Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You men are doing it all wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm being honest, you are the one who fvcked up, not her.

She was willing to accept you as you were, and you pushed her away. Dumb move if you truly loved her.
Yep, it was a big mistake. I regret it. I just could not get past the unemployed thing. She is not a high earner. We would have had severe financial stress. But looking back I should have done it. She did love me more than I loved her and I loved her more than any woman I have met. Big mistake....Live and learn

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you guys allowing this femtroll to get you all torqued?

Empty headed blather is all 'she' has posted and you are rising to the bait like trout in the rain.

There is no substance at all to anything 'she' has typed, NONE!

Invective, uninformed opinion, contradiction, blanket statements with no backup (even though Des has TWICE asked for it), outright falsehood - not a word of this is worth a minute of your time.

This entire thread is based upon hot air that took no more intellect than that of a monkey banging on a keyboard - it's low-grade troll bait.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad she stopped by though, because I've enjoyed reading some of the responses. Especially the last two from Marmel75. However I'd find her posts more interesting if she showed us her breasts.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again you are missing my point...why should I have to have Secks with you first to get a relationship from you?? Why can't we just get to know each other first before jumping in to bed?!
Because sex is what defines a relationship... the difference between a 'friend' and a 'girl/boy friend' is sex. If you are NOT sexually compatible, it's better to find out sooner than later. In my mind, bad news does not get better with time.

A lot of women don't have high sec drives because if we did like you all claim you's would have no issues getting laid but clearly you do. I don't feel like dropping my panties to a complete stranger just to "qualify" for a relationship
Yet another example of a woman that does not understand why they are the way they are. The reason women don't place sex as high as men is that it is relatively easy for you to get sex, people do not value what is easy for them to attain. It really is that simple. It really is no co-incidence that as women get older they become more sexually aggressive. Why, because she is starting to lose her looks and sex becomes less easy to attain.

You read BS women's magazines and talk shows and they will say... "Sex drive in women goes up when they get older." Bullsh!t, sex drive in women actually drops as you get older, same as men, it is a MEDICAL FACT as our hormones naturally drop. Again, what changes is options start to drop, sex becomes more valuable as it becomes more scarce.

I have many female friends, all of them, ALL OF THEM, have stories about how they picked up some guy and fvcked him, never to see him again. SO women are more than capable of dropping their panties and have sex without any chance of a relationship. It happens every night, the only reason why this does not happen with more frequency is they don't want to be considered slvts... It is WOMEN, not men that drive this ASD behavior, trust me... men love slvts... we really do, The worst enemy women have are other women.

They complain about how men objectify women... b!tch about beauty pageants, unrealistic body image advertising targeting them... More truth... 75% of people who watch Beauty Pageants are women, it is WOMEN that drive that pathetic 'pageant baby' industry... you never read about pageant Dad's. When advertisers, targeting women, use models that more accurately reflect what women look like, WOMEN do not respond to it. The reason 'full figure' models are not used more often is because advertisers are NOT fvcking stupid.... doing that does not resonation with women.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did I do with her? I kicked her to the curb because she wanted to get married and I was unemployed at the time. She didn't want to wait.
This is not a mistake. This is you being logical. How the fvck are you gonna pay for a wedding when you're unemployed? Women who focus 100% on the wedding day cannot see past it. The wedding only lasts one day, but everything after is supposed to be forever. If the both of you had identical plans for the future, that should be the main goal, NOT the wedding.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are selective. Women are selective. We both do it. Women are more likely to date higher. What women wouldnt want to fvck a 100k Brad Pitt? Be honest now, if he were to approach.

Women are even more selective than men. You could be an average looking 30% body fat with 30k salary, but you still expect a Ryan Gosling to swoon over you. Comes an average Joe who works at a construction, he comes over checks on you, talks to you. He's sweet (or a creep) but you'd never date him, despite all his efforts to date you.

