Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on how to become smarter with money and how to accumulate wealth?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_flying_dutchman said:
I would be careful with the teaching english in asia route unless it's a decent country like South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan.

I've read some horror stories online about college grads teaching in China, Vietnam, and the Phillipines where they were sent to some remote rural location with horrible conditions and they were kept as virtual hostages by the communist government.

Also keep in mind that while these overseas english gigs pays money in the present, it offers no future negeotiating power when you look for other work because teaching overseas doesn't have transferable skill sets in a North American economy.

My best advice would be for you to just get an easy office type of job by hooking up with a staffing agency and working a short term contract to get some office experience.

If you have ANY kind of college experience or degree it'll make it easier. You can get hooked up with a short 3 month contract that pays around $15 ~ $20 per hour doing general office work. Companies actually prefer hiring men for this type of general office work because it requires physical strength for lifting and filing and men cause less drama than women.

Once you get your foot in the door try to transition to something like Accounts Payable and you'll be earning around $25/hr. It's not nearly as much as the oil jobs but the plus is that it's easy work and you wont' have to relocate to a remote region.

The great thing about office experience is that it gives you a lot of resume negeotiating power once you move on to another contract. It's a lot easier to break into than people make it out to be.

Also, no disrespect, but from reading your posts you seem to have a defeatist mentality and you focus too much on negative ~ guys are giving you advice about oil jobs and you're concerned with a social life.... really bruh? You care more about chasing women than chasing money? That's beta male mentality...

Money supersedes all other priorities in life.
Ya your right, having money should be #1 priority. It gives you freedom to do whatever you want if you have money. Its just that up until last year I was so sheltered and closed off by my strict upbringing by my parents and culture. I didn't even wake up to how terrible I am with women until I got fcuked over by a female I cared dearly for. It took an extreme cause of pain to force me to change up everything about me and force me to improve my skills with women. I had made a vow to become great with women from that point on. However, it has just dawned on me how much of a financial fcuk up I've been for this past decade. Its like getting a double slap in the face all in a year's time. Now I'm panicking big time worrying about if I'll ever be financially successful in life and also successful with women. I just don't want to piss away anymore of my youth and time on the planet. I'm worried that I won't even be able to afford a house by the time I retire right now because of the crazy rising house prices here in Toronto (approaching $1 million). I just had a phone call with my best friend telling him how depressed I am right now with my situation, and he told me to come out to take my mind off of it. When I get home tonight I'm going to seriously start applying for jobs here in Toronto first and then see what my next steps are.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_flying_dutchman said:
My best advice would be for you to just get an easy office type of job by hooking up with a staffing agency and working a short term contract to get some office experience.

If you have ANY kind of college experience or degree it'll make it easier. You can get hooked up with a short 3 month contract that pays around $15 ~ $20 per hour doing general office work. Companies actually prefer hiring men for this type of general office work because it requires physical strength for lifting and filing and men cause less drama than women.

Once you get your foot in the door try to transition to something like Accounts Payable and you'll be earning around $25/hr. It's not nearly as much as the oil jobs but the plus is that it's easy work and you wont' have to relocate to a remote region.

The great thing about office experience is that it gives you a lot of resume negeotiating power once you move on to another contract. It's a lot easier to break into than people make it out to be.

Also, no disrespect, but from reading your posts you seem to have a defeatist mentality and you focus too much on negative ~ guys are giving you advice about oil jobs and you're concerned with a social life.... really bruh? You care more about chasing women than chasing money? That's beta male mentality...

Money supersedes all other priorities in life.

does it work like this in the states? if so this is definitely worth trying

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you get back into your program? That looks like your best option.

This isn't rocket science. Spend less than you make. Invest. Time and pressure moves mountains. There is no quick fix to build wealth, despite this forum being littered with claims.

Mrmoneymoustache.com

Take a year off, reapply, take it seriously. I hear a tonne of birching in your original post but no disipline.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a house in an inflated market like that. What goes up, can come down..... IF you have the cash, you may be able to pick one up for half that in a couple years. Canada hasn't had a housing crash yet, but it doesn't mean they haven't had a housing bubble.....

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score