Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The money argument is bogus

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
If I were to have a million dollars in my bank account right now, how would any girl know unless I walked around showing every female my bank receipt? How would that increase my matches on tinder or something? I would honestly just move out of this ****hole known as the southeast and go to a better place.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop your whining. You're a muscular guy who is in a frat and drives a Porsche. You are better off than 90% of men. Awwwww you're black? Black people get special treatment in the South.

You could move to the west coast but no one here would give a damn about you. If I were you I'd be banging hot white chicks in Florida every summer.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Stop your whining. You're a muscular guy who is in a frat and drives a Porsche. You are better off than 90% of men. Awwwww you're black? Black people get special treatment in the South.

You could move to the west coast but no one here would give a damn about you. If I were you I'd be banging hot white chicks in Florida every summer.
None of that answered any of my questions.

Serenity

Reaction score
Skinnyguy, that isn't whining. It's pointing out a fact, having sh!tloads of money in an account that nobody knows about does nothing to attract women. Having everyone know it just attracts the hoardes of gold diggers, those selfish b!tches only there to leech off a mans wealth.

There are some things money does good regarding women. It rids a man of economic worries and all the excuses for not getting a woman that comes with financial security. Feeling secure is a natural confidence boost, it's easier to act cool when there's no reason to feel insecure. It's not the money itself that attracts women, it's the mans sense of security coming from having that money.

To answer the question, they wouldn't know and the only increased matches are the ones you don't want. They would know you're doing good for yourself, but they won't know that you're loaded with money. Showing the receipt for your account is downright dumb, she will know you're obviously trying to impress her. You'll also just prove you don't really have much to offer besides money, it's like a woman showing you her pvssy, would you take it and risk spending your life with an awfully boring person who's utterly useless at other things in life?

The money argument is a half truth. If you're poor and financially insecure meaning you don't have the resources to deal with potential problems, then gaining some cash before involving a woman isn't a bad idea. However if you're financially secure and capable of dealing with normal issues, then congratulations you have no reason to worry and are free to be happy. You don't even need to be all that rich to achieve that either.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to "show" the money. It helps your confidence knowing you have it.

Also some of your game could be "showing" some of your money to bait females who fall for it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Gold isnt always found easy is it? There's a reason they are called gold diggers...they have a pentient for finding it in guys lol. Also, like others have said...having $$$ changes your outlook especially when you didnt have it previously. Its complicated.