Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Infiltrating a social circle

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to a new city about a year 1/2 ago. Managed to meet some cool ppl. One group in particular I'm pretty fond of, they are the same age, and always playing outdoor sports which I'm into. What is the best way to get them to proactively throw invitations out?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant really give you an accurate suggestion since I tend to be a lone wolf however there are some things which helped me to join situational social circles (those social circle which involve people going after the same goal compared to social circle based on "friendship").

So the first suggestion is not to create any problem regarding their habits, if they eat mc donald after a meeting dont bother them with your vegetarian requests to go somewhere else, dont be a hassle to have around or they will simply not involve you rather than change for you.

Second suggestion is handle with care the women in the circle which means dont go after the girl some of them like before you become a regular in such circle, also avoid any tenstion with the girls, we all know that if a girl dislike someone so will her friends and if all the girls dislike someone the guys would rather drop you than them, especially nowadays.

Third suggestion is to somehow add something to the group, provide some benefit in involving you, if you have a car and some of them usually go with bus, give them a lift, when you are necessary you can afford of being much less diplomatic, those guys you give a lift before and after the match are your walking invitation.

logicallefty

Reaction score
^^^above is good..

Also, don't ever say or let on that they are your only and/or primary social circle, if they are. Social proof is alive and well in friendships and social circles too, not just with women... Don't be too aggressive in trying to "hang" with them.. And make sure they know you are "busy" with other friends besides them too, even if you are not.

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Second suggestion is handle with care the women in the circle which means dont go after the girl some of them like before you become a regular in such circle
I think I may have already screwed this one up then lol. First few times a bunch of us got together, one of the reg girls and I hooked up. Don't think anyone else knows yet though.