Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approached 580 girls today for the first time in one day

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a trade fair going on in delhi right now so whole city goes there as it is like festival every year and around 1 lac girls go their daily.
Whenever i saw a girl i counted upto 5.
1,2,3,4,5 then i approached her.
I approached around 580 girls today as i was at trade fair whole day and i got 53 numbers but most of the girls didnt gave me her numbers.
2 cases in which i approached girls are :-
1st case
Me : hey excuss me !
Can u tell me the way to dominos in this trade fair ?
Her : tells me the way
Me : thanku.. whats ur name ?
Her : ( i got three kinds of replies from girls ) 1. Thats none of ur business. 2. Why should i tell u my name. 3. Why do u want to know my name
Me : because u are beautiful and i want to go out for a coffee or lunch with u .
Give me ur number , i will call or text u and we will fix a date.
Her : sorry . I cant give me number .

Case2
Me : hey . Whats ur name?
Her : ( i got three kinds of replies from girls ) 1. Thats none of ur business. 2. Why should i tell u my name. 3. Why do u want to know my name
Me : because u are beautiful and i want to go out for a coffee or lunch with u .

So can u guys tell me what to say when a girls says " why " when u ask her name and where did i went wrong here and what should i do to do number close.??
All kinds of tips and advices accepted.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think u go for the number too soon, but if a chicks digging your vibe, patience, looks, and body language..guess time means nothing. Word might have already spread about u too lol

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit them with this line.

"I thought there was mutual attraction and if the conversation is right I'd like to meetup with you sometime for drinks"

That's very good you approached 500+ girls. Your sure to get lots of poon from many of those girls.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh... anyone else see something wrong here? This is a rather... extreme. OP I think you're taking girls too seriously.

To put things in perspective if you approached a girl every single minute without any breaks, it would take 9 hours to talk to 580 girls... guys just imagine doing that non stop for 9 consecutive hours. I would imagine you got some good experience by doing this, but you need to slow down. This is pretty crazy.

I can tell you right now rushing from girl to girl definitely lowered your bating average. I can only imagine how exhausted you were towards the end. I think you took quantity over quality a bit too far.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Me : thanku.. whats ur name ?
This is old school game straight from, The Game, Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists. Stop asking chicks for their names. Just go right into kicking it. If she's feeling you she'll either introduce herself or ask you for her name. Just so you know, I've done this so it works.

Me : because u are beautiful and i want to go out for a coffee or lunch with u
This is bad game. Stop telling strangers that they're beautiful, (she knows that she's hot,) all it does is give chicks an ego boost. The chick will interpret as to mean, "I think you're hot, I want to f*ck you, then dumb my goo all over your chest.

Try instadates, they work better and solidifies the number close. Instead of getting the number and trying to arrange a time to see her in the immediate future, (in which you could possibly lose momentum with the broad,) take her to lunch or coffee right then and there. During the high point of the conversation, say, "Come with me to get coffee." If she accepts, this is a huge IoI because it shows that you have built a minimum level of trust with the broad. If she still hasn't given you heard name, while you're having your coffee or food, tease her about being rude. When she questions you about it, say well "I was kind enough to buy you something to eat, but you weren't even kind enough to tell me your name. You're just a mean and manipulative gold digger that's using me for my money." Of course, you're being very sarcastic when you say this. You dial it back some, and say seriously, "What's your name?" and proceed to make the formal introduction. Again, as with you did before, during the high point of the conversation, you go for the number close.

Case2
Me : hey . Whats ur name?

So can u guys tell me what to say when a girls says " why " when u ask her name and where did i went wrong here and what should i do to do number close.??
All kinds of tips and advices accepted.
You can either ignore it, and proceed to kick or take her in a literally sense and begin to call her, "That's None of Your Business." "Why Should I Tell U My Name?" "Why Do You Want to Know My Name?" You can ask her does she have new age parents that believe in wacky names? Or did she pick that name and why? You can do the ****y and funny **** and just give her a nick name. If she starts answering to it, it's an IoI.

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a holiday yesterday so There were almost 1 lac girls .so i thought thats the best way to get rid of fear of rejection or anxiety. And whole city was there so all the hottest girls who dont even get out of their house were there. I approached only HB8 or above that . I didnt approached any girl below HB8
I entered there at 11am and got out of there at 6pm .
So yeah i approached girls for 7 hours.
Thats the most number i have ever done in one day till now.
Now a days what i do is whenever i see a HB8 or above i go and approach her. No matter where i see her. If im going to college and if i see someone in metro then i approach her and if im out for shopping or out at coffee shop then i approach her.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me break it down, in my own style ...

