Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does this mean?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok on a date the other night the woman said she liked direct. She said she didn't like it when invited over for netflix and chill. The guy should just say come over for some smd...suck my ****. Thoughts?

Plus thoughts on this text message.

Me:
Hola this is Bill, was thinking why don't you come over Sunday and watch walking dead with me. Yes we will watch it. I will put on my chastity belt so you don't get ideas. I am not an object! Might even have a pop tart for you.

Her:
Lol. Just one? They come in packs of two, selfish. I actually have tentative Dead plans so if that person bails, I can.

I haven't replied...but thought about this..

Ideas for return text? It looks like I am option number 2 or maybe three...lol...one date she has not initiated texts. I have just texted to set up dates no chit chat.

Side note on her old she said she wasn't attracted to *******s....
On her fb she says she is...had a ex bf that was alcoholic. .
I do remember her calling me an ******* on date because I wouldnt give her tips on how to be calm. I said what's in it for me? She said I should just do it. I said you can't just get something of value free....i may not be a big enough ass hole for her. She couldnt believe how calm i was. Anyway gonna try one more date and next her.

Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She considers you of low value otherwise you wouldn't be option No. 2 . As long as you get to fck her i would say it's ok if not then next her.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible response:

Actually you would get one pop tart with a few bites out of it. Yes I am extremely selfish. Got any free evenings next week? Your chair needs a break.

She said she is an introvert and sits at home in the same chair. I teased her saying there is an imprint of her ass on the cushion.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She considers you of low value otherwise you wouldn't be option No. 2 . As long as you get to fck her i would say it's ok if not then next her.
That is the way I look at it. I will try a bit more then moving along. I don't expect to be very high value yet. She does respond to my messages quickly. Doesn't mater really one more date try.

iovannis

Reaction score
Honestly, I never listen what they say. Girls will always be attracted to ******* guys no matter what they say. As for your "possible response" message is good however i'd put it in a different way. Instead of "Got any free evenings next week?" Write something like this, When i will have some free time i will message you and we can watch a movie. Always think in a frame, you are the man you decide when and how things turn.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible response:

Actually you would get one pop tart with a few bites out of it. Yes I am extremely selfish. Got any free evenings next week? Your chair needs a break.

She said she is an introvert and sits at home in the same chair. I teased her saying there is an imprint of her ass on the cushion.
Just respond with the part in bold, I like that. But nothing else. You're lookin a wee bit desperate pursuing her this much for the date. You wanted her to come over and watch a show with you, she basically declined... oh well, her loss. I would not initiate anything else until after the show.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't we looking at the cup a bit half empty here boys? If shes telling the truth and shes watching it with a friend then rather than thinking you're number two, consider that she might have good integrity and doesn't bail on friends. After all, she did make sure to mention she would have watched with you if she could. And if shes lying then just a simple next.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the way I look at it. I will try a bit more then moving along.
Aren't we looking at the cup a bit half empty here boys? If shes telling the truth and shes watching it with a friend then rather than thinking you're number two, consider that she might have good integrity and doesn't bail on friends. After all, she did make sure to mention she would have watched with you if she could. And if shes lying then just a simple next.
It could be the truth. Women don't lie all of the time. I will send the text about pop tart and try again next week. Monday after the show. If she changes her mind about show at last minute i will say i made other plans

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys....I chatted a bit on facebook and she disappeared mid convo. Then I see a post about how her relationship status is blurry. She broke up from an LTR 4 months ago and she makes really poor choices in men. Guy is an alcoholic and probably a big ass hole. Anyway I am thinking she is on the verge of getting back with him.

I really don't care about this. I won't initiate again till Monday. I will suggest a drinks date. Get a little liquor in her and I will escalate and see how it goes. I will try for a few pokes and if she gets back with ex I dont give a f uck. Anyway she is entertaining and from what I know kinky.....I have to kill my inner nice guy. I need to be more of an ass. I think I need ass hole lessons. Thoughts?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a last chance. Try to escalate as fast as possible to get her onto the bed. If it works,I would suggest to not promote her further into something more than a fck buddy. She seems low value and I'm sure she's thirsty for the D .
Good luck

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a last chance. Try to escalate as fast as possible to get her onto the bed. If it works,I would suggest to not promote her further into something more than a fck buddy. She seems low value and I'm sure she's thirsty for the D .
Good luck
That is my thoughts exactly. She likes to watch others have sex...and record it. I am definately down for some kink but she is not ltr material.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went ahead and sent message asking what her scedule is like for next week. Probably a mistake but at this point I don't care. I am ready to go monk anyway

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.

Long story short she said she was difficult to persuade out of her comfort zone. I replied that I wasn't one to beg for a date. Nice chatting with you....so one more date left

FCB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah asking for her schedule is just not a good idea after she basically said she was watching with someone else. It comes off as she's ****ing someone else that night hint, hint but doesn't want to come out and shoot you down. If you had a chance to maker her a **** buddy asking her schedule shows either you're really thirsty/are low value/will eat ****. So basically you're only play was to back off, if she contacts you set up a date, if not maybe text her a week or two later. If girls are mulling over ex's I think the best thing to do is back off, pushing it almost always backfires, giving them space shows them you aren't desperate/you respect yourself and it leaves the option of her coming around when she feels comfortable at which point you decide what you want to do.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this bit-ch is so damn disrespectful. She tells you, directly, that if the other plan fails she may go meet up with you. lmao...

Dont waste your time, money, and energy with a woman that is clearly not into you. Dont be silly.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this bit-ch is so damn disrespectful. She tells you, directly, that if the other plan fails she may go meet up with you. lmao...

Dont waste your time, money, and energy with a woman that is clearly not into you. Dont be silly.
I did back off....Like I said before maybe I played this wrong but I don't give a s hit. I am moving on....I have one more date with another girl on Tuesday. If nothing comes of this . I will stop trying for women and work on my self.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poptart girl initiated last night. I won't ask for a date. I will just wait it out.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Me:
Hola this is Bill, was thinking why don't you come over Sunday and watch walking dead with me. Yes we will watch it. I will put on my chastity belt so you don't get ideas. I am not an object! Might even have a pop tart for you.

Her:
Lol. Just one? They come in packs of two, selfish. I actually have tentative Dead plans so if that person bails, I can.
haha love the humor. That is my exact style right there...

Your response: All right well let me know before these chastity belts and pop tarts go off sale. Belts are going fast on Amazon love must be in the air lol

If a woman tells me her ex was an alcoholic, I might say "wow what the heck did you do to drive him to drink like that?" Could be a little risky depending on the woman, you just have to gage to see if you think she might take it.. Or not care because your IL is low if she don't.. Same with "I was abused". I have said "damn what did you do to make him so mad?" use these with caution!

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should constantly be working on yourself. Whether you are dating or not.
haha love the humor. That is my exact style right there...

Your response: All right well let me know before these chastity belts and pop tarts go off sale. Belts are going fast on Amazon love must be in the air lol

If a woman tells me her ex was an alcoholic, I might say "wow what the heck did you do to drive him to drink like that?" Could be a little risky depending on the woman, you just have to gage to see if you think she might take it.. Or not care because your IL is low if she don't.. Same with "I was abused". I have said "damn what did you do to make him so mad?" use these with caution!
Thanks for the tips. I think she is a glutton for punishment. I will wait for her to initiate again. I am working on myself. I just do better if I am not actively dating. I progress faster