Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best time to find high quality girls?

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that picking up chicks between 6pm to 8pm, or even earlier is really best for me. This is when i tend to find the most high quality woman, than those I see after 9pm, who actually really do not care when we meet the next time, probably because they were drunk and forgot about me ... lol ...

6-8pm, the girls are just out for a nice evening walk and usually look happier and sound than those we meet in the late night bar..

But go on, tell me about your experience !!!

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the highest quality women to be at New Years Eve parties. Girls who rarely go clubbing or bar hopping will still be out and about (and dressed up) all night long.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I tend to have the best overall luck meeting new women in the fall and winter months (October - March). It's a proven fact that some people move towards or get depressed as the weather gets colder. Maybe that subconsciously makes the women less guarded and more in a state of emotional desire to find a man, I don't know. Could be they "want to find a man for the holidays" and that could be for legit reasons or that they want the gifts.. But it has happened like this for me enough times to where I think its more than coincidence. Even in high school and college it was like this for me.

I will also add that a lot of time I have found myself dumping chicks right before the holidays so I DON'T have to buy them anything lol

As for where I meet women, the places I have least expected to meet them have been my favorites (HR Block getting my taxes done, a buddy's mom's funeral, got a girl's number at a computer store where she worked - then ended up banging her friend instead, a hockey game.... just to name a few)

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely all this dependent on the town and city you live in? I find weekdays the best as chicks are going to work and made an effort to look nice. Weekends its tracksuit pants let hair down look **** time.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the highest quality women to be at New Years Eve parties. Girls who rarely go clubbing or bar hopping will still be out and about (and dressed up) all night long.
Haha, you are right, all dressed up, with tons of friends around? that would be really difficult to separate them from their friends, but not impossible if you have street pickup skills ... I would just walk up to her and ask, "Hey, you look cute, but look new girl around town. What were you doing, hiding all these days from me?" (Yeah, it sound cheesy, but it works with chicks because they find it little bit stupid and humorous, if done correctly!) ... :) Thanks for your input ... i would not wait that long, i would go earlier, in the afternoon, and look for someone out for shopping ... :)

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually find high quality chicks in the Discussion Forum.
Haha, funny! But, I prefer chicks who are out and about ... in the streets, walking on a skirt and her chocolate colored hair blowing softly against her white skin :) ...

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
but to answer your question:
- groceries stores
-Saturday and Sunday mornings at running parks.
You are absolutely right, oh, how much i love to see them running on tight sports wear ...

Groceries stores ... yes high quality girls often come there ... i just wait for them to get their things done and get back to the streets because that's where i feel comfortable approaching :)

Today is Saturday, and it's already past afternoon, and i am still working in front of my laptop. I am going out in few minutes!!!!

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to have the best overall luck meeting new women in the fall and winter months (October - March). It's a proven fact that some people move towards or get depressed as the weather gets colder. Maybe that subconsciously makes the women less guarded and more in a state of emotional desire to find a man, I don't know. Could be they "want to find a man for the holidays" and that could be for legit reasons or that they want the gifts.. But it has happened like this for me enough times to where I think its more than coincidence. Even in high school and college it was like this for me.

I will also add that a lot of time I have found myself dumping chicks right before the holidays so I DON'T have to buy them anything lol

As for where I meet women, the places I have least expected to meet them have been my favorites (HR Block getting my taxes done, a buddy's mom's funeral, got a girl's number at a computer store where she worked - then ended up banging her friend instead, a hockey game.... just to name a few)
Lol ... I can relate with you ...

Actually, last winter (1st week of October), i met a my future GF when she was in my country for 3 month vacation ... She was traveling alone and was just arrived like yesterday and i put my pickup skills and took her to coffee, live music, and then her number ... Yes, girls on a vacation are in a relaxed mood and out for something new, maybe for legit reasons (as in my case, she found a handsome guy ;) ) ... and also to get the gifts (i got laid with few of them) ...

Also, during winter, it's cold, so they like to stay close together with a warm coffee or something and then have a nice and stimulating conversation as it helps them keep warm ... :)

Dumping chicks? Haha, just like me. In few days, I am leaving outside of my country, and now i have two chicks and want to get laid with them before i go - one is only for few days, and the other for another 5 more months. I guess i will go for the "lay" with the first one (but she says she has a guy she likes), and then just "holla" with another girl so that when i come back, i can try my game on her ;) ...

HR Blocks? Buddy's mom's funeral? Computer store? ... Hahaha ... that's the least likely places i would go but maybe you are right ... I usually target the "foreigners" so that I do not get attached with them and also keep practicing my skills for at least another few years ... so that's why i guess NO LOCAL girls for me ... :)

thanks for your input :) it was HILARIOUS!!!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah that's strange, now that I think about it, that has been the period of time that has been most productive for me when it come to LTR/girlfriends. the summer seems to be more fleeting. I was starting to think it was because I dress better during the winter (Bill Hicks "I hate summer, I have to retire all of my good jackets". Or maybe women dress less during the summer and thus get hit on more than they would in winter....who knows. But your theory for finding a man for the holidays or even to find a man for the cold harsh winter months could be on the money...

