Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignoring a woman (in all areas) is the only way to get her period

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you all heard it before, but it is so true. Attention is what a woman can not live without, no matter who she is.

The amazing thing about her if you give her what she craves she is done with you. You show her too little attention she will do the exact same thing.

At all angles you must ignore a woman. Even when it comes to eye contact. If you see a woman (attractive) coming your way pretend to look through your phone, or look the other way, this drives her nuts.

One thing I use to do in my heavy days of campaigning, I would go to the bar, find the hottest girl there, buy her a drink, spark small talk with her, then leave her without asking for her number or anything. From the corner of my eye I would see the attractive girl eyeing me down like a hawk all night after that.

This is the thing, you're a man and you can defeat her but you must use the very thing she loves. Attention to the woman is the reason their are social media, movies, magazines etc. Just imagine if every man stop paying attention to women.....she would be begging for you to have her.

She has a list of men on her phone who cater to her attention needs why would she want you. This is why she flakes, if you was the only one who paid her attention she would not leave you hanging but since she has a list of men who do, then why the hell would you matter?

We as men seem like we don't have a trump card but we do, actually two. Money and not giving a damn about her (not paying her attention).

Try me out for size for a week. No matter where you are work, supermarket, school etc. Ignore her and watch how differently they act.

I tried this for a month and women literally punched me in the arm, asking why I have acted differently.

Last edited:

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
I know you all heard it before, but it is so true. Attention is what a woman can not live without, no matter who she is.

The amazing thing about her if you give her what she craves she is done with you. You show her too little attention she will do the exact same thing.

At all angles you must ignore a woman. Even when it comes to eye contact. If you see a woman (attractive) coming your way pretend to look through your phone, or look the other way, this drives her nuts.

One thing I use to do in my heavy days of campaigning, I would go to the bar, find the hottest girl there, buy her a drink, spark small talk with her, then leave her without asking for her number or anything. From the corner of my eye I would see the attractive girl eyeing me down like a hawk all night after that.

This is the thing, you're a man and you can defeat her but you must use the very thing she loves. Attention to the woman is the reason their are social media, movies, magazines etc. Just imagine if every man stop paying attention to women.....she would be begging for you to have her.

She has a list of men on her phone who cater to her attention needs why would she want you. This is why she flakes, if you was the only one who paid her attention she would not leave you hanging but since she has a list of men who do, then why the hell would you matter?

We as men seem like we don't have a trump card but we do, actually two. Money and not giving a damn about her (not paying her attention).

Try me out for size for a week. No matter where you are work, supermarket, school etc. Ignore her and watch how differently they act.

I tried this for a month and women literally punched me in the arm, asking why I have acted differently.
Yeah but she can just get free attention from other guys. You have to try on some level.

Ok so they noticed you were all of a sudden ignoring them. Did it get you a date? Sex?

You're kind if right but I think to extreme.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a no-brainer, it only works if you've hooked her sufficiently.
I can see the guys try it out - just go there, have a little smalltalk, then leave - they're gonna get NOTHING. You gotta spark prime attraction while you're at it. So she digs your looks, your confidence, your unwavering body language, the vibe that you project during that "small talk".

If you can get that sky high interest then it's easy to play games with it. So the big success factor is actually not the ignoring, but the high value that you have and project. Those mind games just help you stay in power for longer.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but she can just get free attention from other guys. You have to try on some level.

Ok so they noticed you were all of a sudden ignoring them. Did it get you a date? Sex?

You're kind if right but I think to extreme.
What I got from the girls was them chasing me, it was mostly from girls who I gave attention to but once they seen me stop chasing and ignoring them, then they chased me.

By the time they started chasing me, I wasn't interested in them

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a no-brainer, it only works if you've hooked her sufficiently.
I can see the guys try it out - just go there, have a little smalltalk, then leave - they're gonna get NOTHING. You gotta spark prime attraction while you're at it. So she digs your looks, your confidence, your unwavering body language, the vibe that you project during that "small talk".

If you can get that sky high interest then it's easy to play games with it. So the big success factor is actually not the ignoring, but the high value that you have and project. Those mind games just help you stay in power for longer.

That's my point Huffman, its all about keeping yourself in power. The one who doesn't give attention has the power. Men use to have this power but now women have it. There was a time when women chased men and damn near worshipped them. Guys pretty much ignored them, he took his choice out of the list of the women chasing him.

