Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm getting old...

RenaissanceMan47

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I'm new to this forum, but not to game. I went to a party college for undergrad and I've been spending the past few months banging a soon-to-be lawyercunt I met in law school. Haven't had much of a problem getting laid since my senior year of high school. That said, I have come down with a bad case of oneitis. About two weeks ago I was a groomsman for my cousin's wedding, so naturally I was paired up with a bridesmaid, a girl from Moscow. This girl turns out to be a 19-year-old solid 8.5, shy as ****, doesn't talk much, possibly even a virgin, and pretty much fits my standard for a chick I'd want to marry. On the flip side, she's a ****ing enigma. I teased her a bit and she threw me IOIs all night (mostly made eye contact, smiled and looked down). I could tell she was a little nervous around me too (her palms were sweaty when I called her up to dance). I figured I'd ask her out for coffee. Can't remember the last time I asked a girl out for ****ing coffee. She turned me down saying she has a boyfriend. I laughed and said "what's his name." She took a second to answer and said "George" without making any eye contact. I left it at that. I saw my (female) cousin the next day, and evidently she knew about me asking her out. Turns out she lied, and apparently her dad is some strict, shady guy connected with the Kremlin.

What would you guys say? Is it worth pursuing the next time I see her? I accept any and all criticism. Thanks in advance.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 26 I really was thinking I am "old" now I am 32 I consider 28 to be very young
There's just something about 26. You feel like it's time to get your **** together I guess. I think a lot of people have quarter life crisis' at this age. I know I did.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's just something about 26. You feel like it's time to get your **** together I guess. I think a lot of people have quarter life crisis' at this age. I know I did.
Haha, it's funny because it's true. I actually made a post on this forum about feeling old at 26 - it's ridiculous looking back.

Having said that, you're right about there being something different about this age. It's not that you're old per se, maybe it's just you can't really get by on doing wreckless things because "I'm young". I think it's around this time a level of responsibility/maturity seems to kick in..

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, it's funny because it's true. I actually made a post on this forum about feeling old at 26 - it's ridiculous looking back.

Having said that, you're right about there being something different about this age. It's not that you're old per se, maybe it's just you can't really get by on doing wreckless things because "I'm young". I think it's around this time a level of responsibility/maturity seems to kick in..
I felt at 26 that I no longer consider the life is timeless and I can just live and waist time like we feel when we are younger.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty much fits my standard for a chick I'd want to marry.

You say this without having any clue about her personality. That's why you have oneitis. When you get to know her, she'll become imperfect like everyone else.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Our Free Lamce Journalist,a Woman is back!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it was age 25. When I was in my early 20s, I made the goal that I wanted to own a house by age 25. Guess what? I fvcking did it, but I also got married in the process.

I think there genuinely is a "crisis" at this age for men. It's almost like you're telling yourself that this is the age that you need to get your 5hit together and have a real life. Looking back, I should've done it differently and abandoned the idea of marriage, but what the hell does on know at age 25?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was age 25 for me too. There's a point where you realize you have to get your sh!t together or you're probably going to end up a loser lol. For me, I just needed to grow up, and I had put it off long enough.