Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your opinion on women who poledance

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was indoor bouldering today and I met this woman (probably 30). She was very friendly and followed me around. I was aloof, I was not orbiting but I also didn't manage to project much sexuality so I guess I landed myself a climbing buddy in the friend zone. Anyway that's not the topic!

She said that pole dancing is her passion, and she was also wearing makeup, looking like your stereotypical r&b nightclub ferrari-loving airhead b!tch. She's not the type I usually go for. But her personality seemed really down to earth... or maybe she was just hiding it because she liked me. Anyway I probably blew this one, but it got me thinking!

What - do you think - does pole dancing say about a woman? Slutty? Very feminine? Wants you to lay down the law hard? Even better - I don't know that but imagine she was a stripper. You met her outside of work so you're not a customer hoping to start an exploitive relationship.
Opinions, experiences?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say need more data. I would guess that saying you like pole dancing might be to create the "idea" that she's a stripper, when she's just a poser. Just another thing women do to generate interest in as many males as possible. I've never talked to a self-professed pole dancer before (outside of a strip club, that is) but I would just keep up the "aloofness" and pretend she said she likes something more neutral. Never know until you get to know her more. Maybe she is an absolute freak who can't get enough boloney poney, but then again it could just be part of the act. Remember, never trust what she says, only trust what she does.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was indoor bouldering today and I met this woman (probably 30). She was very friendly and followed me around. I was aloof, I was not orbiting but I also didn't manage to project much sexuality so I guess I landed myself a climbing buddy in the friend zone. Anyway that's not the topic!

She said that pole dancing is her passion, and she was also wearing makeup, looking like your stereotypical r&b nightclub ferrari-loving airhead b!tch. She's not the type I usually go for. But her personality seemed really down to earth... or maybe she was just hiding it because she liked me. Anyway I probably blew this one, but it got me thinking!

What - do you think - does pole dancing say about a woman? Slutty? Very feminine? Wants you to lay down the law hard? Even better - I don't know that but imagine she was a stripper. You met her outside of work so you're not a customer hoping to start an exploitive relationship.
Opinions, experiences?
In the end they do it for attention. Why poles? Why does it have to be? Because they think it's sexy and what men want to see.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a combination of an act for attention, a test, and an exercise in kinkiness. The men who slobber and drool and say how sexy or empowering it is, fail the test. Of course women do overt sexual things like this because they get more latitude in society, but it's mainly to rope men in and cast away the duds, just as with everything sexual they do. Women do have kinks and fetishes, but the red pill truth is that any woman would rather explore those with a man she wants/loves/trusts than do it alone or with her giiiiirrrllllfriends and all their girl power cheerleading. I can almost guarantee you that no woman's passion is pole-dancing. That's like a guy saying his passion is spending hard earned money on dinner dates, then going home and wanking.

Caveat - unless she makes great money doing it. But even then, she'd gladly throw away her "passion" for the right man.

As taiyuu said, be aloof. Heck I'd even lie and say I dated a stripper once. See what her reaction is.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heck I'd even lie and say I dated a stripper once. See what her reaction is.
That's a good strategy if you can think quickly on your feet. Take whatever she THINKS makes her more attractive and turn it around so it's a negative. (Of course works best if it's true if not YMMV)

Her: I practice pole dancing..

You: Oh really? I've dated a couple of strippers, those girls are psycho, you don't do that professionally, do you?

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Opinions, experiences?

It takes a certain type of woman to survive in the pole dance industry. The majority are driven by the dollar signs, attention, and power they feel from horny betas. The minority are forced into the industry because they are damaged or have nothing else going for them( desperate).

Personally, pole dancers are only as good as the quality of orgasm that she can provide for you.