Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Changing the name of an existing thread

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this possible under the new Forum? If so, can you please let me know how to do so? I've been meaning to change the name for an existing thread but cannot figure out how to do it.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it is only accessible by moderators, but see if you have a drop down box that says "thread tools" next to "watch thread." Should be right under the thread title.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it is only accessible by moderators, but see if you have a drop down box that says "thread tools" next to "watch thread." Should be right under the thread title.
Looks like the option is there for a limited period of time. It has disappeared from this thread for example but is available for a thread I created within the last 5 mins.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the option is there for a limited period of time. It has disappeared from this thread for example but is available for a thread I created within the last 5 mins.
Yeah, it is a limited time thing. Same with deleting your own posts. However, if there is a need to change the title of a thread after the option has passed, you can just PM a moderator and request it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to tell him about the cash requirement.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get stock.

Why do you think we got the upgrade?

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it is a limited time thing. Same with deleting your own posts. However, if there is a need to change the title of a thread after the option has passed, you can just PM a moderator and request it.
PM sent

tuannguyenkute

Reaction score
I saw your information current topic was fine but, you can rename the theme as you like