If your interested in a woman. Make small talk and I do mean very small talk, then ignore her as soon as your done talking to her. Treat her like she is scum. She will wonder what is wrong and why your not chasing like the rest of the guys.

Then she will try to prove to you why you should be chasing her, that's when you know you have the power over her. Once you show signs of interest though, its pretty much over.

boxing_chanp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bat Shyt Crazy!!!!!!!!! Think of the mind-set of a woman. As long as you ignore them and keep the time you spend with them to a minimum, they like you. Once you get comfortable and let them know you are attracted-most will eventually lose interest. Listen guys. We didn't create this crazy game. Women and their ubiquitous mental illness have stacked the deck against us. There are still some good ones out there, so keep up the hope.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize that what you have done here is the polar opposite of ignoring her. You went up and bought her a drink, and gave her attention. Only after you had gotten her attention by expressing some interest in her did she (understandably) start "eyeing you down". What you are describing is push/pull, not ignoring her altogether - you gave her attention and then withdrew it.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize that what you have done here is the polar opposite of ignoring her. You went up and bought her a drink, and gave her attention. Only after you had gotten her attention by expressing some interest in her did she (understandably) start "eyeing you down". What you are describing is push/pull, not ignoring her altogether - you gave her attention and then withdrew it.
The point of me telling that story is, staying ahead of a woman. She expect you to give her attention, She expect you to chase her but as a man you don't have too.

As a man, in your dna you was design to think ahead of a woman, it's not impossible.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
From one extreme to another. I understand not to give a girl too much attention. That's obvious, BUT:

Ignoring girls is great, but won't get you results unless she has a high enough interest in you. I've see a fair number of these threads where the concept is ignore the women and they'll run to you. It's annoying.

Sure the game would be changed overnight if all men ignored all women. But it won't happen. And besides, not all men are attractive. If a girl is to talk with a hot guy and ugly guy, and neither gives her attention, hot guy wins.

So you have to try eventually. Ignoring and giving little attention is only part of the puzzle. We all can't ignore women entirely and then a group of Victoria's Secret Angels will let us destroy their vaginas a week later. Guys that give attention for free are a dime a dozen, and every girl's iphone has numbers for this purpose.

Your value brings results.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of me telling that story is, staying ahead of a woman. She expect you to give her attention, She expect you to chase her but as a man you don't have too.
I see what you're saying, I'm just pointing out that when you say "ignore the woman in all areas period", you've missed a very key component of your story. Which is you going up to her directly, initiating contact, and expressing interest in her by buying her a drink. That is certainly not ignoring her, quite the opposite. You put your bid in, THEN played it cool.

Big difference between that and totally ignoring her. If you HAD totally ignored her, chances are she never would have even noticed that you existed. But you were successful because you didn't act needy by drooling all over her for long periods of time. It's a balancing act.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're saying, I'm just pointing out that when you say "ignore the woman in all areas period", you've missed a very key component of your story. Which is you going up to her directly, initiating contact, and expressing interest in her by buying her a drink. That is certainly not ignoring her, quite the opposite. You put your bid in, THEN played it cool.

Big difference between that and totally ignoring her. If you HAD totally ignored her, chances are she never would have even noticed that you existed. But you were successful because you didn't act needy by drooling all over her for long periods of time. It's a balancing act.
Exactly. That is not "ignoring women." That's what some would call "push and pull" or "using your attention effectively" with women. Giving them just a little taste of who you are and withdrawing yourself. The effect it has on them is that you're showing you have value. You are not the average guy. You wouldn't be doing this if you didn't care about the positive results.

IF YOU WERE AT A BAR AND WERE "TRULY IGNORING WOMEN" THEN YOU (AND THEM) WOULD BE OBLIVIOUS TO EACH OTHER AND WOULDN'T CARE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN SINCE YOU NEVER MADE EYE CONTACT WITH THEM TO BEGIN WITH. FURTHERMORE, YOU WOULDN'T BE POSTING ABOUT SOMETHING YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT.

Last edited:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys still missing the point, my intentions was to fu*k with her head. I knew it would create attraction to go up to her make small talk, buy her drink, then ignored her for the simple fact that she has never experienced that.

I see what you guys or saying,but you guys are missing the point that my plan the whole time was to ignore her.

So maybe that's where I missed out on saying in my og post if you want her. Make extremely small talk then vanish and ignore her like the plague

for example, lets just say you go to the bar, no wingman no anything. Just sit at the bar by yourself, focus on the television but make sure you keep a smile on your face make sure you joke and laugh with the bartender. I did this before, and girls was literally coming up to me asking me what I'm doing here, why am I sitting by myself.

