Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eating to much

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat normally. When i want to, i've been known to be able to eat a lot in one sitting. When I do this though, I do obviously feel very full & bloated.

I do like to "fill myself up" as it saves me having to eat two hours later. I know if I eat a lot in one meal, it can keep me going for 4-6 hours.

Me & my brother were discussing taking on a 35oz steak challenge. I think that I won't do the challenge as I don't think it is healthy or good to your body eating that much food in one meal.

Do you guys think it's harmful eating to much in one sitting? For example, I can't imagine that guy of Man vs Food is doing his body much good.

TheProspect

Reaction score
My personal opinion would be that it's more harmful than beneficial. It also depends on what specific food or foods you're trying to consume in one sitting. I'm sure you'd likely puke and throw it all up before any real damage has been done.

I don't see how doing it once in awhile would be that bad for you. On the same token, I don't really see it benefiting you either.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be doing well in regards to your training Kingofpuss. Good work.

I'm not dedicated enough recently to training. Enjoying life to much.