Understand that in YOUR world, things are presented and given to you. Salary equality? Those are GIVEN to you because enough lobbyists and politicians make that happen, while blaming men that we are sexist. What about salary equality among men? Oh, you gotta work hard to earn it boy. No one is fighting for us.

So are attentions. You are given attentions left and right. You don't realize it. You take that for granted. You are invited to parties that few men get a chance to go. Why? Because you are female, and that is how human civilization has always worked.

If a man is born poor, then it's only through his own, ONLY his own effort that he can climb up, and this is while the entire world is beating him down. If a woman is born poor, through the blessings that nature has granted her, she could still have a chance to upgrade her lifestyle because someone could give that to her.

Now feminists are asking for gender equality. Feminists have no idea what they are asking for. They are asking for a doomed life of suffering that 99% men are living, and the reason why we survive is because testosterone. If these feminists want to survive our life, they have to become men, start growing hair a penis and ****. And it's already happening.

No, you don't know what we are going through, much less giving us advice how to live our life. Not only we have to deal with ****s coming from all over, we have to deal with YOUR **** too, and all while maintaining the constant sex urge coming from our balls.

Last edited:

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think it's fair that in non western countries that women be treated as second class citizens just because we don't have a penis? How is that fair? Why should we get paid less just because we're women?

Yes you are right when it comes to certain things in life we are more privileged then men however men HAVE ALL THE POWER in this world....nearly all presidents/prime ministers are MEN and women politicians are never considered as options, whys that?

In non western countries women/girls are sold to men for money, and are virtually treated as sex objects and treated like dirt...oh but that's ok is it? Get real. I am very thankful I live in a westernised country as id probably commit suicide if I had to endure what those poor women go through....

As far as dating yes women do have more options then men but really only when it comes to secks....a lot of us get overlooked and dropped if we don't put out straight away or aren't model size 0 material...and I'm talking about relationships here because most men all want trophy girlfriends....yes a lot of women are shallow too...we're both just as bad as each other.

I just think all this bitter woman hating is wrong, just because you've picked the wrong women who have done wrong by you doesn't mean we are all sh1t human beings, give some of us a chance

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn 4 pages already. If this woman had some truth in her posts about ss I would find it normal the discussion to be so long.

Your eyes can see the trap and you fall in it with your own free will.

What she says is what the Internet and society tries to propagate to everyone about us males by using some bad examples as proof ( because there are many men which act like this unfortunately) . In other words is trying to low our value.

I'm 100% sure though that what she said has nothing to do with the members of this forum .

Don't fall for such trolls ever again guys.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a mistake. This is you being logical. How the fvck are you gonna pay for a wedding when you're unemployed? Women who focus 100% on the wedding day cannot see past it. The wedding only lasts one day, but everything after is supposed to be forever. If the both of you had identical plans for the future, that should be the main goal, NOT the wedding.
She would have been satisfied with a justice of the peace wedding. But you too are correct. I focused on logic. It was tough enough being unemployed. Getting married and having another individual to be responsible for plus all the emotion of a woman would have been very stressful. In the end I was unemployed for 2 years. So it would have been a hardship. Her skill set isnt very high. HS diploma.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @djgirl , a nugget of knowledge for you here. Morals are self serving. You thinking that things are wrong is just your personal opinion, which is likely born from your instinct to improve the social landscape for your own benefit. Children are treated as second class citizens, why aren't you standing up for them? Yes their decision making is worse than everyone else, but women's tend to be worse than men's so maybe its the right thing to do.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Attractive women with pleasant personalities who aren't mentally ill and sought after don't have time to troll ss. She's mentally ill. Probably obese.

Don't feel bad djgirl, most western women are mentally ill and not worth an ltr because they don't deserve it. You're not alone.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive women with pleasant personalities who aren't mentally ill and sought after don't have time to troll ss. She's mentally ill. Probably obese.

