Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Lied about age, told her not interested in dating, then asked to be FWB...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Went out with a HB 6.5, maybe a 7 if she gets dressed up...decent body, nice rack...cute face...she tells me she works a lot and nobody ever actually wants to meet, they only chat with her, and the last time she was in a real relationship was 6 years ago(aka in need of c0ck)

Date was going well, she kept touching me, etc...then she tells me how she had to lie about her age because she keeps getting messages from 60 and 70 year olds otherwise...so I'm like well it said you were 42, what are you 45? She's like No...higher...47? No..higher...then she tells me 52...

And she is like "are you upset?" I told her no it was cool, then was like let's get out of here. Walk her to the car and she is like "Well, I hope that didn't scare you away, I'd like to hear from you again, blah blah blah" So I told her "Maybe...I'll think about it."

No real interest in dating her, but I wouldn't mind railing a cougar. Messaged her today(3 days later) that I had fun with her and she is attractive but I'm not into dating women that much older than me.

She messages me back that she enjoyed spending time with me and was really attracted to me and that she understands, blah blah blah...

Then about 20 minutes after she sends me another message asking if I'd like to come over and have drinks at her place one night so we can just relax and "see what happens"..Lol

Easiest FWB relationship I've ever gotten into...didn't have to do any work on my part, she brought it up!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Went out with a HB 6.5,
Why are you wasting your time on mediocre looking chicks?

then she tells me how she had to lie about her age because she keeps getting messages from 60 and 70 year olds otherwise...so I'm like well it said you were 42, what are you 45? She's like No...higher...47? No..higher...then she tells me 52...
Why are wasting your time on 52 year old mediocre chicks that you've met from online? Just as a matter of principle, you should only be hollerin' at chicks from dating sites that are8's an up.

Went out with a HB 6.5,
And she is like "are you upset?" I told her no it was cool, then was like let's get out of here. Walk her to the car and she is like "Well, I hope that didn't scare you away, I'd like to hear from you again, blah blah blah" So I told her "Maybe...I'll think about it."[/quote]

You should have said yes because if she's so willing to lie about her age, it makes you wonder what else she's willing to lie about.

Easiest FWB relationship I've ever gotten into...didn't have to do any work on my part, she brought it up!
Not worth it dude. This chick has issues and you're going to get involved in some sh*t that you shouldn't be involved in. Unless you're in her age range, you need to leave this only. You can do a lot better than a 52 year old mediocre chick that you've met from online.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Think it has something to do with her being an older woman. I'm almost 38...Never banged anyone older than like 42, so this is kinda new for me. Want to see if what they say about cougar's is true...

Igetit!

Reaction score
Went out with a HB 6.5, maybe a 7 if she gets dressed up...decent body, nice rack...cute face...she tells me she works a lot and nobody ever actually wants to meet, they only chat with her, and the last time she was in a real relationship was 6 years ago(aka in need of c0ck)

Date was going well, she kept touching me, etc...then she tells me how she had to lie about her age because she keeps getting messages from 60 and 70 year olds otherwise...so I'm like well it said you were 42, what are you 45? She's like No...higher...47? No..higher...then she tells me 52...

And she is like "are you upset?" I told her no it was cool, then was like let's get out of here. Walk her to the car and she is like "Well, I hope that didn't scare you away, I'd like to hear from you again, blah blah blah" So I told her "Maybe...I'll think about it."

No real interest in dating her, but I wouldn't mind railing a cougar. Messaged her today(3 days later) that I had fun with her and she is attractive but I'm not into dating women that much older than me.

She messages me back that she enjoyed spending time with me and was really attracted to me and that she understands, blah blah blah...

Then about 20 minutes after she sends me another message asking if I'd like to come over and have drinks at her place one night so we can just relax and "see what happens"..Lol

Personally,I don't care about her being 52....you're a grown man,date (or just sleep with) whoever you want.

But what you said about it being the "easiest" FWB relationship you ever got into and about how you didn't have to do "any work",that she brought it up.....

That SCARES me. Makes me think Max Rex has a point on some level. I say that cause of this....

NO WOMAN is going to give out sex....for NOTHING. She's not going to be giving out sex to you,while getting NOTHING SHE WANTS in return,and be happy. She may be 52,but SHE KNOWS her 52 year old p*ssy still has value TO YOU cause you plan to engage in the FWB relationship she suggested.

