Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exercises should I consider?

IASGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm not going to the gym I've been doing unweighted squats and push-ups to sort of maintain progress. I will see if I can more or less resume 5x5 where I left at.
If anyone has any other body weight exercises that can act as placeholders for lifting, please post.

I looked into calisthenics in general, some of those positions look very technical.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
swim, man. Swimmers look the best and are the fittest, but also do chinups, lunges, legendary ab routine for your gut.

DarrylSpiers

Reaction score
Exercise is the most important activity for making our body healthy and fit. There are so many exercises that we can do but i think cardio exercises are best for health and fitness. For doing exercise it is best to join a gym because we can do lot of exercises there easily.
walk in clinic brooklyn

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stronglifts / Starting Strength is the best foundation for natural lifters. My workout template comes from Stronglifts.

A: Squat / Overhead / Deadlift / Weighted Pull-ups
B: Squat / Incline Press / Flat Bench / Barbell Rows

katelynstein

Reaction score
There are many exercises that you can try out, the choice just depends on your preferences. If you just want to tone down your body, then there are lighter exercises that you get your hands on or if you want total conditioning then go for the more difficult ones.