Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl went ghost on me - Advice needed

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a date set-up this tuesday and throuhout the week she has been the one initiating texts. Just on thursday I asked for a picture of her best sketch (she draws), she replies

Will do, I'm not home atm :).

And she totally goes ghost on me.

My head isn't in the right place right now so I'm looking for objective advice on how to proceed with this.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two mistakes you made here:

1.You're caring too much (see outcome independence)
2. From the sound of the "send me your best sketch." text, you're texing her like a girl friend rather than a lover.

Texting Protip: Keep text messages lighthearted, flirty and simple. Save the rapport building for face to face. Conversations generally don't fo well over text. If you find yourself texting more than 3 lines, starting a serious convo, backspace and put something flirty/funny.

Your next move?: She went ghost, so that means she's busy. Wait for her to eventually text you back and when she does "dry text" her.

Dry Texting: covertly creating tension through a text interaction by ignoring the usual 'scripts' of said interaction. Emphasis on COVERTLY.

Normal Ex. Her: Hey, how are you?
You: I'm fine, you just disappeared the other day, what's up?

Dry Ex. Her: Hey, how are you?
You: Not too bad.
Her: Oh, okay... what are you doing today.
You: Got a few things to take care of.
Etc.

If she tries to dig just go ghost. Then hit her up the day prior to the date and text normal. The indifference (dry texting) was punishment for the behavior you didn't approve of. (Going ghost mid convo)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Can we have a moratorium on the term "going ghost"? What 12 year old came up with this term?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two mistakes you made here:

1.You're caring too much (see outcome independence)
2. From the sound of the "send me your best sketch." text, you're texing her like a girl friend rather than a lover.

Texting Protip: Keep text messages lighthearted, flirty and simple. Save the rapport building for face to face. Conversations generally don't fo well over text. If you find yourself texting more than 3 lines, starting a serious convo, backspace and put something flirty/funny.

Your next move?: She went ghost, so that means she's busy. Wait for her to eventually text you back and when she does "dry text" her.

Dry Texting: covertly creating tension through a text interaction by ignoring the usual 'scripts' of said interaction. Emphasis on COVERTLY.

Normal Ex. Her: Hey, how are you?
You: I'm fine, you just disappeared the other day, what's up?

Dry Ex. Her: Hey, how are you?
You: Not too bad.
Her: Oh, okay... what are you doing today.
You: Got a few things to take care of.
Etc.

If she tries to dig just go ghost. Then hit her up the day prior to the date and text normal. The indifference (dry texting) was punishment for the behavior you didn't approve of. (Going ghost mid convo)

Our texts have been very sporadic and few. i'm trying out Harry's tactic of playing the questions game and its been going quite well with her initiating with a question everyday up till this point. 2-5 exchanges max everyday.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The 27 Rules of Pimp Game Part 3-Go to 16:38-18:23 of the clip

Last edited:

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is easy:

you : " is that sketch really that bad"

this will get her to reply and then you can make fun of her more.

next time don't ask about sketchs or nudes or sh!t like that.
personally I know if a girl is more invested when she sends pics of herself or nudes out of nowhere. that mean she is qualifying herself.

you live and learn

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Women who don't value your attention and don't treat you respectfully are not worthy of your analysis.

I always say f*ck first and analyze later. If you're not sleeping with a woman, she should not take up much of your thoughts or emotional energy. Your job as a man is to LEAD women into your bed. Those who refuse to do things on your terms and follow your rules should be ignored and forgotten. Remember a woman's job is to submit. So a woman who doesn't submit is not doing her job as a woman. What do we do to employees who do not perform their job? We fire them.

Spin more plates. Stop being a co-dependent softy.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone already said it. Stop messing with low interest women and put your woody wood pecker in someone else

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ditch this b**ch and move on! You can do better than an uninterested girl anyway.

Case closed.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even see a problem to solve here.

Attention is your currency. Women crave it, need it. So......give it sparingly.

Sounds like she is testing to see how hard you will chase. Or maybe she just got busy...who knows. Who cares.

You look at a set of actions, then decide on how to approach them You texted last.........now don't text again. And like a poster above said, don't bring up the sketch again. Wait for her to reach out, then simply ask her out.

No idle chit chat.

So many guys still believe that LOTS of texting is important.

Lots of texting makes you too easy, too available, and boring. It is an electronic leash. She needs to wonder WHERE you are, WHAT YOU are doing, and with whom.....

Like she just tried to do to you.!
We have a date set up on Tuesday. Should I just let it blow over if she doesn't reach out?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't do anything wrong, she just has her attention somewhere else. Girls these days have the attention span of a goldfish with ADD. I agree with the others to stop caring and let it go. If nothing happens in 2 weeks, delete. In the meantime, I wouldn't send anything.