Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Usually AFC - is this better?

BorisMoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just dropped a FWB and she left behind 2 nice coats I can sell. I like the girl in my apartment block who has a BF, and I got her number - not properly but because she offered it to me for the apartment group texts (Im the admin for apartments text group)

Asked her if she'd model the two coats so I can sell them online, she said yes.
I ignored the message for a while because I was genuine busy.
A few days later she knocks on my door a little drunk. She comes in with a drink in hand and I take the drink from her hand and said let me taste that, I bet its nice. We shared the drink (actually I drunk 3/4 of it lol!) she tries on these coats and is flirting, she mock masturbates her self over her trousers, I try to look slightly amused (she is drunk after all) but not really excited (even though I was!!!) we take pics and she asks questions about **** buddy and asked if she was pretty I said yes. (she was!) she also asks about her own body and how it looks and points out a weird point and I said yes it is a bit weird in that part, but yeah I think you are a size 10 - so I sort of did a negative and a plus.
She needs a pee, and she says turn around while I pee - So I do - but somehow the convo needed me to look at her so I looked her directly in the eyes and spoke to her while she was peeing on my toilet. So obviously her trousers are around her ankles!
Everything was going well but her boyfriend called her 5 times in the space of 15 minutes and one bit i heard hear oversaying was "No of course I wouldn't, I'm not like Debbie) - I took that to mean that he was asking her if she was up to something with me!!! (feeling well impressed now!)

Anyway because of his calling and he was only literally 60 seconds away from my flat, she had to leave - but I waved her a sarcastic goodbye (meaning like oh your on a leash) and she said thanks and left.

I know without doubt I will see her again but is there anything I could have done to sharpen up?
Remember I was really afc before and would have told her she's pretty and amazing and that I would take her out, - but I didnt do any of this yet im still feeling very confident etc.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) she has a boyfriend
2) she sees you as a friend
3)there was no other reason other than practical things to give you her number.
4) you are the afc

BorisMoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) she has a boyfriend
2) she sees you as a friend
3)there was no other reason other than practical things to give you her number.
4) you are the afc
She tells me her bf is a *****?
Pretends to masturbate herself in front of me?
Asks a lot about my ex fwb?

hmmmm
I"m not exactly buying her popcorn and listening to her tell me about her period and how she misses her high school bf. Gotta say your misreading the situation here.

BorisMoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
She tells me her bf is a *****?
Pretends to masturbate herself in front of me?
Asks a lot about my ex fwb?

hmmmm
I"m not exactly buying her popcorn and listening to her tell me about her period and how she misses her high school bf. Gotta say your misreading the situation here.
Also how am 'I' the afc???? I have constantly ignored her??? shes knocking on my door and texting me.... shes chasing and not once have I validated it. Hold on..... are you her boyfriend???? lol

I think a lot of the younger ones on here get messed up about stuff. You DO actually have to flirt and talk to girls... its just you have to keep the power balance in your favour - its that simple.
.Afc would be me texting her shes beautiful and that please can I take her on a date when she is free at her own concenience. Having a girl chase you, slag off her boyfriend and mention that she broke up with him before is not afc, thats the ideal situation.

Last edited:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^It should come as no surprise that a lot of the critiques on the website are off-base. With that said, you did not do anything that separates you from the next guy. It sounds like a regular everyday interaction with a drunk woman. Staring her down while she is taking a pee is not AFC or DJ. It is just... weird?

Anyways why are you selling your FWB's coat instead of just giving her her coat back? If you were simply FWB I cannot really grasp what went wrong that makes you feel like you own her stuff and can sell it?

BorisMoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^It should come as no surprise that a lot of the critiques on the website are off-base. With that said, you did not do anything that separates you from the next guy. It sounds like a regular everyday interaction with a drunk woman. Staring her down while she is taking a pee is not AFC or DJ. It is just... weird?

Anyways why are you selling your FWB's coat instead of just giving her her coat back? If you were simply FWB I cannot really grasp what went wrong that makes you feel like you own her stuff and can sell it?
Much more accurate!!
I'm on fine terms with the fwb but she moved away from the area and I actually offered to post them to her but she said don't worry sell them if you like, I never much liked them!

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some of the guys on here enjoy cheating with girls that have a bf. I dont . its respect on my part. There are to many without bfs to screw with another guys *****. Yes she may be down to do it and somebody else will do it. But have some respect for your fellow man. Depending on the situation I might be inclined to rat out the sleavy *****. This is poor behavior that women get away with because they have poon.

Last edited: