Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Won't Orgasm

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Says that she's only had one or two from intercourse, never from hands or oral, and that it "just happened" those one or two times. She's shown me what she likes, and when I touch her her whole body shakes and she gets extremely wet, wetter than any girl I've been with and I've ALWAYS been able to get a girl off. All that to say, in the 3 months (probably 15 sexual encounters) we've been fooling around, not a single orgasm. She says she's used to it and its not a big deal. I don't buy it, but the way she says it, she seems sincere.

One time when she was moaning and seemingly moving toward orgasm I made sure to keep consistent and not change anything up. As she kept moving toward orgasm (or to me what felt like she was moving towards it), she then suddenly shifted her body and I could feel the build up just completely fall out. It seemed to me at the time like she moved her body on purpose as to not orgasm, but of course I can't bring that up in conversation or even know for sure that my instincts were correct.

I usually give her a good 10-15 minutes of foreplay, combinations of stuff, and keep it exciting, fresh, and she compliments me on pleasing her, but to me, it sucks that I can't get her to ***. Am I thinking too hard about this, or is there something more I can do?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman is different. I'll use the same thing on each of them, and maybe 65% will have an organ. 15% will get off in other ways, and 20% won't have one at all.

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I shouldn't see this as an impending doom on continuing to have sex with her? She's incredible and pleases me like no other, always trying to shove more in her mouth and so forth. Very very eager after I play with her for 10-15 minutes she pushes me back and gives me some of the best head I've had. So obviously at the moment she is not bothered with her lack of orgasm. My question is, is this a ticking time bomb and should I force the issue with her to get her to orgasm?

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Every woman is different. I'll use the same thing on each of them, and maybe 65% will have an organ. 15% will get off in other ways, and 20% won't have one at all.
Desi, what if he was to penetrate her anus? It's it probable that could increase his chances of giving her an orgasm?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says that she's only had one or two from intercourse, never from hands or oral, and that it "just happened" those one or two times. She's shown me what she likes, and when I touch her her whole body shakes and she gets extremely wet, wetter than any girl I've been with and I've ALWAYS been able to get a girl off. All that to say, in the 3 months (probably 15 sexual encounters) we've been fooling around, not a single orgasm. She says she's used to it and its not a big deal. I don't buy it, but the way she says it, she seems sincere.

One time when she was moaning and seemingly moving toward orgasm I made sure to keep consistent and not change anything up. As she kept moving toward orgasm (or to me what felt like she was moving towards it), she then suddenly shifted her body and I could feel the build up just completely fall out. It seemed to me at the time like she moved her body on purpose as to not orgasm, but of course I can't bring that up in conversation or even know for sure that my instincts were correct.

I usually give her a good 10-15 minutes of foreplay, combinations of stuff, and keep it exciting, fresh, and she compliments me on pleasing her, but to me, it sucks that I can't get her to ***. Am I thinking too hard about this, or is there something more I can do?
I messed with a lady for years who was a "hard cummer". It took 2 hrs of eating to finally get her to ***. A year later it took about 45 mins-1 hr, and a year or two later I finally had her down to 10-15 minutes.

In this situation this person was highly structured and had to be in control. She had some bad boyfriends, and I feel shut down her feelings downstairs because she was probably controlling it. Thru time and trust I got her to ***.

So if it's important to you, stay down there for an hour or two. You won't die, and she may just ***.

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
I messed with a lady for years who was a "hard cummer". It took 2 hrs of eating to finally get her to ***. A year later it took about 45 mins-1 hr, and a year or two later I finally had her down to 10-15 minutes.

In this situation this person was highly structured and had to be in control. She had some bad boyfriends, and I feel shut down her feelings downstairs because she was probably controlling it. Thru time and trust I got her to ***.

So if it's important to you, stay down there for an hour or two. You won't die, and she may just ***.
Dang, two hours is some serious stuff! Thanks for the input though, good to hear others experiences of similar dynamics.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wouldn't take this personally, OP. As has already been said, every woman is different. I have had ones that were difficult, and then others that got off 2 minutes. There is a good chance she has some kind of mental/emotional block in her head/heart that she needs to internally tear down.

Just for grins, try this below, a technique that has done well for me.

- Trim your nails.

