Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Dumped My GF Today On Her Birthday

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE..

I have now read all the whatsapp messages she sent me..

No apology from her, no sense of wrong doing or remorse..

Just simply asking for my apartment number, so she can send my stuff back to me.. and she sent a funny pic.

Can't believe i wasted 6 months of my life on a person like this.. WTF was i thinking..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE..

I have now read all the whatsapp messages she sent me..

No apology from her, no sense of wrong doing or remorse..

Just simply asking for my apartment number, so she can send my stuff back to me.. and she sent a funny pic.

Can't believe i wasted 6 months of my life on a person like this.. WTF was i thinking..
She's obviously living "fun and games". You can **** her, that's about it.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been riding a roller coaster of emotions since the break-up. Whether you admit it or not, you still are. I HIGHLY suggest you stay NO CONTACT and do not kid yourself into believing you are indifferent enough to just have sex with her. Any contact, even just for pvssy, is just going to set you back more than you can imagine, in my opinion. Move forward, not back. Go find new pvssy. It would be good for you to remember she's not the only one, just the most recent.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know everyone has advised me NC.. But would it be worthwhile explaining to her, what she did, how she made me feel? So she understands my side of things

Right now, she has just painted me as the bad guy, who dumped her on her birthday.. there has been no apology, or romorse or understanding for why i had to walk away..

Or better to just keep ignoring and strict NC

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know everyone has advised me NC.. But would it be worthwhile explaining to her, what she did, how she made me feel? So she understands my side of things

Right now, she has just painted me as the bad guy, who dumped her on her birthday.. there has been no apology, or romorse or understanding for why i had to walk away..

Perhaps its best to let her know what you're feeling.

Looks like you need closure or something.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score

Before, I said that you were getting pathetic.

You've arrived at pathetic. There is not one person here that did anything other than tell you that you did the right thing leaving her and that you should keep going.

And here you are NINE PAGES LATER begging to go and talk to her.

You will do ANYTHING to stay in orbit around this drunk.

So just go back to her already.

And stop posting this sh*t. It is truly pathetic.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Nature has it that women are least physically adept between the sexes. This is because they don't need physical power (even in the primitive era) as they are natural manipulators. Men communicate overtly (I.e. I do what I say, I say what I mean. Women communicate covertly (I.e. I do what I want you to perceive, I say what I want you to perceive).

If the man were the head, the woman is the neck who could turn and steer the head.

Don't be a fool.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would not be worth while explaining things to her. All you're going to do is valiate her and answer her question "am i still in his head." And you will give her an ego boost and sense of power over you. Explaining how you feel to her is telling her she won and then she will do what she has wanted to do all along. Blame you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would not be worth while explaining things to her. All you're going to do is valiate her and answer her question "am i still in his head." And you will give her an ego boost and sense of power over you. Explaining how you feel to her is telling her she won and then she will do what she has wanted to do all along. Blame you.
I hear what your saying.. i am sure she knows how she behaved that night was seriously fuked up.. any issues she had, she could have spoke to me privately about them like an adult.. but she chose the disrespectful route instead.

I must admit i do feel a c@nt for dumping her on her birthday and for not explaining exactly why i did it... but any decent woman would have already figuered it out and apologised by now!

Add further insult to injury, she left a voice mail claiming she was going to end it anyway, and that i was not right for her etc..

Also she suggested i was some kind of scrounger, because i did not pay my way for things when we was out..

Man i been going through some financial hardship, and still paid for things most of the time..

I thought a good girlfriend is meant to be a little supportive towards her man, when he is going through a hard spot.. wtf

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been lurking here for awhile now and reading your posts...I don't want to be harsh but jesus christ dude get the eff over it. I used to be and still sometimes am as beta as the came but this is on another level. Just move on and focus on other things like your financial situation that you keep bringing up. She keeps saying crap to bring you down and yet you still want to be with her. Just block all contacts with her on your phone/whatsapp etc... just move the f*ck on and find somebody else jesus effin christ

and for the record, somebody else said it, but the reason she WAS acting out was because you were being an insecure person to begin with and you still are. If you stopped worrying about her hanging out in bars and being hit on or whatever it is went on in your head then she wouldn't have been doing those things. YOU drove her to it. Go ahead and accept that now and start over with a new girl. stop creating stories in your head when a girl wants to go out to a bar with her gfs

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been lurking here for awhile now and reading your posts...I don't want to be harsh but jesus christ dude get the eff over it. I used to be and still sometimes am as beta as the came but this is on another level. Just move on and focus on other things like your financial situation that you keep bringing up. She keeps saying crap to bring you down and yet you still want to be with her. Just block all contacts with her on your phone/whatsapp etc... just move the f*ck on and find somebody else jesus effin christ

and for the record, somebody else said it, but the reason she WAS acting out was because you were being an insecure person to begin with and you still are. If you stopped worrying about her hanging out in bars and being hit on or whatever it is went on in your head then she wouldn't have been doing those things. YOU drove her to it. Go ahead and accept that now and start over with a new girl. stop creating stories in your head when a girl wants to go out to a bar with her gfs
Dude i never once in the six months i was seeing her, said to her that i disaprove of her going to bars..

We was getting serious and talking about living together,

she bought up the subject of, what our do's and dont's are in a relationship around 2 weeks ago..

So we got talking.. all i said was i don't mind her going to bars sometimes, but if its something regular getting drunk then i don't believe it would be a healthy thing in a relationship.

