Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding Women in their 30s for cold approach

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are the suggestions for going to the Philippines serious? They almost seem to be borderline meme-tier responses...

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah - my last g/f was chinese and I speak a bit. I've had Japanese and Vietnamese girls too. Totally agree with you that Asian's a good option but I'm talking about a bit of regular local practice to up my skills not a two week millionaire poonfest. I'm sure that the 40s DJs don't go to the pubs/clubs the guys in their 20s/30s do. It changes - chasing still attractive women in their 30s who aren't too screwed up - you're hunting unicorns most are wifed up with kids.
Where the hell do you find or get these Asian women?

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I'm resurrecting this old thread because I'm still having a problem with it. What I can't work out is I've gone to online dating because I'm pretty time poor at the moment.

Online there seems to be plenty of attractive women in their thirties. But of course the nature of the environment means its attention w**** City.

So I'd like to approach in the real world if nothing else just to improve my skills. But I really don't seem to see the same girls. If I go to the local shopping centre or the local market I just don't see any chicks in that age bracket that aren't wearing a ring.

Things are a little bit different here than in the states we don't have the same after work bar culture. I could try a fancy Hotel bars but I'm going to end up burning a lot of cash if I go that path.

Help me out here guys this is doing my head in.
If you've got any mates willing to wing man, I see a a few middle aged women in bars in the city. I think the city provides more of an after work bar environment.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah approaching in bars was never my strength end my only two single mates are unredeemably blue pill. They whinge when I chat up girls

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jap was a waitress I did the number drop on at a restaurant. Viet picked up at a coffee shop. Chinese was a download.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah approaching in bars was never my strength end my only two single mates are unredeemably blue pill. They whinge when I chat up girls
I would recommend somewhere you would find professionals. Based on your description I reckon you are interested in the more intelligent females. And I imagine the city is probably the best place to find a lot without going to a bar. Otherwise maybe some sports group or other type of meet up? A conference maybe? I'm only 19 and I'm a production manager in a cold room so I don't deal with many professional people and wouldn't be able to suggest many places but I'm sure you will have some ideas. In summary, scout places where you'll find professionals.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I pass a lot of approachable women when I'm walking my dog. So you could try a park with a cafe or beaches maybe. Somewhere people will be relaxing.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks PTB

I actually used to sarge at conferences. I d forgotten. We have a large conference centre in town and it's always holding boat n home and garden shows so that's a great suggestion.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RThe good thing is I seem to be getting replies and dates from online dating in this age bracket and that's just the one site.

So once I can actually find these chicks in the world and get a bit of practice in I think I'll do fine.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure there's a good portion of women in your age category involved with OLD. They likely have the same issues as you. Bars/clubs aren't their scenes for some reason or another and after years of pursuing career goals or building a family or whatever they've devoted themselves to; their social lives have taken a dip and other people their age aren't to be found single and looking for a mate at the same frequency as those in their early 20s. Theirs probably a far higher ration of decent middle aged females compared with decent very young females on the internet.