Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions on this I said to her RIGHT after SEX...

margucos

Reaction score
Before you start to read, i wanna make clear that English is not my native language... Ok lets go!

Story started like this....I met this girl at a party, had a nice conversation me, my wingman (beta) her and her friend. I displayed right alpha qualities, being the leader of the conversation, showing my self as cool, relaxed, fun and easygoing, I peacocked on NOT-Drinking alcohol... (I had a period of my life of drug addiction and alcoholism and thankfully I found my way out with the help of Twelve-step meetings and I've been clean/sober for 2 years and counting...) the thing is I dropped her and my friend that night and said good night to her with a kiss in her hand) However didn't asked for her number, really can't tell, I guess at the moment I wasn't that interested in her, even she's maybe a high 7, (say 7.8 or so). A couple of days later I rememberd her and decided to add her to facebook. She quickly gave me her number and started chatting with her really slightly. Over a couple of alternate days I used to send her fun comments and stuff, with no big responses from her. Then one day I sent her link with a video of me playing the guitar, as a "if you know anyone looking for a guitarist in their band, let them know) automatically she gained a lot of interest, started sending me nice emoticons, and some pictures of her drawings and stuff. In a matter of 2 days I asked her out for an excercise date. We went for a jog and started off with a really high kino and great conversation. By the moment I was in total command of the interaction and leading as a MAN. Didnt kiss her last night, played hard to get and gave her the "mysterious, interesting, charming, friendly but uninterested " vibe. two days after that, asked her out again and she was up to that. Took her for a cup of coffee, we talked, then I kissed her. She was surprised by my confidence and lack of shame.. we hung around a couple of hours and then I took her to her place, started making out HOT in the car and suggested her to go to a motel. She didn't put any resistance. We went there, had hot love-making+passionate animal sex. she was very submissive and willing to do anything I wanted. Treated her like a ***** and like a lady, at the same time. I know she was into me. But then DOUBT jumped into my mind... I said to myself this girl has a tramp stamp and seems too easy... she's the artsy type and these girls are usually too wild, free and unstable.. I met her at ****'s house (the nº1 atual NATURAL i know in life... any girl you meet as her "friend" is surely to be on his score-list.) she's super cool but kind of freaky...maybe she has a ton of daddy issues and has slept with a whole bunch of guys (she's 24 just like me, and her **** wasn't tight at all...) she is an usual drinker , cigarete smoker and often smokes pot... i said all this to myself and concluded NOT FOR ME, don't get attached to this SLUT!!!!!!

I meditated all this and decided to let her know I wans't into anythin serious with nobody... So when I took her to the door of her place,I held her by the hands, looked at her in the eyes and said something like ya know, I had a great time with you, you're such a cool girl and sex was great.. I'd like to see you again BUT right now I'm not looking for anything serious.. like, I like you but I'm not the relationship type of guy... I have a well-developed 6th sense and actually felt her disgust with what I just said.. she acted really cool, and told me she was OK with that, that she's not into anything serious either, damn she played the act really cool (what a great actress, something else I mistrust) but I knew I just screwed something inside of her female ego, I guess.....

The next day I texted her (oh, a gentleman I am...) and the interaction had TOTALLY changed.. the cute, charismatic, fun, sexy girl had dissapeared.. Then I know she was MAD at me... (why would that be??....) I asked her out casually two days after, went for a walk, talked, kissed and that, but she was not as close and warm as before... next day I started worrying about I had screwed things up...so I decided went over her place and tell her I was sorry, that I didn't meant what I said, that i was scared of feeling too comfortable around her and that I'm not used to lovemaking... in few words, I fell from Jerk to Needy Chump..... she told me nevermind, that obviously I hurt her feelings but that I have the rights to express what i felt at the moment and that it was cool.. I said NO please give me a chance (AFC) and we kissed and stuf... but i knew things had changed.. she no longer texted me.. I often wrote to her, send her fun stuff, but her responses were dull... I dropped on her for 2 weeks and then one night there was a red moon eclipse, and asked her if she was loooking at it, and asked her out to go to a park and watch the event.. she told me she had been driking some wine... she came with me, acted naturally and fun.. a lil bit goofy (pretending she was with me because she was mildly drunk, and not because she felt something, I can tell these because I was an alcoholic myself and can perfectly spot the level of intoxication on a person, just by their breath, look, judgment and behavior... i know she wasnt actually drunk..) long story short, we went to a motel and had passionate sex.. but this time she wasn't as submissive nor as interested as the first time.. i.e. first time she cared of me cumming.. this time she didnt, nor she told me to do anything i wanted and didnt spent too much time cuddling... anways, on the way home she asked me right out of nowhere, to revealing questions.. Nº1. What's your zodiac sign? Nº2 What do you want from me?