The reason they was doing this because my focus was not on them, they knew it and women will literally get fed up and wonder what the hell is wrong with you.

For this to work you must dress super nice, and keep a smile on your face and totally ignore them.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
You guys still missing the point, my intentions was to fu*k with her head. I knew it would create attraction to go up to her make small talk, buy her drink, then ignored her for the simple fact that she has never experienced that.

I see what you guys or saying,but you guys are missing the point that my plan the whole time was to ignore her.

So maybe that's where I missed out on saying in my og post if you want her. Make extremely small talk then vanish and ignore her like the plague

for example, lets just say you go to the bar, no wingman no anything. Just sit at the bar by yourself, focus on the television but make sure you keep a smile on your face make sure you joke and laugh with the bartender. I did this before, and girls was literally coming up to me asking me what I'm doing here, why am I sitting by myself.

The reason they was doing this because my focus was not on them, they knew it and women will literally get fed up and wonder what the hell is wrong with you.

For this to work you must dress super nice, and keep a smile on your face and totally ignore them.
I understand you did it to get her attention and it may have worked to an extent. But how did it benefit you?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think I see what the OP is saying. I'm getting in the DeLorean and going 88mph back to the year 1990. Back when young Lefty was 16yo and the biggest AFC ever born. It happened quite often where I would be somewhere where a chick would come up and talk to me out of the blue.. I'd get all gitty inside and goose bumpy on the outside and my d|ck may even get hard... My brain would go:" F\_/ck I can't believe she is talking to me, does she like me? wow she would make a great girlfriend!!".. Then all the sudden she steps away, me thinking she was coming back soon to talk to me again. But she doesn't..... The let down from that would ruin my night... Maybe in the end I would talk to her again, maybe I wouldn't... But until I did I would be oblivious to whatever else was going on and the other people there. I think what the OP is saying is that women go through what young Lefty did in that timeframe we pull away cold and don't give them our attention...

Our attention is crack to women.. Administer too much and we kill it quickly. Administer not enough and we kill it slowly.. Administer just the right amount and we "kill it!!!" in the sack!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay, we get your point. I just think the subject line is misleading. Because in your story you went up and blatantly gave her attention before ignoring her. As has been said, that's push/pull.

As for going into a bar and just smile and watch TV, I don't think you'll find that approach recommended by any PUA guru. The results would be too inconsistent, and it puts the choosing power in the hands of the women.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing pua does not work. PUA is based off tricks and tactics to get a women. What I'm promoting is being a man and having balls and not chasing women.

Also lefty gets it.

And maybe my title is a tad bit wrong but it's still on point.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All PUA tactics, techniques (including consciously trying to remember to ignore her) are REVERSE ENGINEERED from guys who do that naturally, without thinking.

Anything that you can tell a guy to do, is what naturals do naturally. without thinking. Automatically.

If you had a huge string of successes with women, you wouldn't need to remember to "ignore her" or anything like that. It would be your natural behavior.

Anytime you're using consciously decided upon tactics specifically to "get a girl interested in you" you're "faking it," hopefully with the intention of one day "making it."

However, if there were ONE conscious rule to remember, the George Castanza rule would be it.

As soon as things are going good (attention, opening up of body language, etc,) LEAVE.

Or as described in "The Tao of Steve:"

Be Excellent

Be Gone

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't the George castanza rule right up there with my rule?

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All PUA tactics, techniques (including consciously trying to remember to ignore her) are REVERSE ENGINEERED from guys who do that naturally, without thinking.

Anything that you can tell a guy to do, is what naturals do naturally. without thinking. Automatically.
This is so right on the money.
Before it became big business these PUA tactics were being passed around back in 99 to a core group of guys. It worked then and it works now. I'm talking about the basic principles. The idea was to get you to a comfortable level around women and become natural.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't the George castanza rule right up there with my rule?
The only difference is in your example you CREATE the "excellence" before you leave. I think as George demonstrated you just kind of "be on the lookout" for those moments of excellence to happen naturally (instead of say, buying her a drink in a bar) and then splitting.

From her point of view, one way was a kind of "pick up" with an unexplained "ejection" the other was some guy was making her feel good and happy WITHOUT any discernible pickup moves, and then he just vanished.

Kind of like "I wonder why he didn't ask for my number" vs. "Wow, who WAS that guy?"