Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unhealthy woman, and how to deal with them!

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They call women like her "black widows", they suck the juice out of you till your depleted of life. She will be trading pain for any pleasure she allows you to feel, and in the end it's definately not worth it. They really get a kick when the figure out they can hurt you alot more from not helping you, not being sexual with you and cheating on you ontop of it.
Yeah what's worse is I can't get her out of my ****ing head! What I feel is akin to her stealing my soul, my identity, ME! Anyone thinking it's sexy and **** to deal with a crazy ***** won't think it's so fun once then get stabbed or sliced the **** up.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women... They are unhealthy if you let them be that way, if you give in to their drama. As for me I actually look for women like this. They are full of insecurities, that makes it too easy. You can easily play those weaknesses. The problem is if you fall in love with women like this... That is the problem as they do not truly feel love. They are psychologically ill... They do not understand human emotion, it is something completely abstract and incomprehensible. You think they are human, that they feel and think like you but they are not. There is truly nobody there, they are a almost like synthetic entity. But you do not understand... None of you understand.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women... They are unhealthy if you let them be that way, if you give in to their drama. As for me I actually look for women like this. They are full of insecurities, that makes it too easy. You can easily play those weaknesses. The problem is if you fall in love with women like this... That is the problem as they do not truly feel love. They are psychologically ill... They do not understand human emotion, it is something completely abstract and incomprehensible. You think they are human, that they feel and think like you but they are not. There is truly nobody there, they are a almost like synthetic entity. But you do not understand... None of you understand.
So you work them against their "programming"?

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd beg to argue that there is emotion and it can be extreme, unpredictable, and explosive. Now lacking empathy, yes, these women have no concept of the idea.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Killakittie ... No... I am trying to show you... A BPD has their entire limbic system wired differently than you. They are like the solitary surrealist painting in a museum of realistic forms. Trying to actually ascribe reason to them is like trying to understand the thoughts of a horse, instead animals actually feel normal emotion so this is even more abstract. Histrionic personality disorder people will show grand emotions, but look in their eyes and expressions they are forcing it, their eyes are devoid of any feeling. People with BPD can experience only proto emotions. They do not want a family, sex, or a relationship or anything you of a rational mind are looking for they are emotional parasites and they need to feed upon what they lack.

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also lack a properly developed sense of self... That is why they lack self esteem. That is a very common trait in almost every psychological illness.
They show swings in emotion, so they show what you consider to be emotion. But it is always out of place. A BPD person can swing from "loving" you to "hating" you in the blink of the eye for sometimes no reason, they have no rational frame of reference for these behaviors that you perceive as their emotions. I did not say they did not feel human emotion, it is that they do not understand it. At least not in the way you do. They are out of touch with reality, so trying to view it realistically one can never understand. Heck I do not think I fully understand.

Last edited:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that hard to understand BPD's, the problem is "remembering" what they are really like, because they can put on a pretty good act of being normal sometimes.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are unhealthy if you let them be that way, if you give in to their drama. As for me I actually look for women like this. They are full of insecurities, that makes it too easy. You can easily play those weaknesses.
how?

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said… they have no actual reference for real emotion. They lack any logical understanding of it.

BPD women get elated off the serotonin surge they feel when they meet a man. They are an emotional parasite that needs to feed off that. They idealize the man so long as they can still “feed” off of what he gives her. They cannot understand that emotion, they cannot understand it as love the way you do, and the emotion lacks all subtlety it is almost primal, a proto emotion.

They are at first the perfect women… They are passionate, sensual, they are often far more beautiful than other women as their lack of self-image forces them to work very hard to keep up their fragile appearances, they idealize you when they first meet you. I know why you all fall for them, they seem as though they are the perfect woman and it is irresistible…

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@GunShow85 ... First you have to identify them. BPD women are easy enough to tell apart. They make you feel overly special, they love you at first sight, they talk their ex boyfriends or other men they knew as being evil (black and white thinking is also common in psychiatric illness and in BPD it is most strongly manifest), they can almost not control their impulses, and they have no filter on their moods.
You need to be cold and manipulative, understand that their feelings are not truly there. BPD women lack a developed sense of self, their sense of self is devalued which is why when a man values they get a high off it. If you identify a BPD woman you play their game... You feed them false value, call them your goddess, give them false praise. They eat it up... Their fiery intensity and passion is easy to unlock that way, you just need to feed the parasite a bit. But when they turn crazy and start going off, you just be calm and cold. Either ignore them completely or give them false praise to try to boost their self value and thus their feeling that you are awesome. I can write a whole thesis about all this...
But I see most of you have the problem of trying to get them to leave you alone… If you have the fortitude of will to do it I can give you an out. If if you truly need to bail from a BPD then become the evil they say you are… Say you never loved them, say you hate them more than they hate you, shatter their fragile self so much that they have to leave. Reject the parasite by metaphorically poisoning it, instead of feeding her praise and promise, debase her be entirely unaesthetic about it. She will think you are bad and you will just confirm it. She can no longer feed off anything but the poison. The host rejects the parasite…

Last edited: