Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guns - KRISS VECTOR

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'm considering purchasing one of these little beauties. Since there is no option to buy the MAX M141A pulse rifle my other favorite gun is the Kriss (and its apparently legal in Canada). Its a substantial investment at $2400 but I'd like something to protect my family in case of revolution or worse and I also want something that is aesthetically pleasing and fun to use at the shooting range. Does anyone have any experience with this firearm? Any reviews?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't get it. Get an AK. Better yet, watch Nutnfancy reviews on weaponry to protect your family. You want reliability and inexpensiveness.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Kimber Custom CDP .45 - it's about $1,300 US and looks like this:

I love that gun. It feels like you're shooting a 9 mm and not a .45. For indoor or close range combat, I would take the Kimber and a handful of clips over any assault rifle. M16/M4 or AKs are meant to be a soldier's rifle, doing battle outdoors, across a longer distance than any self-defense scenario.

After you buy a nice Kimber, take the money you save and buy the wife a tactical shotgun. I also have a Mossberg 12 gauge with an 18.5" barrel. I bought that gun in Florida and tried to make it into the scariest looking thing I could. I really doubted my wife would have ever shot anybody; I wanted the bad guy to run away when he saw the gun. I told her all she had to do was rack a shell, making that special sound, and point it. I bought a full stock with a pistol grip, not the dinky handle thing, a real stock. Then I put a pistol grip slide on the front, and even added a laser sight. It looks like a movie prop. People laugh at the laser sight on a shotgun, but I meant for it to be fired from the hip, and the pattern on .00 buck from across a room is only about the size of a softball. With the big shot needed to kill a person, it's easy to miss with a shotgun.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do make tactical shotguns in .20 gauge, too:

The safest a woman is ever going to be is hiding behind a closed door with a shotgun. A housewife can take out a Navy Seal if she's waiting for him.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
IMHO self defense pistol should be 9mm at minimum.

Striker fired, double action only, NO SAFETY.

Kriss Vector is a rich mans gun/fun gun/range toy.

If you want to survive, AK or AR or 12 guage shotty

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
As a personal preference I'd also like a guy that is based on a movie gun for example Star Wars or Aliens. I know someone made a replica of the pulse rifle that actually fires.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might as well buy a P90 at that point.

I would personally purchase an FN Five-Seven. Very expensive handgun to maintain but it's also extremely accurate, light, low recoil, and can pierce through body armor. Shoot someone once and they're going down.