Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of an emotionally unstable woman?

Ackles

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Aren't they all?". Yeah, yeah. I know lol.

I ask because I was recently involved with a woman who, after a few months of dating, revealed to me that she had been seeing a therapist and was diagnosed bipolar. She also regularly took medications for bipolar disorder and anxiety. She admitted to be engaged several times (at least three). She also admitted to a history of cheating. Needless to say, the relationship went south after a time.

Anyone had any experience with women who are on mood stabilizers?

What would you guys say would be the signs of an emotionally unstable woman and how did you handle your relationship with her?

Last edited:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those meds drop their libido. Also all of a sudden she may start to flip out on you, then after a huge fight confess she's off her meds. Signs...

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for FB status only. DO NOT get yourself involved beyond that. Bipolars, Boderlines, clinically depressed, etc. are good to have fun with for a couple of months and then move on. You want signs?

Never ending drama in their lives. It's everyone else who is the problem of course.
Sleep too much, or all the time.
Eating disorders.
Body image issues.
Daddy issues.
Fvcked up family.
Needy/overly clingy/insecure about everything.
Love bombs you in the beginning. This is a giant red flag.
Badmouths all of her ex's. Nothing is ever her fault.
Few friends and if they have friends they are more like frenemies.
History of sexual abuse or claims to have been assaulted/raped.
Etc, etc, etc...

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Their "best friend" they've known for under a year.

Also, want a quick and easy way to find out if the chick you're currently dating is emotionally unstable?

Cancel plans on her - apologize and give her a good/legitimate excuse, then see how she responds.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex mrs' was on a low dose of anti depressants. Labidos a bit low but if you're in the right frame females will almost always open their legs when you need it. The only issue I had was a lack of positivity or drive and I'm someone who likes to surround myself around positive people. Not the worse for a FB if shes hot but your don't want to spend to much time around this female.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancel plans on her - apologize and give her a good/legitimate excuse, then see how she responds.
THIS!!! One of the easiest test you can do. I did this on a girl I was dating and she completely flipped out. Deleted my number and all. Found out later she was bi-polar. Go figure...

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS!!! One of the easiest test you can do. I did this on a girl I was dating and she completely flipped out. Deleted my number and all. Found out later she was bi-polar. Go figure...
It's amazing how easily some of these chicks can flip. One minute they can't wait to see you, then - you have to cancel/change plans - and you become the scum of the Earth.....

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signs of an emotionally unstable woman?
She is a woman. All of them are unstable. Just pump and dumb.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on the woman. If she's really fvcked up with a clinical diagnosis, the meds are only going to do so much. Sometimes the meds work really well, other times they fvck the woman up even more. In my personal experience, most women should be on meds for being bipolar and/or depression. If she has a good match with regards to her medication and religiously take it, she'll be the most stable woman you'll ever encounter.

The women who don't religiously take their meds are the worst. They go off their meds and they call you up bawling uncontrollably, wanting you do drop everything and come make them feel better.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice on here. All very valid points. I've had a few head case females and TBH and as mean as this will sound, I'll only ever have them again as a short term FB. Their illness/issues are usually just too hard to tolerate. There may be a scale off difference between say, a bipolar chick who is on and off meds and a true BPD, but they will all drain you.
I recently confirmed a FB had been on anti depressants. I knew it deep down and her behaviour indicated such, so I staged a deep and meaningful conversation and sure enough - the 'I don't need my medication anymore' popped out. She does. And she is nexted. Not because she has issues. But because I don't want to deal with her issues.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for FB status only. DO NOT get yourself involved beyond that. Bipolars, Boderlines, clinically depressed, etc. are good to have fun with for a couple of months and then move on. You want signs?

Never ending drama in their lives. It's everyone else who is the problem of course.
Sleep too much, or all the time.
Eating disorders.
Body image issues.
Daddy issues.
Fvcked up family.
Needy/overly clingy/insecure about everything.
Love bombs you in the beginning. This is a giant red flag.
Badmouths all of her ex's. Nothing is ever her fault.
Few friends and if they have friends they are more like frenemies.
History of sexual abuse or claims to have been assaulted/raped.
Etc, etc, etc...
wow just got out of one and agree to all yours except the assaulted one..
Has a new best friend every 7 months.
very few female friends, does not get along with females.
FLIPS out easily over nothing, yells, calls names, hangs up on you all the time.
Can never take any responsibility or even knowledge being responsible.
lies.
justifies lying.
anytime she did anything wrong she would get mad at me, and just get up and leave.
has a kid and only chooses to have her 50/50. a good mother wants her kid ALL the time
sleeps a lot, naps like a child.
princess and spoiled brat tendencies.
diagnosed bipolar.
SMOKED through her pregnancy!!--learned this one waaay late.
gets up to pee twice every night and its ok, if I woke up to pee at all and woke her up she would be mean and nasty...WTF?
lazy, does not cook, ever, not even for her kid,
wants to eat out all the time, yet will not cook
has history of drug abuse....-smoked weed everyday for 4 years