Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Outed ex-gf's whoring to her father

U

user43770

So you are white knighting for Dads now?

Hilarious.

This was nothing but a butt-hurt chode move. Stop trying to spray paint a turd orange and calling it sherbet.
Insecure move? Probably so, but I could imagine some scenarios where I would do this.

Some women can be downright mean. I would never hit a woman, but I also don't believe in karma - I believe that if a bully is walking around picking on people, they need to be punched in the mouth. Sending an email to her dad would just replace the punch.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you do it
Insecure move? Probably so, but I could imagine some scenarios where I would do this.

Some women can be downright mean. I would never hit a woman, but I also don't believe in karma - I believe that if a bully is walking around picking on people, they need to be punched in the mouth. Sending an email to her dad would just replace the punch.
You do it out of respect as a man, I have daughters myself. I wasnt just using his daughter either. She doing stuff that can get her or family members hurt.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
No you do it

You do it out of respect as a man, I have daughters myself. I wasnt just using his daughter either. She doing stuff that can get her or family members hurt.
I have a daughter. If anything ne did some turd move like OPs, I might use it as a discussion item with her. But I would d finitely tell her not to hang out with immature losers.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you do it

You do it out of respect as a man, I have daughters myself. I wasnt just using his daughter either. She doing stuff that can get h
I have a daughter. If anything ne did some turd move like OPs, I might use it as a discussion item with her. But I would d finitely tell her not to hang out with immature losers.
Your right. He did it in a childish way. In my case the father gained respect and was thankful for me assembling the information. He explained she had a problem in the past getting attracted to ****ty good for nothing men he talked to her about it and thought she had outgrown it. And i only gave him 1% of the information.

I only did something because I wasnt' supporting some behaviors someone I cared deeply about was doing and I was sure her father wouldn't either. Also one of the paramours touched or threatened physical violence upon her, and I was letting him do something about it if he wanted to. It was no longer my place.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update: Her okcupid account is deleted, and she blocked me off Facebook after texting "I can't believe you." Something had to have gone down, though I won't ever know the specifics.

If this prevents her from becoming HIV+ during her period of drunk depression, I'd count it as a better score than banging someone.

logicallefty

Reaction score
haha OP can't say I would do what you did now but did something similar before. Was in a ~1 year LTR back in 06. Woman was 27 and had her super religious parents convinced she was a virgin. I ended our relationship but it was pretty sour and I was bitter over all of it. So I emailed her mother and said "Just so you know, your little daughter is not a virgin. Not only did I fvck her but 7 other guys before be did too. She is a liar and a bad little girl!".. I think I send mom a few screen shots of some dirty Yahoo Messenger chats the woman and I had had too... Again, can't say I would do anything like this now, but I can somewhat relate...

Reaction score
haha OP can't say I would do what you did now but did something similar before. Was in a ~1 year LTR back in 06. Woman was 27 and had her super religious parents convinced she was a virgin. I ended our relationship but it was pretty sour and I was bitter over all of it. So I emailed her mother and said "Just so you know, your little daughter is not a virgin. Not only did I fvck her but 7 other guys before be did too. She is a liar and a bad little girl!".. I think I send mom a few screen shots of some dirty Yahoo Messenger chats the woman and I had had too... Again, can't say I would do anything like this now, but I can somewhat relate...

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, this girl owns you.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather my daughter date a man with the balls to not tolerate $hit.

Part of not tolerating $hit is getting back at those who fvk with you.
How did she fvk with him? By what he's said here, sounds to me like he fvcked with her.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You people are to serious. Lol nice one OP!

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Her okcupid account is deleted, and she blocked me off Facebook after texting "I can't believe you." Something had to have gone down, though I won't ever know the specifics.

If this prevents her from becoming HIV+ during her period of drunk depression, I'd count it as a better score than banging someone.
You can tell yourself that you did it because you care about people getting HIV, but really this was a weird creepy move from someone who is having trouble moving on. If you had other quality prospects in your life you wouldn't care about sabotaging your ex's life.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
It depends if this was a wife to be type relationship and you were close to her family...I wouldnt send some evidence package but I would tell them my goodbyes and why I am leaving...daughter slooted it up and I have proof. This will break their hearts and they will be pissed at their daughter and she will forever have lost respect in their eyes.

No need to be vindictive about it. move on.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No sir. I understand that you have convinced yourself that you only did this for the greater good and to protect her. But this action came from anger and hurt. She may have deleted an account you know about but there may be 10 other ones you know nothing about. You have made her father hurt and he was an innocent bystander. The revenge may have felt good or may have been funny but it did nothing to actually help yourself. You can not protect other people from themselves. I speak from personal experience.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sir. I understand that you have convinced yourself that you only did this for the greater good and to protect her. But this action came from anger and hurt. She may have deleted an account you know about but there may be 10 other ones you know nothing about. You have made her father hurt and he was an innocent bystander. The revenge may have felt good or may have been funny but it did nothing to actually help yourself. You can not protect other people from themselves. I speak from personal experience.
If the family wants to do something about it they can, they have actual facts. It's better to do this than allow things to snowball even further.