Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Stoic

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings fellows,

Over the years I have become desensitized to sh-t tests from women and people's drama, challenges, and BS in general. We know that Agree and Amplify works wonders, but what about being calmy unreactive? Being confidently unemotional has become my default for most human interactions, but does it serve when it comes to making women put in the effort, or does it simply keep you in the OK zone?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
No, being stoic is perfect for dealing with shyt test. The best way to pass their shyt test is to be indifferent.

However, when they're not shyt testing you, then it's best to be an overall fun guy to be with.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on the test...my ex gf mom is a certified nut. She would yell at her husband all of the time. Stuff like I want a divorce. He sat there not a word. It would have been better for him to say there is the door use it in a calm voice. It would have shut her up.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on the test...my ex gf mom is a certified nut. She would yell at her husband all of the time. Stuff like I want a divorce. He sat there not a word. It would have been better for him to say there is the door use it in a calm voice. It would have shut her up.
That sounds stoic.

Serenity

Reaction score
Any question or statement that has no good answer or response is what I define as a sh!t test. It's wiser to not respond and wait for their reaction to the sh!t they just spoke. Rather than reacting they will react to your unreactivity and unwillingness to engage in destructive actions. Thus they will remain powerless to control you and since they now reacted and stepped out of line they are indeed under your control. That's how sh!t tests often backfire.

Being stoic is NOT a universal solution to all situations though, it's beneficial to respond to anything positive. Being unemotional won't help your attractiveness, remember that to women it's a very emotional thing to be with a man, and there's such a thing as positive emotions. Being strong to them means to not let sh!t ruin the good things. You'd want to stay away from the negative and keep the positive, not ignore everything.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^ I dont tolerate bad behavior any further. blasted my chick yesterday...I first told her jokingly she cant do better then me, then she got greazy about it and said she could so I laughed told her watch her mouth and not be saying stupid ****. Then i told her she can send her parents my regards and let em know why I wasnt going to meet them at church today with her because apparently she thinks she can do better. I laughed some more and told her go right ahead and try it and dont let the door hit your ass on the way out! I could have gone greazy and started naming bitches at my work who are attractive and she hates and said some **** like yeah honey be on good behavior because those tricks are next in line if you decide to start acting foul toward me...but since she calmed her ass down and submitted I decided not to twist the proverbial knife in her heart.

She sat in her car, called me crying saying she knows Im better then her and blablabla she doesnt deserve me etcetc. Whatever. Chicks are fukkin dumb