Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who have trouble talking to girls in conversation here you go!

Reaction score

this video is changing my mind how to conversation with women when I ask where do u work I know to reply in sarcastic teasing way. etc.. so YES YES yes!

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
The way that guy is mentioning on how to talk to women in that video . I already do that naturally . I mean that comes naturally in me since birth.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it seem like every one of these PUA guru types comes off like some kind of slimy tool?

In my experience, you have to be sexual AFTER you have her barrier all the way down. This means making her comfortable with you.
I tend to agree with this. Either approach can work, this way just makes everything happen easier IMO.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way that guy is mentioning on how to talk to women in that video . I already do that naturally . I mean that comes naturally in me since birth.
That isn't going to get you laid tho as you already found out if all you are willing to do is talk to them. You still have to get sexual and escalate.

A guy who doesn't know how to talk to women that well but gets sexual and escalates will get laid far more often than a guy who knows how to talk to women but doesn't get sexual or escalate.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy who doesn't know how to talk to women that well but gets sexual and escalates will get laid far more often than a guy who knows how to talk to women but doesn't get sexual or escalate.
This is undoubtedly true, although I question the need to lead with the sexual stuff. Depends on the context and the situation, IMO. Obviously if you are at a party with drinking looking to hookup with some strange chick that night, you might want to lead with the sexual stuff. In a somewhat more formal social setting, maybe not.

I also wonder about the kind of girl who responds to a guy who immediately goes to the sexual material. Such a girl might be more the slvtty type, although I guess that is the type of girl that a typical PUA wants to target.