Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We need to UP our expectations and make it a point we will only accept a woman of VALUE!

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been absent for a few months and after reading through numerous threads I see many of us have been worn down to lower our expectations of these disappointing women in today's world.

We want a KIND woman
Loving woman.
appreciative woman.
caring woman
gracious woman
woman who takes pride in caring for her man and family.
A woman who is fullfilled by norturing or caring for her man and family...

Instead we have women who dont cook and barely clean and lay around on fb all day complaining we dont take them out to dinner enough. Never a thank you, never a kind gesture back at us.

It is time we UP our expectations and force these women to be better.

I just rid myself of one after 21 months, I was wonderful to the very end, caring, kind, loving, helpful and this woman slacked off for 7 months because I would NOT let her move in with me or marry her.
I told her I only know what you show me, and you are not showing me wife values...

Never a change so good bye..

Step it up guys do not put up with the lazy ME ME ME girl F them

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We want a KIND woman
Loving woman.
appreciative woman.
caring woman
gracious woman
I want a purple unicorn.

I am gonna tell you a secret ............ready? Unicorns do not exist . NAWALT do no exist.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that stuns me is that research showing that woman lose attraction from men who do housework. I currently live alone in my own house. It's an old place so it's definitely not Better Homes and Gardens. I woke up early this morning so I'm doing housework and fixing my bathroom door and at the same time listening to my Chinese DVD as I'm learning. And yeah I cook Weston an Asian food too. I'm not saying that I'm great at all. This should be the absolute f****** minimum for an adult human being.

Sure I'll f*** as many lazy girls as I can. But why the hell would I want an LTR with a woman who is less useful than me

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I have been absent for a few months and after reading through numerous threads I see many of us have been worn down to lower our expectations of these disappointing women in today's world.

We want a KIND woman
Loving woman.
appreciative woman.
caring woman
gracious woman

Instead we have women who dont cook and barely clean and lay around on fb all day complaining we dont take them out to dinner enough. Never a thank you, never a kind gesture back at us.

It is time we UP our expectations and force these women to be better.

I just rid myself of one after 21 months, I was wonderful to the very end, caring, kind, loving, helpful and this woman slacked off for 7 months because I would NOT let her move in with me or marry her.
I told her I only know what you show me, and you are not showing me wife values...

Never a change so good bye..

Step it up guys do not put up with the lazy ME ME ME girl F them

Your expectations and your results are your issue.

Your mileage obviously varied. LOL

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that stuns me is that research showing that woman lose attraction from men who do housework. I currently live alone in my own house. It's an old place so it's definitely not Better Homes and Gardens. I woke up early this morning so I'm doing housework and fixing my bathroom door and at the same time listening to my Chinese DVD as I'm learning. And yeah I cook Weston an Asian food too. I'm not saying that I'm great at all. This should be the absolute f****** minimum for an adult human being.

Sure I'll f*** as many lazy girls as I can. But why the hell would I want an LTR with a woman who is less useful than me
It is not a turn off to be an adult and take care of your home, of course you have to clean it, and do laundry and do yard work, fix a door, get on the roof, cut a ****ing tree down with an ax like a badass man would do. These woman find any reason to be lazy. When I see a girl make dinner and be kind and nice it makes me want to be better and do more for her and myself. People have let these things slide....