Don't feel bad djgirl, most western women are mentally ill and not worth an ltr because they don't deserve it. You're not alone.
How are most western women mentally ill?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life doesn't wait for you to get your sh!t together all the time. Either you can take advantage of opportunities when they are there or you can choose not to and then regret it later on down the road.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
us get overlooked and dropped if we don't put out straight away or aren't model size 0 material...and I'm talking about relationships here because most men all want trophy girlfriends....yes a lot of women are shallow too...we're both just as bad as each other.
Really? Didnt you read my post?
I'm glad she stopped by though, because I've enjoyed reading some of the responses. Especially the last two from Marmel75. However I'd find her posts more interesting if she showed us her breasts.
Show us your titties!

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life doesn't wait for you to get your sh!t together all the time. Either you can take advantage of opportunities when they are there or you can choose not to and then regret it later on down the road.
Yes I am regretting it right now. On the other hand it might have been hell for two years. She is frugal. She would have cooked every meal and kept the house clean. It might have worked. Hind sight is 20/20. I have no clue. Being how women are she might call me in a few months after changing her mind. IDC I will cross that bridge when I come to it. As for now she knows what I want. I am in nc.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How was this an opportunity? What was the hurry to get married? What would a legal document do to make their relationship and/or financial situation better? It sounds like there were more important issues to deal with at that point, and all she wanted was her day as a princess, and she wanted it NOW.

Something's not right. She had a reason to get married immediately.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this is a **** test and the whole forum failed
Nice try at being clever, but no one here is trying to game djgirl. She might be trolling (unlikely), but this isn't a sh*t test. This is called... a "discussion". A very one sided discussion where someone is getting railed, but a discussion nonetheless.

The fact that all these dudes felt the need... to respond in the first place--thus giving her all the attention she came here for, thus further inflating her ego...
Yet you're continually posting in said thread. It's also ironic you point out people are inflating her ego by posting, after you just got done putting words in her mouth and giving her post a positive spin. Well played.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with online dating and dating in general isn't that guys only want a "top girl" or a 9 or 10. There aren't any online to begin with. The problem is women think only 20% of males are even average looking or better. Most of the women, maybe 80%, are allowing the top 20% of the men to monopolize the women. 80% of males who are 7s and below are fighting over the bottom 20% 2s and below scraps of women.

It's not like males 6s and below won't accept a female 6 or their equivalent. Male 6s and lower have mostly female 1 and 2s left available to them and are virtually out of the dating market all together.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with online dating and dating in general isn't that guys only want a "top girl" or a 9 or 10. There aren't any online to begin with. The problem is women think only 20% of males are even average looking or better. Most of the women, maybe 80%, are allowing the top 20% of the men to monopolize the women. 80% of males who are 7s and below are fighting over the bottom 20% 2s and below scraps of women.

It's not like males 6s and below won't accept a female 6 or their equivalent. Male 6s and lower have mostly female 1 and 2s left available to them and are virtually out of the dating market all together.
Not to mention that it takes more things to be a higher scoring male than female. Just because you look good, doesn't mean you're high value to a woman. They get tons of offers from all kinds of guys, good looking ones included, constant, unending attention to the point that it desensitizes them to males as a whole. A female is rated by how good she looks, and to non-blue pillers, the amount of negative personality traits she doesn't have like mental illness, entitlement, duplicity and so on. A male is rated by his looks, social status, career and money, and then he also needs at least a modicum of pickup (basically salesmanship) skill - and the lesser the sum of his material value is the more he needs of that skill which just like real sales jobs takes work, experience and a natural predisposition to it - on top of already being at a mathematical disadvantage because he's a male.

The modern gender ratio, the social and biological "ideas" that birthed and support feminism & its results like destroying fatherhood, and social media, have changed the landscape. These factors add upp into the conclusion of, as I keep repeating, males have never been more disadvantaged in the history of our species than today in terms of the sexual marketplace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.