Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting to feel like a boss.

Reaction score
Went out last night and I finally got my car and I approached these 2 chicks said its my birthday, she said where is your drink I said I was hoping you got me since its my bday. They bought me a stella, bud and some fireball. I was messing with her while conversing I knew I was doing awesome making her laugh being sarcastic mixing in etc... I told her if I didnt know better you guys tryin to take advantage of me take me home they were laughing. She was grinding on me towards end of night I tried to get her home but she had to take friend home so I got her number. This is just the beginning. I want to thank this site and the people and women who brought me to this stage in my mind and life. Also was nice walking and this girl said you look handsome you need to smile and I told her give me a kiss she said no and then kissed me. I saw a girl I knew from high school said I looked skinny was kinoing me JUST FREAKING HA WOW!

I lost like 30 pounds and got my car first night out so excuse me for being this ****ing happy.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great news! You are an inspiration. Hard work pays off!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Excellent story. Reminds me that I could afford to drop 30 lbs myself.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Things can change quickly.

I now have quite a few options and I've been told I'm attractive by multiple women in the last month. I'm going out with a 21 year old Hawaiian HB 8.5 this week.

Now your goal should be to become a sex God. I've gotten so good at it that man, these bitches are all over me now.

Reaction score
Im telling you though man the events make you the man you destined to be. Its hard to explain but I didn't just wake up one day and want this to happen and it did it was almost 3 years of bull**** I went through in life to get here.