Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being good looking won't get a girl over to your place

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Well, 98% of the time. The game was better/easier a few years ago. I hate scales, but for the sake of your understanding I'll put it like this: I get rejected by girls everyday on dating apps (either on them or after I've gotten their numbers and while texting) when I ask them to just come hangout and drink at my place. All these scumbag girls want to be taken out, and while I want to get laid, I know they're not worth the time, money, or energy. Conventional "dates" also suck. Maybe one day men and women will realize that it's legitimately easier to get to know someone in a comfortable, private setting.

Anyways, I've gone way off track.

Conclusion: Contrary to what you've heard, tall + good looking + nice body + good job =/= girls willing to f*ck you left and right. They still want you to work just as hard as any other loser.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple factors here: women will sniff out desperation, so, no matter where you are on the looks/money/status spectrum, desperation can and will repel them.

They don't want you to "work hard", what they want is the feeling that you're above them.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, 98% of the time. The game was better/easier a few years ago. I hate scales, but for the sake of your understanding I'll put it like this: I get rejected by girls everyday on dating apps (either on them or after I've gotten their numbers and while texting) when I ask them to just come hangout and drink at my place. All these scumbag girls want to be taken out, and while I want to get laid, I know they're not worth the time, money, or energy. Conventional "dates" also suck. Maybe one day men and women will realize that it's legitimately easier to get to know someone in a comfortable, private setting.

Anyways, I've gone way off track.

Conclusion: Contrary to what you've heard, tall + good looking + nice body + good job =/= girls willing to f*ck you left and right. They still want you to work just as hard as any other loser.
Duh...doesn't take Einstein or Tesla to figure this one out.

Let's see...the girl doesn't know you from Adam. You could be a serial rapist, a killer, a kidnapper, some dude trying to roofie her, etc...

You are simply delusional if you think it makes any sense for a woman who has lots of options to take a significant risk that something bad could happen by going to some random dude's house that she has never met when there is a decent chance you might not even be who you say you are.

If by working hard you mean them wanting to make sure you aren't some deranged psycho, then yes I agree.

It's no different than anything else in life. Lazy people who are unwilling to put in work for what they want typically end up with not much.

Last edited:

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I vehemently disagree, in fact I'd take it further. Women will take unusual risks, relatively speaking, if there's strong physical attraction and there's nothing way off about your personality, provided you approach.

This isn't meant to discourage anyone from improving their lot in life to attract the best women they can, but let's not lie to ourselves or twist reality to feel better. I think most people are aware of this even if subconsciously. There's no substitute for that raw animal attraction.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I vehemently disagree, in fact I'd take it further. Women will take unusual risks, relatively speaking, if there's strong physical attraction and there's nothing way off about your personality, provided you approach.

This isn't meant to discourage anyone from improving their lot in life to attract the best women they can, but let's not lie to ourselves or twist reality to feel better. I think most people are aware of this even if subconsciously. There's no substitute for that raw animal attraction.
In person yes, I would tend to agree. OP is specifically talking about OLD however, which means they have never seen him in person, meaning they don't even know if he still looks like he does in the pic.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In person yes, I would tend to agree. OP is specifically talking about OLD however, which means they have never seen him in person, meaning they don't even know if he still looks like he does in the pic.
I stand corrected, yes I would agree with this.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is horrible to me. Basically every convo I had with a girl online petered out or started boring to begin with. And, I mean, it's the girls msging me and not the other way round!

At some point I just start ignoring them if they don't ask follow up questions. Put in some work goddammit, it's you trying to approach me!!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is horrible to me. Basically every convo I had with a girl online petered out or started boring to begin with. And, I mean, it's the girls msging me and not the other way round!

At some point I just start ignoring them if they don't ask follow up questions. Put in some work goddammit, it's you trying to approach me!!
Why are you trying to have message conversations?

Invite them out for a drink almost immediately. Meeting in person is the only thing that counts.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are offering goods which are common.Men and sex are common for women, it takes zero effort to get it.Hangout and drink at your place offers zero mystery and excitement.Your whining wont change anything.You got good advice here, instead being so-obvious(and boring) invite to bar, the girl may think will we **** or not and it is exciting becase there is choice.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite them out for a drink almost immediately. Meeting in person is the only thing that counts.
I totally agree but that has literally never worked for me. Even if the girl is opening you "Hi, I read your profile and it's so interesting, bla this bla that". But you are right I will try it again. I've got a better profile pic now, let's see.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's working with me for online dating is the one's that have the wink / flirt feature built in. If a woman sends me a wink, I give them the canned response:

"Hey <name>, thanks for the wink. If you're interested in chatting, shoot me a text <number>"

I get the text usually with in an hour. I'll shoot back and forth figuring out the logistics of where she works, her schedule, then I set up the date for a few days later. Keep it simple.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's working with me for online dating is the one's that have the wink / flirt feature built in. If a woman sends me a wink, I give them the canned response:
What are the good OLD sites? Haven't tried it yet

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the good OLD sites? Haven't tried it yet
Match, POF, and Tinder.

Use a shirtless pic on tinder and it is a breeze. Match is pretty good. Seems more serious. Most of the time I just respond to the chicks that are interested. POF is a soul-crushing numbers game. That's usually the last resort if I'm in a rough patch with the plates. You have to message 50 chicks to get 10-15 responses, of which only 3-5 of them will actually show up for a date.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Match, POF, and Tinder
Thanks, installing Tinder right now. My biggest problem at the moment is my location. I'll have to search upto 100+km. As Jude Law said in the movie Alfie "When it comes to banging women its all about one thing. Location, location, location".