Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Editor Bug

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Try editing a post and click somewhere in the middle where you want to edit. Notice that (often times but not always here) the cursor appears in the upper left as the first character instead of where you clicked. Unless you double click your new characters do not go to the spot where you clicked. This is an easy fix for someone with the source code, but may not be possible if this a third party tool. I can't imagine they would have such an annoying issue.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've edited several posts and went into editing mode on your own post here in this thread, and had no problem whatsoever. What browser are you using? Have you cleared your cache lately?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm using Internet Explorer. This thread works for me too but in the regular forum if I try to click and drag to select, I can't because of this issue. It takes 2 tries.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I'll look into it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm still seeing this regularly, though not exclusively. When I go to edit a previously published post (pressing the Edit button that is), I click to where I want to type but (it just happened again now) - when I start to type the characters appear in the upper left part of the window (where the flashing cursor initially goes), and I have to delete it and click a second time and then it works.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't seem to replicate it. I'll see if any of the other mods or Allen are seeing this.