Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I be helpful?

HPUser7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got rejected by a girl (probably was too nice guy and slow) and now want to keep contact to a minimal so I never have to listen to any of her pointless problems. She is requesting me to send her a document (would take all of five seconds on my part). I don't have any desire to be her friend, but would rather not have someone **** talking me. Should I be helpful and send it to her, or is that just asking for trouble?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Guess I'd want to know what the document is. What's in it for you? Will it prove something where she was wrong and you were right? Then yeah send it... I love using clear and authentic evidence to deflate a woman's fat head... But if it's only something to help her and nothing in the deal for you, forget about it... Her loss. When a woman rejects a man, she rejects all of him.. And that includes any/all resources, benefits, help, perks, etc. that may come with him.. You are not her a la carte lunch menu..She gets all or nothing..

HPUser7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I'd want to know what the document is. What's in it for you? Will it prove something where she was wrong and you were right? Then yeah send it... I love using clear and authentic evidence to deflate a woman's fat head... But if it's only something to help her and nothing in the deal for you, forget about it... Her loss. When a woman rejects a man, she rejects all of him.. And that includes any/all resources, benefits, help, perks, etc. that may come with him.. You are not her a la carte lunch menu..She gets all or nothing..
It was some notes for a test. I will take your advice and not send them. It will help the curve anyway for her to be less informed

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, declining to send her a document that would take you 5 seconds shows that you're bitter... if it was actually something that would take some time, then I would agree tell her sorry and don't do it. But for something trivial that she needs your help with, I think you should be the bigger person and just do it.

Your attitude should be indifferent, not resentful

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could tell her that you accidentally deleted the notes.....Sounds like something a woman would do....I know...

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even bother responding.
Don't give her any more of your time, even if it's 5 secs.