Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

example of texting killz?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her good morning, I hate to cancel on our plans but I have to go to the office.

She said ok, no prob.

I texted back...today I'm thankful you're my good friend

LOL times 5

I'm even disgusted, so I jogged it off..

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you text I thankful you are my good friend five times? Just let her initiate the next text. I don't know the context. Are you dating? One date? Don't call her your friend.

A better idea:
Hey.. have to cancel. Going to office.

Short and to the point. She responds....you don't respond till you are ready to set up another date.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd advise you never to text again.

No point, all you are going to do is get flaked on repeatedly and just get frustrated.

Don't text again until you have spent at least a week reading text game blogs/systems because you have none and its brutal.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao. The last text was all butt hurt because she replied indifferently and you expected her to be upset etc haha

Dude just don't text again. Let her and just be normal.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol x5 means I laughed quintriplet to myself

.....I 1000% admit to 0 text b s. Game.

Hence title...but since I did feel frustrated I called her and did a 180.

I played the beta stricken fever alpha she wants. Her strength within her inspires me to not be fake around legit women.
I took myself down a notch and enforced my passion for my passions and I'm pretty sure she's playing with herself right now imagining my face with the perfect amount of 5 o'clock shadow with her pvzzy juice running down my neck.
I understand her current lifestyle and she's just a normal hot girl...just forever, we all are in some way.
So I told her I won't push for sex just cuz we both are wanting it but now it's all just respect or

I love love starved holiday women...I swear...get good guys or I'm gonna get better

Last edited:

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd advise you never to text again.

No point, all you are going to do is get flaked on repeatedly and just get frustrated.

Don't text again until you have spent at least a week reading text game blogs/systems because you have none and its brutal.
For real...can I pick ur brain later

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol x5 means I laughed quintriplet to myself

.....I 1000% admit to 0 text b s. Game.

Hence title...but since I did feel frustrated I called her and did a 180.

I played the beta stricken fever alpha she wants. Her strength within her inspires me to not be fake around legit women.
I took myself down a notch and enforced my passion for my passions and I'm pretty sure she's playing with herself right now imagining my face with the perfect amount of 5 o'clock shadow with her pvzzy juice running down my neck.
I understand her current lifestyle and she's just a normal hot girl...just forever, we all are in some way.
So I told her I won't push for sex just cuz we both are wanting it but now it's all just respect or

I love love starved holiday women...I swear...get good guys or I'm gonna get better
I would lol if she was getting smashed by another dude right about now

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...lol...of course. ...

I would hope she's being healthy and responsible . And staying on her game.

But that's why I poured on the sappy future ending goal. Because I'm a betting man. Lol

Texting killz but maybe just maybe a deep phone call convo leads to sex...get that ribbon

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...lol...of course. ...

I would hope she's being healthy and responsible . And staying on her game.

But that's why I poured on the sappy future ending goal. Because I'm a betting man. Lol

Texting killz but maybe just maybe a deep phone call convo leads to sex...get that ribbon

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how you would thinking acting desperate shows you in a better light, but I guess I'll add don't talk on the phone either...lmao

SMFH

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how you would thinking acting desperate shows you in a better light, but I guess I'll add don't talk on the phone either...lmao SMFH
It seems that showing vulnerability to her, she opened up about why she doesn't just want to spread open for me.

I respect her as a human.

My point is. Was that maybe...after you kill all hope by texting too much, maybe turn on the charm and spin in in ur favor. I think I did.

Now I'm the sexy sensitive bloke working for his passions. .

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She has no interest and you care too much. It's already a lost cause since she's with another guy or 5.

Case closed. Get out of my court times 5!