Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Day game makes me feel desperate

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think of day game?

I think there is a net harm to day game. If you get shut down a lot it will screw up your self esteem. I tried it for a while, felt like I was desperate beta faggot. When you show women you're desperate they start disrespecting you. Women would never day game.

I think it was a ploy created by some guy to make money. It might work 1% of the time but don't let that fool you into thinking it works.

I think a big thing is I just don't have time to day game. I work 60-70 hours a week, which is a much better use of my time. Increasing your net worth and SMV is always better than chasing puss.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're coming off desperate, you're doing day game wrong.

You want it to sound like you weren't planning on meeting anyone, and then she came along and you had to know more about her. Be extremely confident, and act like you're welcoming her into your life more than trying to enter hers.

It's more about body language than actual words.

And in my personal experience, day game works much more often because the girls b*tch shield isn't up.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against night game and practice it quite frequently, but night game often includes:
  1. Paying a cover to meet women
  2. Purchasing alcohol to put yourself in a state to be more receptive to the idea of talking to women
  3. Hindering productivity for the next day.
Day game is free and can be done whenever/wherever.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Day game does not make you look or feel desperate. Outcome dependence makes you look and feel desperate. And women can sense your outcome dependence.

Day game should only be used by men who actually enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it.. it will show and you will fail.

I enjoy flirting with women PERIOD. Whether or not it leads to sex doesn't matter. SO.. women can sense I am not desperate because I am confident and care free in my approach... enjoying the interaction instead of angling to get something. Which is why it works for me.

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game is a funny one. For most guys, they have to spend ages to get good. And usually that means forgoing 60 to 70 hours of work for a number of years. Its not for eveyone.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
What do you guys think of day game?

I think there is a net harm to day game. If you get shut down a lot it will screw up your self esteem. I tried it for a while, felt like I was desperate beta faggot. When you show women you're desperate they start disrespecting you. Women would never day game.

I think it was a ploy created by some guy to make money. It might work 1% of the time but don't let that fool you into thinking it works.

I think a big thing is I just don't have time to day game. I work 60-70 hours a week, which is a much better use of my time. Increasing your net worth and SMV is always better than chasing puss.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I hate the word "game." If you are attracted to her, just come on to her. If she resists, you move on. You don't have to spend years and months planning like you are getting your PhD. It's simple simple stuff.

As long as you dress well, have your teeth, are ok to look at, don't mumble when you speak, and have a stable job, you should be able to pick up any single girl within 5 minutes.

It's about attraction and emotion, not brain surgery.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
As long as you dress well, have your teeth, are ok to look at, don't mumble when you speak, and have a stable job, you should be able to pick up any single girl within 5 minutes.
So this same logic would apply to job interviews? If were that easy, then sites like this wouldn't exist.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the point I'm trying to make.

I sarged a woman in July at an event we were at.it was not like I was approaching her off the street. We already had mutual interests. I ended up dating her for two months and banged her and she still blows up my phone.

But if I cold approach off the street girls will think I'm some kind of pervert. It's not worth the investment of time because I have no status to them.

Some guys should cold approach but it's not for everyone. Some guys should focus more on finding their niche, like golf or music, cause you can pull high quality women who will not flake on you that way.

In the end you might pull numbers from day game but 90% of them don't work out.

Reaction score
what is wrong with cold approach if you see a woman interested? You can just ask for directions to somewhere then start a convo with her. If mutual interest was the case this girl would never have dumped me and been into me because we both had similar passion. So obviously having mutual interest doesnt matter attraction is just who you are and look like to them and act.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really the only difference between meeting women and hitting them up going about day to day stuff (day game) and hitting them up in clubs (night game) is that you are probably 4 times more likely to hit up a women in day game that already has a boyfriend/husband. So your success rate is MUCH lower day game. But the quality of women is SOOOOOOO much better when you get a live on. Got one last week that would blow your mind.... but to get to her I had to get shot down a dozen times.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your concept of day game is going to the mall, standing in one spot for hours, and hitting on every girl who walks by, then yes, that is pathetic.

Day game done correctly is going about your life as you would normally, and then when you happen to see an attractive woman you want to talk to, you are both not afraid to do so and suave enough to be decent at it. Most of the time it is about her not realizing that you're hitting on her.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your concept of day game is going to the mall, standing in one spot for hours, and hitting on every girl who walks by, then yes, that is pathetic.

Day game done correctly is going about your life as you would normally, and then when you happen to see an attractive woman you want to talk to, you are both not afraid to do so and suave enough to be decent at it. Most of the time it is about her not realizing that you're hitting on her.
Agree with the last part. You need to make it seem like you're just a gregarious fellow and during this particular conversation you've struck up (which is normal for you cos you're a gregarious person) you've decided you enjoyed conversing and would like to converse again. Not decided you want to go on a date, just to converse again.

Reaction score
Agree with the last part. You need to make it seem like you're just a gregarious fellow and during this particular conversation you've struck up (which is normal for you cos you're a gregarious person) you've decided you enjoyed conversing and would like to converse again. Not decided you want to go on a date, just to converse again.
So how would you do it if you are at the mall and see her walking?

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how would you do it if you are at the mall and see her walking?
Pointing out something in the immediate environment is a good idea you could ask her about wearing and say youre looking at getting a family member something for their birthday and her shoes? are nice. It's a charming compliment and you're not creepy. Then ask advice on what to get? Then you're in a conversation and its a free for all from there.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

I agree with my IRA friend here...you've got to just get into the habit of talking to random strangers and having a "laugh" with it. Me personally I have a goal.....and that is pure ambient confidence. I want my confidence to be above normal....I want to realise self-actualisation where only my opinion exists and that opionion has gravitated beyond my ego's grasp. I push myself out of my comfort zone but in a natural human to human way....I simply talk and have fun. with everyone. Do you know something? it adds an extra degree of interesting to my life. I've long got over any sense of embarrassment or anything like that. When the opportunity presents itself with an upstanding younlady I usually (like Espi stated) make a preliminary meet there and then......let's do fvcking coffee....I even name the coffe shop and time (of course I can change this later) why? you are grounding the byatch to your reality there and then.......if it's just a number....it's just some weirdo that she talked to .......if it's a concrete meet....it's concrete....grounded...

By the way, all of your problems come from you. you have so many negative self limiting beliefs it's crazy