I was cold and almost jaw dropping.. I mean, didnt see THAT one coming.. I then had the idea that this girl actually wanted something serious but was afraid to open up and getting hurt.. I told her and were really bold and honest with her... said to her look i dont want anything FROM u, I just want to SHARE with you.. I really like you, both personality and physically, and I'd like to see you from time to time, go out to the movies, eat something, excercise, partying, have sex and even if we don't have sex I'd be cool because I enjoy your company.... why do you ask? and she just like.. didnt know what to say and gave me the don't listen to me, I'm drunk... I dunno what I'm actually talking about... I asked her acouple times if she wanted to speak her mind or something, and she just didn't opened up.. on the walk to her door she asked me "how are you"? I relaxed said I'm OK.. Im gray (pointed at my gray t shirt).. left her home and we kissed in a light and unpassioned way.. I felt like I GOT HER!!!!

Next morning (because I'm a gentelman) I said hello, how are you.. she text back saying. Hi, I'm cool... you?:).... (I HATE THE :) smiley, what the f*ck does it means in this context?) and a couple of days later asked her out for a dinner.. she came up with an ok excuse.. the next day asked out again, another (lame excuse) ... i started to suspect... next day AGAIN (****TY EXCUSE, at this poing I PERFECTLY KNOW she's just avoiding me and Im acting like a total AFC / needy chump / beta crap) ... I said ok..

Next morning I texted her "Hey I had a great time with tyou but I can see you are very busy and wouldn't want to bother you... itt has been a pleasure".. She answred with a cold, heartbreaking and EGO devastating "Alright.." Goddammit i felt like.. ****...... WTF..... I LOST!..... my EGO"... NO..... 20 minutes later she wrote and said.. I'm not into discussing this stuff in instant messaging.. I find it disgusting.. I'll call you later... Guys, she never called, I text her a couple of hour later something like hey if you just want us to be f*ck buddies , then 'ts alright, i don't mind that...;)... (the alpha side of my personality went like.. seriously dude??? you are ****ing incongruent... AFC again!!!) then later that night she text me via facebook, "sorry her phone went off".. i said "nevermind".... couple of days later last weekend, said hello, hope you are having a nice day and nice weekend.. she answred "thank you, hope you do too the same :)".. next night I casually said hello, what are you doing tonight.. she said she's gonna be with family :) and I said thats nice, have a great evening, she said thanks... Of course thwat was a 6pm.. the next morning I saw her instagram had pictures of her, late a night in a rock gig in my town..

That was last saturday, today is tuesday. Havent texted her.. deleted her contact for the 8 time... hope I wont text her back.. Im trying to keep my decision.. I know I acted out as an incongruent bastard, needy AFC, etc... I also know that at the beggining after the first sex, I was a DOUCHEBAG...

Im having a hard time with codependency and neediness, as you'l see a lot of my addictive behaviours turn to come out withe relationship and ladies as well. Im working on a therapy because we ex addicts have ****ed-up personalities, suffer from low selfteem and our brains have all been twisted by the drug abuse... Im in recovery and know that this ****, a lot of this has more to do with my own self-image than just mere PUA techniques.. I easily got the lady! but right after getting her to bed, all power started falling from my hands.. I feel the urge to POSSESS HER,and if she isn't after me I feelk like Im a Loser because i lost her hard earned approvall (not hard the particular process with her, but all the pain and experiences of my beta-afc life, in which I had been hardly working over...)

If you got until here, I'd like to read your honest opinions, insights, suggestions, etc. on this story... PS. I'm being brutally honest in my story, not hiding any detalis, just to make sure you guys know the real sucession of events, Itt's painful but it's the only thing that can help me get better at life overally... thanks..

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Cliff notes kid, cliff notes....

No tiene nada que ver con el inglés tio, es que dices demasiado sin decir nada....

I skimmed.....

Thoughts on the title of your thread: it was a mistake to say that. You acted like a biatch....why? you were the one in essence talking about the "status" of your "relationship". Say nothing....

The only thing you need to concern yourself with when it comes to women: concentrate on the next hook-up, create an opportunity for sex to take place and bring value to the table (value: good emotions, a fun time) and then shut your
fvcking mouth.....go about your life, persue other plates, stay the fvck off social media and talking like a biatch on whatsapp and all that garbage like one of her girlfriends.....you see? life is simple

I commend you on overcoming your addictions and living a sober life, it can only help your game. Twelve step programmes can be great in you meet other people who have achieved what you want to achieve ie a sober life However, that been said you need to stay a little detached from all the addict speak and taking on the personality of a twelve stepper......making statements such as "we ex addicts have fvcked up personalities" and all that nonsense is going to keep you locked into a recovery mindset where you believe your "not enough" or "flawed" for the rest of your life......you've chosen sobriety.....choose sobriety without all the self-deprecating nonsense that seperates "ex addicts" from so called "normies". Choose self development from a growth point of view, not a flawed needs fixing point of view...

