Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone ever wonder what happened to an ex years after you last heard of them

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one I occasionally wonder about. I dated her about 13 years ago. She told me she had a chemical imbalance in her brain and was on drugs for it. I watched her moods change at almost an instant when she'd pop a pill. She went all fvcked up when she wouldn't take her meds for a couple of days and would call me bawling uncontrollably.

I could almost see this chick being one to take her own life. I never heard from her nor saw her again after we broke up.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have 4 ex's...ex wife.....don't care....one married...and one I don't know and don't care.

LAst one I dated when I was 17. I got in touch with her on FB a few years ago. She lives in Sweden and has never been married. I talk with her on the phone from time to time. I might visit her this summer. I will bunk at her apt in Stockholm. I also have other friends I want to see. If I smash with her that's great if not Idc. I won't be trying. If I stay sober I can pick up a drunk swedish girl at a bar if I so desire. F ucking wont be at the top of my list.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Over the past 11 years I probably have close to 15 exes. I keep in contact with a couple of them and then the others I have ran into at least once over the years out and about. Of those, I have said brief hellos to some and exchanged a few "how are yous" and basically civil words. Then there are a few who I ran the other way to avoid them. I actually ran into one a couple of months ago during my lunch break at a restaurant, the 3rd worst one of all of them... I literally ran out of the place so fast I about tripped over my own feet, just so I didn't have to see her. There is another who I know works at this new grocery store that just opened near where I live. I really want to go see the new store but as long as I know she works there I will never step foot in the place...

Serenity

Reaction score
My first girlfriend is still single, according to Facebook she seems to be doing good. I wonder if she ever gets another boyfriend. If I bumped into her it would be nice to have a casual chat.

The one I dated a year ago I saw working at a supermarket. I avoided her, not sure if she saw and recognized me. Any interaction would be very awkward, I don't think she moved on after dumping me. This one I keep strictly NC. I wonder if she'll become normal.