- Lick and suck her \|/ little bit by writing each letter of the alphabet with your tounge (I read that one not too long ago actually, it really works well).

- When she is nice and wet and starting to moan, take your index and middle fingers, put them in her \|/ and find her G-spot

- While on the G-spot move your two fingers towards yourself in a "come here" motion. Press down on the G-spot a little but not too hard.

- Keep your fingers in action in the "come here" motion and at the same time go back to sucking and licking the \|/ at the same time

- Watch her :crazy: a few times, with oral

- Lay her on her back and stick it in

- After you get going, move her positioning up a little bit. you can do this on your own or you may put a pillow or something under her

- On your c0ck as you are pumping her you want to get to a point where your c0ck is rubbing the top of her \|/ in such a way that it feels a tiny bit uncomfortable for you, as if you kept doing that it would rub off your skin. This is your c0ck rubbing on her aroused g-spot

- You will generally get a "oh my God that feels so gooood don't stop!!"

There you are Sir!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang, two hours is some serious stuff! Thanks for the input though, good to hear others experiences of similar dynamics.
Yeah no lie. Her body was stiff and had to be in control. That stiffness resulted in dulled and delayed senses and feelings. I wasn't going to be down there that long and she not NUT... But damn, two hours. All the muscles in your mouth are sore, neck is sore and your sweating.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a couple of these. I suggest buying 1 of those rabbit ears vibrators. when she really needs to get off she can be busy in the front while your busy in the back.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah no lie. Her body was stiff and had to be in control. That stiffness resulted in dulled and delayed senses and feelings. I wasn't going to be down there that long and she not NUT... But damn, two hours. All the muscles in your mouth are sore, neck is sore and your sweating.
Yup, I've done the pvssy eating marathon. It can REALLY pay off though. Women love it when you focus on giving them pleasure. Just remember to avoid spoiling them with this or else they get bored. Women need variety in the bedroom to keep things interesting.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her brain is the ultimate erogenous zone. Play to her fantasies. Most women want to be dominated and treated like wh0res in the bedroom.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her brain is the ultimate erogenous zone. Play to her fantasies. Most women want to be dominated and treated like wh0res in the bedroom.
This!!! They are fvcking nuts. I have one who loves being choked, wtf?? I do it here and there because she likes it, but that sh!t turns me off. I'm not much into the rough loving stuff.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This!!! They are fvcking nuts. I have one who loves being choked, wtf?? I do it here and there because she likes it, but that sh!t turns me off. I'm not much into the rough loving stuff.
I'd have to disagree. I"ve had some like the rough and others that the cops would be called if I did it that way. Some females NEED to be in control of everything even in the bedroom.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP does she squirt when she cums? Some women do and are embarrassed about it. You should ask her, could be part of the reason if she is reluctant to ***. Also does she *** when masturbating? Try separate the physical from the emotional and you may get an answer.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had a few girls that said the same thing to me and had the exact same reaction when you get them close to the O. Each had a different story

OP does she squirt when she cums? Some women do and are embarrassed about it. You should ask her, could be part of the reason if she is reluctant to ***. Also does she *** when masturbating? Try separate the physical from the emotional and you may get an answer.
This was one of the reasons given. Her last boyfriend had a fit because she leaked everywhere after getting off. It left a lasting impression.

One girl had been molested when she was younger and put that mental wall block up every time she got close.

And another had an abusive boyfriend who would beat her ass then f"uck her.

Another again was Asexual

There were a few others but they stonewalled when I asked.

These were all just regular girls, until the stories came out when I noticed they were not getting off. I was only dating and plating them at the time and let them walk. As far as I am concerned its usually a mental block beyond my patience to fix. There is noting that eventually brings more dissatisfaction then a girl that can't get off.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had a few girls that said the same thing to me and had the exact same reaction when you get them close to the O. Each had a different story

As far as I am concerned its usually a mental block beyond my patience to fix. There is noting that eventually brings more dissatisfaction then a girl that can't get off.
And the moral of the story is - with a woman, if its broke DON'T try and fix it :p

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one like that in my twenties, I tried and tried for two months and finally just gave up. She was a head case anyway.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a FB who doesn't orgasm from intercourse. She even told me straight up before we boned. That was quite liberating, you can just do what you want to your heart's content :)