Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My weight-loss journal.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't worked out for like 15 days or so. Around 66 kg right now. Starting my workouts from tomorrow till a month and would keep my diet perfect and yeah following the intermittent fasting diet.

Time to shed some more pounds after I received too much compliments from my college mates and a few girls.

Time to get even more better.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Incredible work evil spirit, great job! Just keep it up.

Leangains intermittent fasting is the (relatively) easiest, most effective means to build muscle, burn fat, and get ripped. Welcome to the miracle that is IF! You will improve your heart rate, decrease bad cholesterol, reduce your blood pressure, improve your brain and memory power, increase your life expectancy, and reduce your chances of getting cancer, heart disease, diabetes, alzheimers, and a legion of other diseases.

Stick with it, and above all try to be strict during your short term fasts. And remember, don't use IF as an excuse to eat whatever you want! All in moderation.. and the cleaner you eat on IF, the better your results will be.

Congratulations on the weight loss, and keep with it. Weight loss is slow but very steady on IF, and it's all fat as opposed to water loss like other nutrition plans. Plus, you'll be building muscle while you do it.

Yup thanks a lot brad your tips really worked well. From Monday i'll be back on my strict dieting and workout regime plus I am also thinking of doing a little cardio twice a week. Will do this for 30 days.

Alfies

Reaction score
Hi ES,
Good luck in your weight loss goals and like to say keeping weight loss journal not only help us in measuring our progress but also to stick with your fitness goals.

Last edited:

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since last 4 days I am going to the gym at 5 am in the morning and I have been lifting heavy.

I usually do 3 Sets of 12 10 and 6-8 reps respectively.

Been focusing on:

Deadlifts
Bench press
Squats
Shoulder press
Dips
Push ups
Pull ups
Rows
Abs on alternate days with a weight plate
Sprinting on a manual treadmill
Arms- Biceps curls, Triceps dips and weighted exercises

So I am focusing on my overall body but being more focused on The Big 5 workouts and doing them on alternate days to allow my body the proper rest.

My diet is healthy and I know I gotta cut back a little on the calorie intake.

So yup this is what I will do for the next 2 months till 15th May and then cut back some calories in June.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how my workout looks like now

Day 1 3 and 5 Chest and Back plus Sprints

Day 2 4 and 6 Shoulders and Legs plus Sprints

Day 7 Rest

I walk 2 km towards the gym from my home and 2 km back to my home

AlanAlan

Banned
Reaction score
Most popular diets are unsuccessful in the long run because they fail to address the multi-faceted nature of what successful, permanent weight loss entails.It's nothing new, but exercise is probably the most important predictor of whether you will succeed at long term weight loss and weight loss maintenance

Jayphilip

Banned
Reaction score
Jayphilip said:
Well, I am extremely inspired and identified to complete my trip. My family was consuming the bad things today and i prepared my food which was healthy and full of vegetables and necessary protein. I have stopped consuming grain, apples, deep-fried and oily things as well and I can see some changes in my body.

Workout Tips | Experts Fitness Tips | Fitness Tips By Experts

AlanAlan

Banned
Reaction score
AlanAlan said:
Most popular diets are unsuccessful in the long run because they fail to address the multi-faceted nature of what successful, permanent weight loss entails.It's nothing new, but exercise is probably the most important predictor of whether you will succeed at long term weight loss and weight loss maintenance
click here

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gained a few kilos and i am around 72 kg. I'll be starting intermittent fasting again and would cut back on the **** stuff that i've been eating.

Ashwani Bhalla

Reaction score
Weight loss which today not a more difficult because of herbal products. Herbal products are made by natural ingredients and shows results very effective results and today number of peoples buy herbal weight loss products get rid from over weight.

DarrylSpiers

Reaction score
I am happy to read about your weight lose story. Its really a great achievement i must say. Well losing weight is not a very difficult task but not a very easiest too. Regular exercise and diet both are very useful for weight lose.
prohealth urgent care brooklyn

Last edited:

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have gained a lot of weight in last 6 months due to academic pressure but its been a week since I am back to the gym and working my ass off!

Let's get to work then!