Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to interpret this or am I over analyzing.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
This will be short. So a few different people in my life that don't know each other have told me that I have a good heart. In addition the 45 year-old Japanese woman that I made a thread about on here (then I was accused of being cluster b) told me more than once that I'm a good guy and that I have a pure heart.

It kind of bothers me because it makes me think I'm to nice or something.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being nice. Just don't be too accommodating. People who give too much are perceived as being low value and try too hard to please. Be nice, but don't sacrifice your happiness for the sake of trying to keep someone around. This will ALWAYS backfire.

U

user43770

I was raised to be a nice guy, and I take pride in it; I helped an old lady out with her groceries today.

It's all about who you're being nice to. Old ladies appreciate kindness, most young ones don't. Young women are spoiled by men being nice to them. That's why game teaches you to do the opposite. It teaches you to stand out from the rest.

The old lady today probably doesn't have a lot of men randomly offering to help - which is sad, but represents the times - and that's why she was so thankful.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Nice' usually means that you ain't lighting any fires in her panties when she is with you

logicallefty

Reaction score
LL's response: "I am not nice, but I am considerate to those who are considerate to me".

U

user43770

Point being, don't be overly nice to women you want to have sex with. They will almost always take it for granted.

Last edited by a moderator:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your "being nice" When you are being nice to the old lady, you aren't expecting anything FROM her. you were nice because you WANTED to be. When you are nice to a woman you want to bang BECAUSE you want to bang them..... it's NOT being nice. It's an "implied contract" .... and when they don't fulfill their end of the deal and you get butt hurt..... you really aren't being nice.

I gave an old tube style tv to a girl I know, because I wanted a better one. She was poor, and had a kid with Cerebral Palsy who would hit the tv watching her shows. She needed one that wouldn't tip over for her daughter. When I dropped it off, you could tell she was waiting for me to make my move. When I didn't, she was confused..... I didn't give it to her to get lucky, it was no skin off my back since I was replacing it, etc. But guess what happened the next time we hung out.... when I wasn't expecting it to.

Be nice when YOU feel like it, not when she expects it or demands it.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on your "being nice" When you are being nice to the old lady, you aren't expecting anything FROM her. you were nice because you WANTED to be. When you are nice to a woman you want to bang BECAUSE you want to bang them..... it's NOT being nice. It's an "implied contract" .... and when they don't fulfill their end of the deal and you get butt hurt..... you really aren't being nice.

I gave an old tube style tv to a girl I know, because I wanted a better one. She was poor, and had a kid with Cerebral Palsy who would hit the tv watching her shows. She needed one that wouldn't tip over for her daughter. When I dropped it off, you could tell she was waiting for me to make my move. When I didn't, she was confused..... I didn't give it to her to get lucky, it was no skin off my back since I was replacing it, etc. But guess what happened the next time we hung out.... when I wasn't expecting it to.

Be nice when YOU feel like it, not when she expects it or demands it.
I'm never nice to women so I can bang. Doesn't seem like you read the op

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you bothered about it because the Japanese girl said it?
I haven't seen the thread so I am not up to speed. When an Asian girl uses nice, its a completely different kettle of fish.
There is nothing wrong with having a good heart, if people also know you ain't played the fool easily either.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Are you bothered about it because the Japanese girl said it?
I haven't seen the thread so I am not up to speed. When an Asian girl uses nice, its a completely different kettle of fish.
There is nothing wrong with having a good heart, if people also know you ain't played the fool easily either.
Yeah kind of. She said " you know you're a really nice guy" when we were hanging out by the ocean one day early on in our dating. I just found it creepy when she said "you have a pure heart" who says stuff like that. Multiple times she's said I'm a good guy also.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she an "Americanized" asian it means the same thing that the americ!nts mean when they say it, which is usually a bad sign. Coincidentally, I've never laid a woman who said that to me which to my knowledge has only been 2x! Either way you shouldn't worry about it. But I would have asked her what her definition of a nice guy is? Make a move on her and see if she still thinks your nice, maybe to her nice guys are guys who are afraid of their own sexuallity..

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Well if she an "Americanized" asian it means the same thing that the americ!nts mean when they say it, which is usually a bad sign. Coincidentally, I've never laid a woman who said that to me which to my knowledge has only been 2x! Either way you shouldn't worry about it. But I would have asked her what her definition of a nice guy is? Make a move on her and see if she still thinks your nice, maybe to her nice guys are guys who are afraid of their own sexuallity..
Dude she'd get a hotel room for us every night and take me to dinner and I'd Fcck her senseless.

I mean one time she was sitting on my lap kinda bouncing and sexually teasing me and I don't remember what I said exactly but I basically said look we've been seeing each other for about a week, I need sex. She agreed that night we would.

We were driving around in her Benz and she basically changed her mind about fvcking. I said "****ing waste of my time, drive be home don't contact me again" she was silent for a moment, then quickly said "ok, I'll give you sex". Who the fvck does she think she is to bounce on my lap in a sexual manner and tease me like that?

Prior to this I did make moves but she would kind of resist, and say "why you moving so fast, I'm not going anywhere" (in her Japanese accent). So I mean I'd stop because she seemed like she didn't want to go further. Keep in mind she's 45.

Once I did **** her in her car in the driveway of my halfway house, after that she'd pay for a hotel room every Friday.

She always wanted to spend the entire weekend with me.

I was always very affectionate with her prior to us having sex. She really enjoyed that.

Last edited:

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think this woman is just a slvt and wanted to trick me into an ltr.

She did tell me she was a bartender at a "nudie bar" when she was in grad school.

In the past she had also used steroids and said she did physique competitions in the past.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but I let this woman mess with my emotions.I hate to admit that. I dumped her once, deleted her number, went no contact, started going to some aa meetings, and she called me and let it ring once. I looked at the number and didn't realize it was her. Tested asking who it was. Then realized it was her.

After that I still got sex but everything down hill, she was more of a b1tch.

It's like look you stupid cvnt. In trying to fix my ****ing life, I told you from the start be straight with me, be honest, and I trusted you and you showed zero respect. I just came from the lowest most miserable point in my life and you have no honor? I was fvcking homeless 2 months before I met her.

Zero honor. Zero remorse. These women do not give a **** about you or how their actions could affect you.

I'm doing fine though. Still working. I pay my bills. Feed myself.

Even when women are doing something for you it's still self serving. Nothing is free.

It's like if you go to prison and someone leaves a candy bar on your pillow, don't eat it. It isn't free.

That's just how life is.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point being, don't be overly nice to women you want to have sex with. They will almost always take it for granted.
And overly nice can mean different things to different women. Woman abused emotionally/ psyically as child? You can't be very nice but you don't want her anyway. Look at how they were raised. This is a good indicator of how much nice they will tolerate. Duplication is not nice...it is desperation and or manipulation.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And overly nice can mean different things to different women. Woman abused emotionally/ psyically as child? You can't be very nice but you don't want her anyway. Look at how they were raised. This is a good indicator of how much nice they will tolerate. Suplication is not nice...it is desperation and or manipulation.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bang a lot of Asian women of the fob type.
Generally when they say you are a good man or good heart they have self confidence issues and don't think they are good enough for you. They prefer the players and guys that use them because then they don't feel guilty if they use them back. When you have a relationship with one like this it is a constant battle with their self confidence problems and they never feel good enough or are scared you will leave them. Becomes a major headache. If you do not have a very solid frame you will be toast.