Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I consistently get numbers. But when I contact to set up date/etc I get no reply.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show us a text exchange where the girl isn't totally sold on you. Any shyt works when the girl is highly interested in you.
They don't reply to the first text. So I only have text examples with girls who are at least somewhat interested.

I could probably find something on tinder, but it wouldnt be a good representation of my text game because I fvck around on tinder.

Last edited:

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you and how old is she(in your best guess)? Just curious.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Show us a text exchange where the girl isn't totally sold on you. Any shyt works when the girl is highly interested in you.
But this is my point Konada, wouldn't whatever you do NOT work on that chick lol?

I believe a chick knows in under 1 minute of seeing you if she's going to do anything with you or not, as it really comes down to if she likes the way you look or not.

I think the Seduction Community puts way too much of an emphasis on the "personality" aspects, which are important mind you, but puts much LESS of an emphasis on the looks part of it. There's even guys who think looks don't even matter at all, and I just don't know universe of women these guys talk to lol.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this is my point Konada, wouldn't whatever you do NOT work on that chick lol?

I believe a chick knows in under 1 minute of seeing you if she's going to do anything with you or not, as it really comes down to if she likes the way you look or not.

I think the Seduction Community puts way too much of an emphasis on the "personality" aspects, which are important mind you, but puts much LESS of an emphasis on the looks part of it. There's even guys who think looks don't even matter at all, and I just don't know universe of women these guys talk to lol.
I assume OP passes the girls' "fvck test" which is why he is even getting numbers in the first place. How high you get rated on their "how much do I want to fvck OP" scale is another matter which we are trying to pinpoint right now. Its probably common knowledge that looks gets your first foot into the door (and the better looking you are, probably the second foot as well), but if you fvck it up by being a bad salesman then eventually the door is going to slam shut in your face.

In OP's case, he did a good enough job in game/looks to warrant numbers but girls who are not totally sold on their FIRST interaction will take any gamey text from him and rationalize he's being incongruent. Compare this to a simple 'Hey its xxx' text which is direct, nonchalant and a very good test of interest. Going too strong on lukewarm girls who are on the fence about you tend to turn them off while going in low at first allows you to assess their interest level and proceed accordingly.

To give you a more realistic example:
Salesman (You) - Selling a Lexus
Guy A - Needs a car
Guy B - Has a Toyota but considering an upgrade
Guy C - Drives a Lamborghini

Its pretty obvious who you'd have a better chance selling your Lexus to and who you have no chance with. Guy B on the other hand, needs some convincing. Be too pushy, you'll turn him off. Find out what he wants and his motivations? Bingo, you just found out how to close the sale tactfully.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume OP passes the girls' "fvck test" which is why he is even getting numbers in the first place. How high you get rated on their "how much do I want to fvck OP" scale is another matter which we are trying to pinpoint right now. Its probably common knowledge that looks gets your first foot into the door (and the better looking you are, probably the second foot as well), but if you fvck it up by being a bad salesman then eventually the door is going to slam shut in your face.

In OP's case, he did a good enough job in game/looks to warrant numbers but girls who are not totally sold on their FIRST interaction will take any gamey text from him and rationalize he's being incongruent. Compare this to a simple 'Hey its xxx' text which is direct, nonchalant and a very good test of interest. Going too strong on lukewarm girls who are on the fence about you tend to turn them off while going in low at first allows you to assess their interest level and proceed accordingly.

To give you a more realistic example:
Salesman (You) - Selling a Lexus
Guy A - Needs a car
Guy B - Has a Toyota but considering an upgrade
Guy C - Drives a Lamborghini

Its pretty obvious who you'd have a better chance selling your Lexus to and who you have no chance with. Guy B on the other hand, needs some convincing. Be too pushy, you'll turn him off. Find out what he wants and his motivations? Bingo, you just found out how to close the sale tactfully.
perfectly said.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Konada,

I agree with you in theory, I just personally DO NOT put this much effort into lukewarm chicks because ultimately, it's just not worth it.

I have enough chicks that are clearly interested in my approach, personality, and looks out of the box, that I don't have to do some technical tactics in order to push a lukewarm check off the fence. When it has to come down to that, it's just not FUN anymore for me and if I'm not having FUN with this shyt, it's just not worth it.

So I always say fvck lukewarm chicks. I am who I am, either you are going to ride with me or not.

Think about it, as a guy you ought to have a life outside of women anyway and women ought not be your main priority. So if you have 3 solid interested plates you are spinning, why do you care about "winning over" some lukewarm chicks? You should barely have enough time for the solidly interested plates that you have.

Example, the OP gets a 15% response rate on cold approach numbers. So if he collects 20 numbers let's say, that's 3 solidly interested chicks. Managing those 3 solidly interested chicks should take up ENOUGH of his time considering that he has other shyt in life to do.

So I say fvck the other 85% that flaked out.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your vibes are not strong enough. ur being too friendly. you want them to feel emotions. be different from every other guy. say something intriguing. girls ignore boring texts