Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making failure your ally ...

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever a girl blows me off, i thank them ... because i know i am closer to getting the good stuff ... i say, "there goes another UNINTERESTED woman out of my life and i am thankful that she is not with me because i would not go for girls who are not interested with me... I am focused on going after girls who are cute but also equally interested in me... this mindset has kept me going through one failure to another, without the loss of enthusiasm! :)

I wanted to know how you guys motivate yourself to keep on walking after a rejection. Please share your tips here :) Regards, Abi

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Very beautiful.

But you have to have some success here and there. Nexting women is only a small portion of the problem. Many of us here have learned to kick a girl to the curb with no remorse.

But do we find out where we f**k up? Were you too ugly or not good enough? Maybe she wasn't sexually available (i.e. watched a chick flick and wants a beta boyfriend instead of a sexual alpha)? Maybe the escalation was miscalibrated? Maybe she has a guy already?

I could go on and on, but if the woman has no interest, you can either:

1. Delete her ass
2. Chase her ass

You won't get her either way. I advise not being her orbiter. Don't give attention away so goddamm freely. Also, find out where you consistently fail. Though it is advised that you just go for chicks who show high interest from the start, you often don't get that constantly.

Just keep making moves even if it means your ego is gonna take a few hits.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your advise, :)

I understand what you are pointing at. In this process of finding the 'right' woman for my life, i also find myself - i.e. i will have to improve my lifestyle, have dreams, and ambitions, and know why girls go after certain type of guys (they are successful and have their sh*t together, etc). I understand that self-development is also a part of Pick Up and Dating. I constantly try to experiment with my approach.

It's already been 1 year, and i know the "initial" phase of the dating game really well.

Perhaps, as you said, my "inner" game is not top notch. Perhaps i do not know how to keep them around being mysterious, or a challenge, and something like that. This year, my focus would be on the "mid" game (as Rooshv likes talks about in his book) ...

And the next year, i would be focusing on the "end" game ... which would take me another 1 year ...

So, according to my calculation, it would take another 2 years to realize a lot of things ... and really be natural with woman ... :)

I am happy that you drove some important points in your reply ... Thanks for your two cents :) ...

I am always UP for self-development and improvement ... :)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's the sucky part about dating it's really hard to get any honest feedback. The problem is that chicks are very random so even if your working hard on a particular aspect of your game it might take another 10 girls before you see an upwards trend. So patience is key

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's the sucky part about dating it's really hard to get any honest feedback. The problem is that chicks are very random so even if your working hard on a particular aspect of your game it might take another 10 girls before you see an upwards trend. So patience is key
Yes, and also the problem is ourselves too - our subconscious mind to be exact- because unless we repeat doing something over a multiple times, such as improving our game, our "subconscious" mind does NOT GET IT and we remain where we started off...

So, yes, constant practice and patience is the KEY to master a game.

I cannot agree more when Thomas Edison said, "I have not failed. I've just found 10000 ways that won't work..." Or, when Micheal Jordan said, "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."

Patience, consistency, experimentation, endurance, and willing to gamble it all once you master it all is the KEY to living your life to the full potential and living in your own terms ... That way, you will never be fearful of life ... :) What do you say?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The salesman expression is to say that every rejection is one "no" closer to the next "yes."

Everyone learns differently. I have to learn all the wrong ways before I understand the right way.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really never get too discouraged nor have I ever wanted to take a break from women, and I've had a lot of rejections and flakings. I simply love the poon, could spend 24 hours a day and 7 days a week chasing courting and nailing women.
Haha, nice response, Espi.

Before, we used to be scared of rejections and flaking, and wanted to avoid it at all cost.

Now, we face it head on. Now rejections, negative emotions, flakings, does not have any influence over us, does it?

Now, we continue to live life on our own terms, continue to enjoy what we love doing. We are slowly moving to that phase of our life where we will quit feeling sorry for our desires, for our enemies (uninterested girls), and destroy them, enjoy world, and when the time comes, willing to die like a true warrior in the battlefield of "dharma" (righteousness), which is exactly what is taught by lord Krishna in Bhagvat Geeta... :) ...

Nothing too serious, but we are slowly evolving towards the path of spiritual enlightenment... what do you say?

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
The salesman expression is to say that every rejection is one "no" closer to the next "yes."

Everyone learns differently. I have to learn all the wrong ways before I understand the right way.
That's right ... when i get rejected, i immediately think about another cutie that will walk past by the same street within 5 minutes. This way, i prevent myself from being hurt ... But, once you get past 100 girls, you really do not care about "rejections/flakes" because you will know that it's just part of the game - even the PROS (like Micheal Jordan) gets it wrong, over and over again. But the only thing that makes them different from others is that they ENDURE. They continue to move on towards where the glory is...

If you keep on digging your way through fears, you will find that good things are still there ...