You overthink things

Don't use "wanna" again

margucos

Reaction score
Cliff notes kid, cliff notes....

No tiene nada que ver con el inglés tio, es que dices demasiado sin decir nada....

I skimmed.....

Thoughts on the title of your thread: it was a mistake to say that. You acted like a biatch....why? you were the one in essence talking about the "status" of your "relationship". Say nothing....

The only thing you need to concern yourself with when it comes to women: concentrate on the next hook-up, create an opportunity for sex to take place and bring value to the table (value: good emotions, a fun time) and then shut your
fvcking mouth.....go about your life, persue other plates, stay the fvck off social media and talking like a biatch on whatsapp and all that garbage like one of her girlfriends.....you see? life is simple

I commend you on overcoming your addictions and living a sober life, it can only help your game. Twelve step programmes can be great in you meet other people who have achieved what you want to achieve ie a sober life However, that been said you need to stay a little detached from all the addict speak and taking on the personality of a twelve stepper......making statements such as "we ex addicts have fvcked up personalities" and all that nonsense is going to keep you locked into a recovery mindset where you believe your "not enough" or "flawed" for the rest of your life......you've chosen sobriety.....choose sobriety without all the self-deprecating nonsense that seperates "ex addicts" from so called "normies". Choose self development from a growth point of view, not a flawed needs fixing point of view...

You overthink things

Don't use "wanna" again
Hey Reykhel. Thanks for your thoughts on this one. I agree with you, and all the people that have told me that I overthink, sure I got to work towards making my mind and life simpler. Curiosly thats one of our mottos "Easy does it" and "make it simple"... I know that being simple, bold and certain are naturally masculine traits vs. overthinking, overy.emotional, undecisive, etc. are commonly feminine characteristics. I'll keep getting better in dating, career and every other aspect in life... Hope to come here often not to whine nor complain but to share useful experiences that will serve as help for the other guys coming new. Thanks

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Reykhel. Thanks for your thoughts on this one. I agree with you, and all the people that have told me that I overthink, sure I got to work towards making my mind and life simpler. Curiosly thats one of our mottos "Easy does it" and "make it simple"... I know that being simple, bold and certain are naturally masculine traits vs. overthinking, overy.emotional, undecisive, etc. are commonly feminine characteristics. I'll keep getting better in dating, career and every other aspect in life... Hope to come here often not to whine nor complain but to share useful experiences that will serve as help for the other guys coming new. Thanks
Cool kid, cool.

Look, you're 24.....go spin plates. The essense of plate spinning is casting your net wide as opposed to fishing with a single rod. Forget the mindset now of thinking "is she relationship material?" Think instead "she fvcks good/bad".....when you have several plates....you have options and you give a fvck less if one happens to drop off or not. Drop them if they become a liability.

As far as aa goes......do not become a victim of creating a personality based on the big book. I implore you. Change your mindset/your self concept from ex addict to someone who is teetotal. I'm not having a go at aa, only at the people who become big book thumpers and thus create the impression that it's a cult. Keep going if you want....but with a healthy dose of detachment....

gaming sober is normal. There are loads who do it. I've recently decided to quit alcohol for good as it's fvcking up my ****e. The RSD boys game sober, well Tyler and Julien at least. I have to say I'm a fan of the kid Julien. He's fvcking nuts...but one thing is clear....he's worked a lot on inner game and knows his ****. You need to work on inner game that's not directly related to recovery IMO (some of the aa stuff can be very weak, very submissive, very gay). Julien's Flow is fvcking excellent...I think the guy is hilarious and knows his stuff

Gaming drunk develops your drunk personality, gaming sober develops your real personality. So you're at an advantage

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you start to read, i wanna make clear that English is not my native language... Ok lets go!

If you got until here, I'd like to read your honest opinions, insights, suggestions, etc. on this story... PS. I'm being brutally honest in my story, not hiding any detalis, just to make sure you guys know the real sucession of events, Itt's painful but it's the only thing that can help me get better at life overally... thanks..
your frame is supposed to be hard as a rock. yours was more like silly putty. you definitely acted incongruent with your previous behaviors and she doesn't take you seriously anymore.

what did you learn today?

you can fuk everything up just by saying too much.

less is more. don't give the after sex speech. and stop calling yourself a 'gentleman'. do whatever the fuk you want.