Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Waiting until after the holidays to hook up. Good or Bad Idea?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one girl that I know is really into me and I'm interested. We haven't officially started dating yet. However I don't really want to start anything and have to do the whole Christmas, New Years, and Valentines couples stuff (and her birthday since it's also in February).

So I'm thinking of waiting until after February to start anything. In the mean time I'll try not to initiate anything. Is this a good idea to make the girl wait for so long? Do I risk making her feel auto-rejected if I don't try to initiate anything soon?

We known each other for awhile now as just friends in a group.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its stupid. You always strike when the iron is hot.

Why the hell would you worry about Christmas with some chick you just started dating? She wouldn't be getting sh!t from me...maybe take her out to dinner or something, but that's about it. Or tell her I have a present for her at the house and for her to come over and then have my hard c0ck wrapped up with a bow on it for her...

So you want to wait 3 months? Good luck with that one brother. Unless she has a fatal attraction to you it's likely not going to end the way you want it to. Attraction has an expiration date, and its a hell of a lot sooner than 3 months.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrible idea lol.

Get rid of the idea that just because a girl sleeps with you she's entitled to a relationship. Or that just because you're hooking up with a girl you have to jump through any hoops. It's all about frame--think of the ideal dynamic for you and focus on creating that. You can easily get through those months without getting mired into a relationship, probably without her ever really bringing it up. Call her when you want to. Hang out with her when you feel like it. If you want to do goofy little holiday stuff, great.

Chances are she'll just be glad to have someone hit it on Valentine's day lol. You're projecting all kinds of expectations onto her and this 'hook up.'