Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm pretty sure I NEED a wingman....can anyone relate?

92Prodigy

Reaction score
Wassup DJs and aspiring DJs. I'll start with a brief background about myself. I'm a 23 year old black male, college graduate, attempting to get better with women. The problem is I can't even make progress because I have an awful habit of hesitation. I hear about guys going out solo several times without approaching, but then they finally manage to do it. That has not been the case for me. I have probably went to the mall 50+ times with the intent of day gaming and I didn't approach one girl one time. I would say this has been the case for the entire year of 2015.I know about the 3 second rule and how you have to act before you can think, but it's almost an automatic reflex for me to hesitate. I'm confident I can play this game and succeed, but I really think I need a wingman at the moment to get started. Not to open sets with, but to hold me accountable, or make bets with on approaching and make it seem like fun instead of a chore. It's really frustrating because my friends don't really "believe" in day game. Anybody else out there who failed at approaching before getting a wingman? Then after a couple sessions and getting their feet wet were able to continue on their own? Thanks.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't "day game" really just approaching girls in the vicinity of the tasks and errands you do throughout your day? I wouldn't say you need a wing man for this. If you're at home depot checking out some paint it's not that hard to open on some broad in the same aisle as you.

My opinion is, there's reasons to have wing men, I'm not sure your use case is one of them. You'll be better off becoming self reliant and self disciplined in the whole ordeal in the long run.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game will be way more rewarding as far as quality is concerned.

Where are you located 92? I'm in Atlanta but travel every month for work.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 25 black male and I'm in town for two weeks then I got to head to Tennessee for work. PM me your number and we can set some time to go day mackin. I'm currently in Duluth.

What college did you attend btw?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I've used a wingman before, but I go solo 99% of the time. I have no interest in wingmen anymore. The reason for this is because I have figured out how simple the game truly is. PUA rules are just complex gimmicks. And when you complicate the game.. you simultaneously elevate women to a level they are not worthy of. This makes you think and act like a desperate beta.

You don't need a wingman. All you need to do is identify women you want to f*ck and approach them as if they want to f*ck you just as badly. Rules like "talk to the ugly fat friend first" is a good example of a PUA gimmick. I don't do that either. I don't give a sh!t. I approach and talk to ONLY the woman I want to f*ck and act like her friends don't exist. If they try to step in I say: "EXCUSE ME, I'M HAVING A CONVERSATION". Then I tell the woman to give me her number because I have to go and her friends are rude.

And it works. Because women like men with BALLS. Not pandering, ass kissing faggots.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wingmen are fine, if you have a good one. A good wingman is worth his weight in gold, a bad one will totally screw up you game. I prefer to go it alone, but will wing for other guys, friends of mine that have gone though a break up or divorce. Normally I don't go out with the intent to meet women, it just sort of happens as I live my life. I meet a lot of women in the course of just earning a living. But will go out clubbing with a buddy who needs some help.

My advice is to get a wingman that knows what the fvck he is doing, don't just grab any old swinging Richard and say he's a wing. BUT, if you have a female friend, a legitimate wingGIRL, they are the best.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go out with friends and when i see a female I'm attracted to I'm just approaching. Sometimes they tell me to not do it ( because they are just beta males) but i never give attention.

Going out with friends is also a good social proof. Going out alone might seem to many females that you are a creep . Try both ways and see what suits you better .

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you got to be in the right place. You can't really get mad if you don't have chicks if your not hitting the proper spots. Yes, we did go to the mall but that mall is not popping at all. It was a family atmosphere and all the girls in there in groups were in high school.

You need to mess with that Tinder and see whats popping from it.

Also, you need to make some trips downtown Atlanta and hit up the bar scene. This is normally how I function. I go out as often as I can when I'm single on the weekends to free bars and clubs. I bag mad chicks and always have a rotation when I'm single. It's the times that I go to public places (restaurants, malls, etc) that I actually find more quality chicks to date. It's an added bonus. You can't lose, just go out find your swagger and confidence and go with that.

Heres three of the most important pieces of advice that I can give you.

1. Fake it until you make it. You have got to be CONFIDENT in yourself. If you don't have confidence then you must fake it.

2. Dress to impress. Always make sure your dressed to impress. When I step out I wanna make sure that I always look nice. I never know when I may cross path with my next chick.

3. Your only as good as your next shot. You got denied by a dime. That's fine because the next chick is going to be down with your game and she is gonna be just as good looking to you.