Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Strategy

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I've taken this girl out 7 times and we've yet spent the night together. On the last date, Saturday I took her to a play she had a great time and texted me before I even got home saying so. blah blah

So we were talking last night and I asked if she wanted to hang out this weekend, and she said she had to go out with one of her friends but wasn't sure of the day. Then she said we will hang out soon!

She's also coming off an engagment, and pretty much a bad breakup. What would you experts do? I'm not one.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
So we were talking last night and I asked if she wanted to hang out this weekend, and she said she had to go out with one of her friends but wasn't sure of the day. Then she said we will hang out soon!
1) Don't do this. Ask her out for something, date and time specific. Get a 'yes' or 'no' right then. If she says 'no', leave it there and find someone else to go out with. If she says no, do not ask again, do not ask for anything else, don't not contact her again for several days. In fact, wait for her to contact you, preferably twice before responding to her. Never allow her to leave you hanging.

2) Get some perspective. You are entertaining this woman and filling her time. But in seven dates that's all you are doing. She's fine with that, for now. So find other things to do and find other women to go out with. You are acting like you're in a relationship. You are, she isn't. You are an option.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Eeeek bro...Your going fullblown beta over here.

1st date kiss (no matter what) and attempt to fukk
2nd date attempt fukk...no fukk no further date

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Nah man. Do not contact her. You need to start fresh here. Start talking to new females. When she contacts you...and believe me bro she WILL contact you..just be your usual self with her "oh hey! im great just been REALLY busy with work and tennis practice blabl, went to my friends cousins bday SHE turned 21 (mention a female hehe), everybody got fukked up!"...this is gonna get her mind working... then just be like "how about you whats new?"

Now, DONT suggest hanging out. AT ALL. What you do is wait for her to suggest hanging out, agree to it then the day or night of the event BLOW HER OFF. Text her a quick message "hey cant make it tonight, my apologies. ttyl!". Or option 2 is go out with her and bring your top alpha game.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,
I've taken this girl out 7 times and we've yet spent the night together.
You are moving too slow. My guess is that she has low interest and you intuitively know this, so you are not risking making a move because you know it'll be over. Best find out where you stand right from the start.

On the last date, Saturday I took her to a play she had a great time and texted me before I even got home saying so. blah blah
Okay you really should not be caring if she is having a good time or not. It's not your job as a man to put on a show for her. Do what you want to do and invite her along. You did not say you had a great time... that is what is important, you have to put yourself first, it takes the pressure off if you are not trying to impress her this will make you more attractive.

Red flag. She did not counter with a specific time to meet with you. A woman who likes you, when you ask her out, and who is busy will give you a counter-offer with a specific time and place to meet.

She's also coming off an engagment, and pretty much a bad breakup. What would you experts do? I'm not one.
No... don't think this is it. You are trying to rationalize her response to you. She has low interest, not sure if you have dropped off the cliff and have no chance with her, but you need to stop trying and see if she reaches out to you. DO NOT wait for her, go date other women, and if she comes back, and you want to try again, then you need to try and seduce her.

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ranger Mike, thanks for the input. So just like everybody else is this just a waiting game?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ranger Mike, thanks for the input. So just like everybody else is this just a waiting game?
Very important... this is not a waiting game. You never wait for women, you've offered her the gift of your time and she has declined, find more targets and date other women. You are not waiting for her, you need to have the attitude that you are the fun bus... the fun bus rolls with out without this chick.

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing guys, her ex fiance was texting her during our last date. Would this also be a red flag?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing guys, her ex fiance was texting her during our last date. Would this also be a red flag?
yes. Its a super red flag.

You haven't had sex with her cause she's still seing/interested in her ex, but she likes to hang out with you (no sex), have some laughs, get an ego boost and make her ex jelaous.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very disrespectful. You should have checked her on that.

"Look we've been going out for a little bit and I feel like it's very disrespectful to be texting let alone texting your ex on our date. Put the phone up and let's spend time together."

That's actually a chargeable offense as well. It time to cut your losses. When I date chicks they have 72 hours (3 dates) to put out or I'm nesting them.

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you guys are right no contact and she reached out to me for a date on Sunday! Any ideas for a Sunday date?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
So you guys are right no contact and she reached out to me for a date on Sunday! Any ideas for a Sunday date?
Pick something you want to do, date and time certain. Ask her to go with you.

After 8 dates, if you don't end up at her place or yours and escalate to sex when you're done with what you picked, you are wasting your time and effort on a woman that is just using you to prevent her own boredom - she has no interest in fu*king you or having a 'relationship' with you.