Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is chivalry dead on s.s.com

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a thought....

Our grandfathers were probably gentlemen and their women were probably ladies.

I read on here a lot of things that sound like a me first mentality.

That's fine. .. but I volunteer, I donate, I give back etc because it does the soul good.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I stopped being chivalrous to most women because women told me to starting in the 90s with the whole "we can do anything a man can do only better" . I wouldn't want to depribe them of their chance to do it better than me so I let them do it.. Used to be I would always ask a woman if she needed help like with carrying something heavy. Now, unless it's like my mother or an elderly woman, I just watch her do her thing and struggle with the heavy box knowing I have done my part to help feminism today like a good little chump.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am chivalrous to the elderly and the disabled, as I deal with them largely because of my job. But women in general? Forget it. If they behaved like ladies, then chivalry is warranted. If they act as if they're strong and independent, then they don't need chivalry.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol chivalry. Fukkin weak ass white knight ****. Every girls sloppy holes have been defiled by alpha ****..Every chicks been on her knees swallowing loads at some point, maybe even that same day. And I should be chivalrous? Here's an idea suck my d1ck an gtfo when i ask u and I'll hold the door for ya that's chivalry

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most men on here are chivalrous in the right circumstance. If a girl is treating you with the utmost respect then you return that respect, that respect being known as "chivalry". This works because two people showing each other genuine respect is the foundation of a positive relationship. However, most people don't show each other respect these days. Men and women alike.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong being a gentleman? The term nowadays has a different meaning than how it used to be. I thought a gentleman was the alpha male, the one that gets treated with respect from everybody and he could take whatever he had on his mind always in a smooth, elegant and impressive way.

Today's considered no different than how white knights act . The reason is that each individual tries to act like a gentleman but they don't have the concept of a gentleman in their minds so they act like beta ,looking for acceptance because they done the right thing and that's why it has not the same meaning anymore .

A true dj is a gentleman.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh, the first girl I had something with, back in highschool, said me once that she liked me because I was a gentleman with old ladies and pregnant women, so I would say that you can use some chivalry with some people as long as you are not being a *****.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped being chivalrous to most women because women told me to starting in the 90s with the whole "we can do anything a man can do only better" . I wouldn't want to depribe them of their chance to do it better than me so I let them do it.. Used to be I would always ask a woman if she needed help like with carrying something heavy. Now, unless it's like my mother or an elderly woman, I just watch her do her thing and struggle with the heavy box knowing I have done my part to help feminism today like a good little chump.
Exactly this.

Saying chivalry is dead is no different than saying VHS players are dead. Women no longer act like ladies in western society. Chivalry is an out dated concept, much like a VHS player.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people confuse outward behaviors and the mindsets behind them. If you're holding doors open for women, helping them up on curbs, paying for every expense, going out of your way to help them because you think that's what you're supposed to do to get them to like you, then, yeah, that's pretty pathetic.

Personally, I do those things (except paying for things or going out of my way for anyone without proven investment on their end--**** that), not out of servitude or acknowledgement of female primacy or because I'm expected to, but from a place of acknowledging my dominance over the women I interact with. Sure, on a meta level feminism has put women in a place where there's the illusion that the scales are all tipped in their favor--and they don't need a man, etc.; but on an individual level, I'm still more powerful than any woman I interact with on a daily level--and I treat them like the submissive little girls they are.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My chivalry dies a little bit ever y time I open a door for a woman. She darts though and doesn't even look at me or say thanks.

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be chivalrous for YOU. If anyone sees good/value in it, good for them.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between being a gentleman and being a doormat. The essence of being a man is to understand that difference.

A chick helped me out massively at the weekend by helping me move house, so bought her dinner afterwards. Some would call that simpering. I call it being gracious. I bought her dinner because she's a decent human being. A sap buys a girl dinner to get in to her drawers. That's the difference.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
If chivalry is dead, then it is not men who are responsible for this.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chivalry to me is just things I withdraw when my woman misbehaves.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between being a gentleman and being a doormat. The essence of being a man is to understand that difference.

A chick helped me out massively at the weekend by helping me move house, so bought her dinner afterwards. Some would call that simpering. I call it being gracious. I bought her dinner because she's a decent human being. A sap buys a girl dinner to get in to her drawers. That's the difference.
That's just payment for work. Her helping you is gracious. I'd be surprised if people call that simpering. She did you a favor and you did her one.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't even want chivalry. They just want an alpha to bang them really hard.