Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spinning those plates while on Tinder

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know we have a couple threads being discussed currently about Tinder techniques and such - so I apologize on beating the horse with this app.

I've been dating "spinning" a plate for a month or so. We hang out/fvck twice a week or so. She hasn't brought up exclusivity yet, but we seem to be comfortable with each other. I DON'T want to be exclusive, but I hope to keep her around for a while - she's a cool cat.

I want to get back on my Tinder game (I don't have it active currently). I had a lot of luck with this app. It's been a great way of getting more plates to spin when I'm too busy in life to get out.

I'm sure the chick I mentioned won't like the idea of me being on Tinder (even though we aren't exclusive). In the situation of her finding out, whether that being a friend of hers seeing me on there or a message pop on my phone when we're hanging - is there a technique or good way in convincing her to stick around and she shouldn't worry?

Can anyone relate?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with Espi, either they're in or they're out. Lying/cheating your way will only get her hurt and create more problems for rest of the men in the future.

Be unapologetic about your desires and motivations. If she brings up Tinder, this classic line "Is there a problem?" always shuts them up. I had a similar encounter a few months ago.

HB: Hey let me show you something cool. *Shows picture of me hitting up her friend on Tinder*
Me: Cool stuff. Is there a problem?
HB: Haha nope, just showing you that's all...
<Conversation continues as if nothing happened.>

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with Espi, either they're in or they're out. Lying/cheating your way will only get her hurt and create more problems for rest of the men in the future.

Be unapologetic about your desires and motivations. If she brings up Tinder, this classic line "Is there a problem?" always shuts them up. I had a similar encounter a few months ago.

HB: Hey let me show you something cool. *Shows picture of me hitting up her friend on Tinder*
Me: Cool stuff. Is there a problem?
HB: Haha nope, just showing you that's all...
<Conversation continues as if nothing happened.>
Thats hilarious. Good sh*t! If she throws a fit cut the ***** loose.