Chances are,she'll use the "va-jay-jay" you keep going around her for try to rope you into a relationship. Could be wrong,just a guess. What I DO KNOW is this....

She's NOT going to be giving out sex to you long term,while getting ZERO of what she wants and be content.

You said this FWB is easy and you didn't have to do anything.....she brought it up. So it's just free p*ssy for you,there for the taking......didn't have to lift a finger or give one ounce of effort for it. I'm telling you.....

Somehow...
Someway...
Somewhere...
In some form or fashion...

You ARE going to pay,and it IS gonna cost you....something.

I'm not saying not to do the FWB,go for it...by all means,have fun. I'm just saying don't be deceived into thinking the sex is gonna be free,that it's not gonna cost you any work or effort.......and at the same time this 52 year old be happy and content with everything.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Personally,I don't care about her being 52....you're a grown man,date (or just sleep with) whoever you want.

But what you said about it being the "easiest" FWB relationship you ever got into and about how you didn't have to do "any work",that she brought it up.....

That SCARES me. Makes me think Max Rex has a point on some level. I say that cause of this....

NO WOMAN is going to give out sex....for NOTHING. She's not going to be giving out sex to you,while getting NOTHING SHE WANTS in return,and be happy. She may be 52,but SHE KNOWS her 52 year old p*ssy still has value TO YOU cause you plan to engage in the FWB relationship she suggested.

Chances are,she'll use the "va-jay-jay" you keep going around her for try to rope you into a relationship. Could be wrong,just a guess. What I DO KNOW is this....

She's NOT going to be giving out sex to you long term,while getting ZERO of what she wants and be content.

You said this FWB is easy and you didn't have to do anything.....she brought it up. So it's just free p*ssy for you,there for the taking......didn't have to lift a finger or give one ounce of effort for it. I'm telling you.....

Somehow...
Someway...
Somewhere...
In some form or fashion...

You ARE going to pay,and it IS gonna cost you....something.

I'm not saying not to do the FWB,go for it...by all means,have fun. I'm just saying don't be deceived into thinking the sex is gonna be free,that it's not gonna cost you any work or effort.......and at the same time this 52 year old be happy and content with everything.
She is getting something in return...she is getting d!ck from a muscular guy she is attracted to.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Went over there tonight and railed her out...very disappointed...she was very "vanilla" in the bedroom...told me I was being too rough, wouldn't swallow or even take the load on her face...she wanted me to bang her again and I didn't even feel like it so I just told her I needed to go...

Definitely will not be hitting that again...guess all cougars aren't freaks...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
UPDATE:

Went over there tonight and railed her out...very disappointed...she was very "vanilla" in the bedroom...told me I was being too rough, wouldn't swallow or even take the load on her face...she wanted me to bang her again and I didn't even feel like it so I just told her I needed to go...

Definitely will not be hitting that again...guess all cougars aren't freaks...
To be honest, all cougar pu$$y ain't good. Though I banged one who was fine at 66 and she sucked me off, tittie f**cked, and enjoyed my dik! She just was having fun with my body in the bedroom, and enjoyed every minute of it. Hey, I lied about my age for this girl, and she took my dik till it was sore.

Alas, I only mess with older women. Something about younger women I don't like.

Also, when a man has sex, it's about pleasure. When a woman has it, she wants something outside of pleasure (money, connections, fame, kids, etc.).

If the attraction's there, go for it. If the man gets the pu$$y, he has the power now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
To be honest, all cougar pu$$y ain't good. Though I banged one who was fine at 66 and she sucked me off, tittie f**cked, and enjoyed my dik! She just was having fun with my body in the bedroom, and enjoyed every minute of it. Hey, I lied about my age for this girl, and she took my dik till it was sore.

Alas, I only mess with older women. Something about younger women I don't like.

Also, when a man has sex, it's about pleasure. When a woman has it, she wants something outside of pleasure (money, connections, fame, kids, etc.).

If the attraction's there, go for it. If the man gets the pu$$y, he has the power now.
To be honest if I'm only interested in sex and she isn't very good at it and doesn't want to do what I like, what's the point? Complete turnoff.