First, I think you ask her name too quickly.

That means you don't have GAME!

By GAME, i mean you need at least be able to make "small talks" (building rapport - that's when i weed out a lot of uninterested girls) with them for a while, let's say 1-2 minutes, so that you come across a guy who likes to knowing random strangers on the streets for a while before going for a name or number or instant dates...

She has to feel that you approach tons of girls (Girl can feel it boy whether you are doing it for the 1st time of 1000th time)...

And then, you went wrong when you said, "I think you are beautiful..."

Here is how i would handle that situation...

ME: What was your name?
SHE: "None of your business"
ME: "Haha, i know that was too quick, must have scared you for a while. But i am not creepy or something, just wanted to HI quickly. By the way, you come here often?"... You direct her to getting-to-know-you slowly ... admit if you were nervous, and that it was awkward or something ... make it human ... and then warm up to her and just look her into her eye and compliment on her style and so on ... there are so many things you can say to her ...

Or,

ME: "Hey, what's your name?"
SHE: "Why do care?"
ME: "Well, maybe I didn't have a good opener, but if i had not asked your number, you could have gone out of my life, forever. I had to do that. By the way, i like your style that's why i asked your number. (Compliment on her style, not looks).

Then follow up with...

"Um ... are you local here? because you don't look like one?"

or you could say,

"Where did you get that bag (style)? I want to buy that one for my sister!"
Continue to ask a lot of questions about where did she get it, is it comfy, durable, available in other colors, it's price, and what to consider (These are all safe questions to make small talks with girls and practice)...

SHE: "Yes, i am from (different state), and just traveling here for a week or two and after that I am going to blah, blah, blah"
ME: "Wow, that's awesome, so you're traveling alone?" ...
SHE: "Yes, i am..."
ME: "Incredible, i like girls who travel. Listen, I was going to listen to music, play pool, or whatever that you were going to do (it has to be FUN, for you at least)... let's go!"
Most of the girls will say NO!...
So, you get their digits at this moments!
ME: Whats your number, we will go next time! (Don't say i will call you, fix a date with you! ... Keep them guessing)
As you enter the digits, say
ME: "What was your name by the way?..."
See, you have to make it subtle, but it comes through practice ...

One question: Do you still approach girls on a regular basis?

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
580 girls is a milestone especially if you've suffered from bad approach anxiety. That's the only benefit going on here. Those women aren't going to remember you because you didn't make them feel anything but standoffish.

Next time you approach 580 women, try experimenting by changing your approach, what you talk about, and talk a bit longer. You cannot learn anything by doing the exact same thing every time.

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i used to get girl's numbers from online websites but since i joined so suave . I have stopped doing that. Now whenever i step out of my house and i see a beautiful girl i go approach her no matter where she is because i know i wont get to see her again so i have got only 1 chance to ask her number. And yeah now i dont have any fear of rejection or approach anxiety.
Next time whenevrr i will approach many girls i will try to experiment and will try to change the way i approach them and then see what works best for me.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call bull. Let's generously assume that each interaction lasted one minute plus 10 seconds initiate with the next girl. That's 11.2 hours of pure approach and that's only on the most underestimated predictions. Be serious.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus another 5 seconds to tally this number on paper which you must have done to keep count as if you done it in your head, based on this number that would have created very rigorous mental work, you would have forgotten count. So now it's 12 hours pure approach.

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude not all the girls talked to me... some conversations doesnt even got started and some got over in 10-15 seconds as the girl said " none of ur business " and walked away.
So all conversations not lasted of 1 minute or more. So it doesnt took much time.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent work. A true Don Juan in the making. Forget the 527 whose numbers you didn't get, now focus on the 53 you did get. Should be at least 5 solid bangs plus a BJ out of that if we're working on a one in ten ratio.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you had the time to ask 580 AND keep count in one day then your clearly doing it all wrong. Do you base your life around women? Quite clearly. No matter how good your approach is, if you live for women then your doomed to fail.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking for a name doesn't make someone like you more. You need to focus on doing things to get women attracted/interested in you and then ask for the name and build rapport.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did good. I wish I had an opportunity to talk to 500 girls in a day. I might try something like that whenever there is a big event and just grenade Mack.

One thing I wanna tell you is that it really doesn't matter when you asked for her name. If she was attracted to you she would have told you.

Also never solely give a chick a compliment that quick. Tell her you think that there is mutual attraction. Don't ever put her on a pedestal and tell her you think she is beautiful. Save that mess for your girlfriend.