"come with me danse my dear, winter's so cold this year. you are so warm my wintertime love to me"

Saturday afternoon:
art galleries
museums
organic food stores
seminars/workshops
meetup.com events
city centre shopping.....expensive streets
starbucks

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely all this dependent on the town and city you live in? I find weekdays the best as chicks are going to work and made an effort to look nice. Weekends its tracksuit pants let hair down look **** time.
Weekdays have been my favorite too ... the stakes are low and she is often on her own ... unlike Thursdays and Fridays! ... Thanks for your input

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday afternoon:
art galleries
museums
organic food stores
seminars/workshops
meetup.com events
city centre shopping.....expensive streets
starbucks
That's a whole bunch of great places to visit to find quality girls ... and i have seem them plenty there ... :) ... thanks for sharing

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I find the highest quality women to be at New Years Eve parties.
New Years Eve parties?? On leap years, when the moon is full?

The best time depends on your neighborhood. The best time is when the pack leading females are ovulating. There will be certain weekends when every girl in town is out, and then the next 3 weeks - nothing.

I also have a theory that your best time is your birthday, and within 3 months of your birthday, and ideally with women who have their half birthday around the day you met. That is, your strongest point and their weakest point (when they are more likely to cling to you). I think our ideal mate is born exactly 3 months off from us. Average is 4 months (because there are two ways you can be off by 4 months, 4 months earlier or 4 months later).

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I go to either Starbucks or Target I see at least a few cuties. I don't know what it is, but it always happens. The girl I'm currently seeing I met in the coffee shop. A few other places I've noticed you'll find them:

The pet supply store (Petsmart, etc). Ask them about their dog. Chicks are in love with their pets.
Whole Foods.
Dog parks.
Vape shops, since nobody seems to smoke cigarettes anymore. Lots of them have a smoking area in the store.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I go to either Starbucks or Target I see at least a few cuties. I don't know what it is, but it always happens. The girl I'm currently seeing I met in the coffee shop. A few other places I've noticed you'll find them:

The pet supply store (Petsmart, etc). Ask them about their dog. Chicks are in love with their pets.
Whole Foods.
Dog parks.
Vape shops, since nobody seems to smoke cigarettes anymore. Lots of them have a smoking area in the store.
I often used to ask a random chicks "the way to a pet shop? you know its around here?" and they sit there for 1-2 minutes thinking about it ... which makes them look cute ... :) ...

Starbucks ... it is my favorite too ... i met a chick there, went out for few dates, and got laid ... They are usually the ones who are alone and typing on their laptops or talking on their mobiles ... :)

Parks are great too ... lovely girls who have a positive outlook in life ... some girls make me think "how boring I am" because damn i don't have an interesting life like them (sometimes, because they have already published 15 romance novels or someone who are going to the Everest) :) ...

Thanks for sharing ...

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
New Years Eve parties?? On leap years, when the moon is full?

The best time depends on your neighborhood. The best time is when the pack leading females are ovulating. There will be certain weekends when every girl in town is out, and then the next 3 weeks - nothing.

I also have a theory that your best time is your birthday, and within 3 months of your birthday, and ideally with women who have their half birthday around the day you met. That is, your strongest point and their weakest point (when they are more likely to cling to you). I think our ideal mate is born exactly 3 months off from us. Average is 4 months (because there are two ways you can be off by 4 months, 4 months earlier or 4 months later).
Wow interesting theory. I've never heard that before, yet it's accurate with regards to my personal experience.

My birthday is January. 3 LTR: one with her birthday in Feb and two with their birthdays in March..

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Reykhel, this is a good time for you then. As of October 3 you are 3 months from your birthday, so you should start finding things are easier with women. I think we radiate for half the year (giving), and we absorb for half the year (absorbing/learning), peaking on our birthday. The natural order is men giving and women taking, and many relationships can't work outside of that, so they don't last a whole year. I find I usually form relationships when I meet girls close or on their half-birthday. I almost exclusively form relationships within my radiant half of the year, centered in July. My theory explains why relationships seem to change overnight, why relationships usually last 3-6 months, and why we break up and get back together months later. Currently your Feb and Mar women are still in their clingy stage outside their 3 month range. In November and December, as they reach their 3/4 birthdays, things might change and you might have a power struggle. The worst however is when we as men become clingy, so April, May and June things will likely fall apart with these girls.

I'll go to Hooters and ask the bartender her birthday and ask their boyfriend's birthday I'll sketch a chart on a napkin and predict their whole relationship. I'll be so accurate that they'll tell their friends, and the next thing I know every waitress there will be hanging out with me until the managers will yell at them. This has happened in several cities and states. Working on an app.

Last edited:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree 100%. This is the best way to find girls who are not jaded or hardened by the night life. Additionally, if you live in a big city, often holiday weekends bring about women from out of town who are often high quality. They are usually easy to spot because they are overdressed relative to the average attire of the city dwellers. For example around 3pm on a Saturday, the locals will be wearing jeans and casual wear, but the out-of-towners are often walking aimlessly downtown in a $200 dress.