Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hairy Arms

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this hot british chick a few times now. She is into me and we've made out intensely when I've seen her. Today she came over to my place for the first time and I know if I tried I could have had a chance to bang her.

She is tall, pretty, nice body, 34. However today was the first time I saw her wearing a short sleeve short and her arms were pretty damn hairy! I couldn't get that out of my head... We were watching a movie and she kept leaning on me and cuddling and all that... I tried to push it out of my head and kissed her but her top lip was so chapped today for some reason... I basically got really turned off... I acted like I was tired and finally drove her home (though I can tell she wanted to stay)

Anyway am I being too picky here? Would this turn all of you off as well?

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get picky you know the attraction to her isn't really there. More of a 'you will do for now' situation maybe?
Subconsciously you find her value a lot lower and its making you pick out negatives

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^that's it right there. If you were way into her you'd overlook it.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelievable... Met a other cute Italian chick with this same issue!!! Honestly if not for the hairy arms banging them would be a no brainer.

So the question is.. If a girl is fvcable but has hairy arms.... Should that be a reason not to bang her? Or is it trivial and I should just hit it if I can?

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, just do what you want man. I don't like girls like that either, but I've never had anything with any of them so I don't know.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex gf started shaving her arms when I said something about my ex wife being hairy..

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it turns you off, it turns you off... Doesn't matter what anybody else thinks about it, your taste is your taste.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since you can't get past the arms, might as well give her a hint and see if she does something. Next time you see her poke lightly about it, grab her arm and hold it next to yours, "you know I think your arm might almost be as hairy as mine" ... she'll prob be surprised and ask if you don't like her arms, "oh no I'm just not used to that"

If she shaves her arms, game on. If not, least you tried.

The more I think about this the more it sounds like a Seinfeld episode.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since you can't get past the arms, might as well give her a hint and see if she does something. Next time you see her poke lightly about it, grab her arm and hold it next to yours, "you know I think your arm might almost be as hairy as mine" ... she'll prob be surprised and ask if you don't like her arms, "oh no I'm just not used to that"

If she shaves her arms, game on. If not, least you tried.

The more I think about this the more it sounds like a Seinfeld episode.
Mine made any I.provrments I hinted about.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gf long ago with the chapped lip problem, grossed me out because she wouldn't do anything about it. Got so bad that she couldn't smile properly because it hurt. She said if I loved her it shouldn't matter. One of many things that led me to cut the cord. You'd think her friends would see it and understand, but they didn't. Weird.

DJNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This turns me off too. They spend so much time on their legs, I don't understand why they can do arms while they're at it... Lately, this one I'm seeing has a good amount of hair down under, and it's wigging me out. This stuff kinda adds up, and then you just don't feel happy even right after banging them. I start getting philosophical... perhaps I don't love myself enough and so I'm incapable of loving someone else despite their flaws... or perhaps it's all good and I just keep going until I find the unicorn...

A chick you're super attracted to and enjoy hanging out with... multiple times... the holy grail it seems

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body hair is one of my biggest turnoffs. If she doesn't shave or wax her arms I can almost 100% guarantee you she doesn't shave her ***** either.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body hair is one of my biggest turnoffs. If she doesn't shave or wax her arms I can almost 100% guarantee you she doesn't shave her ***** either.
I don't agree with this. I have a plate that does not shave her legs. But its only because she doesn't have to. Only on close inspection you may see some growth. Her legs are smooth and sexy. Anyway, she shaves her pvssy for each time I am over and I like it very much.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's a common ethnicity thing. They might have a lot of body hair in general.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latina girls often tend to have a little extra hair, if it's not your thing and it turns you off then move on and find a girl who shaves.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind a woman to have a little hair here and there s long as they have an hourglasses figure and look feminine otherwise.. I actually prefer women who don't have a shaved ****.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a big percentage of women naturally have hair on their hands , but they just remove it , so it just mean she didnt remove it , maybe be she think she is hot enough for you to not do more work .