We both talked openly it.. and i still believe your girlfriend getting drunk in bars in a committed relationship is not a good thing.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you get the eff over it... starting by not replying to this thread or making another thread about the same subject. Throw out anything that has to do with her. There has been solid advice in this thread yet you keep going back and bringing sh*t up. I don't even know if I should believe that she is the one that keeps texting you and not the other way around. Maybe it'll make it easier to think that she was "cheating" on you this whole time or she is bouncing up and down on someones meat pole right now so who cares about this broad. It sounds harsh but you need to drill that in your head

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you get the eff over it... starting by not replying to this thread or making another thread about the same subject. Throw out anything that has to do with her. There has been solid advice in this thread yet you keep going back and bringing sh*t up. I don't even know if I should believe that she is the one that keeps texting you and not the other way around. Maybe it'll make it easier to think that she was "cheating" on you this whole time or she is bouncing up and down on someones meat pole right now so who cares about this broad. It sounds harsh but you need to drill that in your head
If i want to come on here to get some advice and encourmant from fellow djs... then it has fuk all to do with you.. its an open forum and...

If you don't like my threads etc.. don't fukin read them.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta agree with MrWiggles man. You made 10 pages on this thread. The last time I sorta fell in love/lust/ had a crush on/whatever the heck you wanna call it, was about a year ago. When she blew me off, I probably sulked over it for like 45 minutes to an hour. Then I was over it.

I was 16 years old then. That's when a teenagers hormones are raging at it's peak. You are on the brink of 40. You need to toughen up and stop thinking about her. Get pissed off at this ****, and use that anger to motivate you to fix certain things about yourself. After all, anger is the best motivator. You just need to guide it.

Also, these posts of yours are almost spamming man, 10 pages in and you are still asking for our thoughts on this when you could have been good by about 2 or 3 pages in.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Before, I said that you were getting pathetic.

You've arrived at pathetic. There is not one person here that did anything other than tell you that you did the right thing leaving her and that you should keep going.

And here you are NINE PAGES LATER begging to go and talk to her.

You will do ANYTHING to stay in orbit around this drunk.

So just go back to her already.

And stop posting this sh*t. It is truly pathetic.
I second that, bring flowers, a ring and chocolates.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what your saying.. i am sure she knows how she behaved that night was seriously fuked up.. any issues she had, she could have spoke to me privately about them like an adult.. but she chose the disrespectful route instead.

I must admit i do feel a c@nt for dumping her on her birthday and for not explaining exactly why i did it... but any decent woman would have already figuered it out and apologised by now!

Add further insult to injury, she left a voice mail claiming she was going to end it anyway, and that i was not right for her etc..

Also she suggested i was some kind of scrounger, because i did not pay my way for things when we was out..

Man i been going through some financial hardship, and still paid for things most of the time..

I thought a good girlfriend is meant to be a little supportive towards her man, when he is going through a hard spot.. wtf
The deal is when you decide its over....its over. It doesnt matter if its her birthdsay Christmas or Halloween. Its over. Next i always advise, need to know. You never tell a girl why its over. Just that it is over. They dont need to know why. Only that your decision is final. When you tell them why they try to negotiate and manipulate. You stand your ground. Its over my decision is final. And that is all you need to ever say. Trust me deep down she knows exactly why you dumped her. She wants the "why," so she can negotiate and blame.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting to experience some clarity over the whole situation..

I defo did the right thing dumping her, as that level of disrespect is not forgiveable.

Also i am seeing now, there was lots of other red flags that i did not pick up on, clear signs that this woman was not a good candidate for a LTR.

And her IL was up and down in the relationship.

The problem i have now is, i am getting two or three whatsapp messages off her everyday.. this has been going on for around two weeks now.

I read some of her earlier messages.. a week ago

She was not trying to get back with me, just asking where she can send my things etc.. and sending random pics

I have not bothered to read her current messages.. at what point do i block her on whatsapp? I am worried, that if i block her, i will come across as bieng butt hurt?

But then i also know i have to go full NC and move on

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...at what point do i block her on whatsapp? I am worried, that if i block her, i will come across as bieng butt hurt?
Do what serves you! What she thinks has no relevance in your life anymore!!!
Your intent is NC and a happy & fulfilled life without her. Take action accordingly.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting to experience some clarity over the whole situation..

I defo did the right thing dumping her, as that level of disrespect is not forgiveable.

Also i am seeing now, there was lots of other red flags that i did not pick up on, clear signs that this woman was not a good candidate for a LTR.

And her IL was up and down in the relationship.

The problem i have now is, i am getting two or three whatsapp messages off her everyday.. this has been going on for around two weeks now.

I read some of her earlier messages.. a week ago

She was not trying to get back with me, just asking where she can send my things etc.. and sending random pics

I have not bothered to read her current messages.. at what point do i block her on whatsapp? I am worried, that if i block her, i will come across as bieng butt hurt?

"Clearly the woman was not a good candidate"

Sir, YOU are not the right candidate for any woman right now. You are too too weak and you were stinking of it while you was around her.

The sooner you realise that it's you that has messed the relationship up the sooner you'll be able to recover and become a better version of yourself. You are the man. You lead. You set the rules. You dominate. You clearly failed at this hence the disrespect in the relationship. She is still disrespecting you so she clearly knows about your needy behaviour and that you are still lame enough to make her your centre of life.

Do yourself a favour and stop commenting on here or on bodybuilding misc.

You've had enough support. Be a man and take it on the chin. Work it out yourself from here.