Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Running into ex with her new BF. Any tips on how to react?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say hello and keep moving. Be confident and calm. Don't camp out and chit chat.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be cool, calm and collected.....then go home and punch the wall, drink a fifth, and be miserable for the next week....

logicallefty

Reaction score
Say "Hi hows it going" to them. Nod at him, then move on. If she stops and wants to talk, say as little as possible, be "in a hurry". Say "good talking to you guys" and move on.. Never act mad, upset, etc.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shake his hand and thank him for taking her off your hands, tell him to have a good one and walk off....

Seriously though, if they come up to you just say hello, nice to meet you, and move on. Why waste time with these people? It will benefit you in no way.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you're cut up, don't worry bro, you're human, you're supposed to. Everyone does. Obviously try to limit but don't fight it too hard.

If your mate was in this position and you could see a glimmer of upset, would you judge him? No. We've all been there, it's what happens.

General rule is as above, just try to ignore, although personally I'd probably fvck off, if I was not over her, why torture yourself? You don't get a prize.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just have a hotter one on your arm. It tears women up if you've moved on. Even it THEY broke up/ Divorced you..... then they aren't that "special little snowflake" in your life

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one way to think of this, is to remember the infamous FB post, about "giving your toys to the less fortunate". :)

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile, say, "Good to see you guys", congratulate, and then, keep on doing your thing - i.e. picking up other chicks