Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to set the frame for casual sex?

Dreama

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience and what I have seen in real life, girls and women tend to want relationships and they tend to push or pull you towards relationships.

For example, you say "come over and lets have a cup of coffee together" she thinks "oh he wants to marry me".
You say "I want to rip your panties" she misinterprets "so romantic, he's thinking of me as his wife"

get the idea?

I think It's a kind of sleaziness on some women's part, that even though it's communicated by the guy that he wants something casual, they still fantasize about relationships/marriage somewhere in their mind, or trying to trick you into one

so - question is how to set the frame. how do you let her know that It's only a casual sex relationship. so she has no chance but to either accept or reject. like a contract or something.

cheers.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tell her from day 1.

I'm not after anything serious, I think your cool and I still want to hang out with you, but I don't want a gf now.

Key is being direct with what you want, but ywording it so you don't make her seem like a slvt and that your using her for sex.

3 things will happen.

1. She'll disappear.

2. She'll stay and fvck you and then try and change your mind through sex.

3. She says awesome me too. and you have a fb.

In my experience, it's usually 1 & 2 with a 3 every 10th girl.

I've had a few fvck buddies, the most they've lasted is 3-6 months.

Reaction score
To add on to what @old_skoolr said,

1) Kiss her early on.. Throw the tongue in. There's no time for pecking.
2) Be more playful.. more fun convo, no sensitive convo (dont talk about her past, her family, all that bull****,.. Less trying to get to know her, more touchy, feely)
3) Invite her at times prone for sex.. night's out at some club/your house/her place.. rather than a day date to a coffee shop or lunch
4) Don't dress like you want to be her provider (suit to club), don't dress like you're on a special date (fancy shirt, fancy pants).. Dress in a t shirt, jeans, a little gel or w/e u do to your hair.. nice watch/bracelet just because its sexy.. or when it's right, tanktop, show off the arms, skin, bit of the chest..If you got tats, show them off, half sleeve button up if you're not into t shirts, etc you're already framing.
5) More sexy, low tone of voice.. Almost as if you don't want others to hear what you're talking about.. It's sexy, promiscuous.. it turns them on

That's exactly how I frame for casual sex in addition to what you said ;)

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat all courtship the same. Your job as the man is to get sex. She will bring up being exclusive. When she does, just tell her you aren't ready.

YOU control the interaction. If the game and **** is good enough, she'll stick around for a while. Even frustrated chicks will stick around. I had a **** buddy for 18 months before she finally walked. There was no explicit "contract" ever stated.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to be sexual up front and often. If you come off as a guy that just wants sex... she will think of you that way.... you dance around like a grinder monkey hoping she drop a coin in your cup then you are not the sex guy. Act like a guy that wants sex... really it is that simple.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, and I mean this toward guys in general, stop using your money, job, bank account, car, or house to game women. Those are things that women looking for provider types are after. And if she wants you to be a provider, casual sex as a concept is her enemy.

I do everything I can to convey from the beginning that I am a lot of fun, but just not relationship material. I have been very direct with girls I could tell liked me. Right before we had sex, I'd say, "Look, I like you a lot as a person, so I don't want to mislead you. This is just fun, so no hurt feelings afterward, ok?" I'm yet to have a woman walk away over that. After they have accepted that deal once, things will stay that way.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important place to set the frame is in your head. Once you're clear on what you want, 100% clear, it'll communicate itself covertly through your every interaction; you won't have to say anything--she'll know the score.

The only time a girl will use a sex-attached relationship expectation is when she thinks it'll work (i.e. you're susceptible to feeling obligated to provide commitment in exchange for sex); or you've mislead her by displaying implied commitment/provider traits to get sex. In my head, sex is literally the most natural thing in the world--for me and her. I don't even count as number.

If a girl asks me where this is going, I say 'Let's have fun.' If she wants to prove her fitness for commitment by other virtues (besides p*ssy, which is cheap) you can always increase commitment (you can't ever become more casual); if she's not looking to make that effort, she's free to walk--but even the ones that walk are pleasant about it when they perceive that manipulation won't work on you.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
From my experience and what I have seen in real life, girls and women tend to want relationships and they tend to push or pull you towards relationships.

For example, you say "come over and lets have a cup of coffee together" she thinks "oh he wants to marry me".
You say "I want to rip your panties" she misinterprets "so romantic, he's thinking of me as his wife"

get the idea?

I think It's a kind of sleaziness on some women's part, that even though it's communicated by the guy that he wants something casual, they still fantasize about relationships/marriage somewhere in their mind, or trying to trick you into one

so - question is how to set the frame. how do you let her know that It's only a casual sex relationship. so she has no chance but to either accept or reject. like a contract or something.

cheers.
You don't need to read here much to see that most guys on first dates or early gaming are thinking more about relationships that they women they are seeing do. If you make your interactions with women about sex before you even go out with them, you are simply pretending that you know what they think.

Look at your own words above.

It's true enough that women go about seeing someone differently than men do. And they tend to do things more slowly which is them working ASDs. But they will f*ck you long before they expect a relationship.