Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why did you choose your avatar?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's me. I hid my face, but just in case you were wondering my facial aesthetics are far better than this pasty white wrinkled looking troll.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rasputin. Lived in the forest. Seduced anybody and everybody. Wormed his way into the Royal Russian family. Very, very hard to kill.
Ever read "Nicholas & Alexandra" by Robert Massie? Excellent history of the last czar and czarina, and of course Rasputin. Fascinating moment in history.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rasputin. Lived in the forest. Seduced anybody and everybody. Wormed his way into the Royal Russian family. Very, very hard to kill.
Apparently he had a monster sized schlong as well. That would have my reason for having that avatar.....just sayin.

Mine is because I'm always thinking - deep thoughts and stuff.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
My picture is of myself, but it's one of my fitness pictures. "Tenacity" is my favorite word and also my selected Username, and there's nothing that displays the concept of tenacity better than displaying first hand the results of having said tenacity.