Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The only way to get girls is...

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see that you're a new member - welcome to the forum bud.

In response to your topic, well, I'm pretty sure I know that you know that it's not true. If something has happened to make you discouraged and take a binary outlook on things (can't get a girl without a girl vs. getting girls is easy when I have a girl, no middle ground), chin up, it'll pass. Be rational.

Preselection certainly helps, but you don't by any means NEED to be knee deep in women to have success. You demonstrate through your actions that you are a man capable of attracting women. How to be that man is a whole 'nother story - what this forum revolves around in fact (Read the DJ Bible).

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to get HIGHLY interested girl is to put them through your own "system" (life) ... and see if they perform or not ... if they do, they will continue to hang out with you ... if they do not, you will have to let them go ...

So, build up your life ... build hobbies and interests you are passionate about or enjoy doing ... and try inviting chicks into those place to "test" if she likes your lifestyle or not? Of course, you need to make your lifestyle a little bit interesting (this forum will help), or have something interesting going for you. If she likes your style, she is an interested woman in my book. If she does not, i drop them like a bad habit :)

Peace!

Focus on YOU, not them ... if they like your style, they will stick otherwise go NEXT them ... there are plenty!