Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creatine

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about creatine? I currently weigh about 133-135. My short goal is 150, while about 160-170 is my end goal. It would be great for mass, but I'm not sure how I'd feel knowing most of it is water weight.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should try it at least. It helps with giving you bigger pumps too. I have been on it and I liked it. You should also look into bio gro. It's giving me insane pumps and very fast recovery.
I've tried it before. My pumps were so big I couldn't open my arms, and I wasn't sore the next day no matter how hard the workout. But I'm worried that once I put on all of the water weight and then go off of creatine for whatever reason, it'll burn off and I'll lose tons or mass. I'm also not looking for recovery, but mass gains.

TomHofman

Reaction score
Hi Anima,
Creatine is an excellent supplement to increase lean muscle mass and strength IF you are eating and training right.
Without working out and without a proper bulking diet, it's pretty useless to take creatine.

So what does your diet and typical weekly workout look like?

Cheers,

Tom

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Anima,
Creatine is an excellent supplement to increase lean muscle mass and strength IF you are eating and training right.
Without working out and without a proper bulking diet, it's pretty useless to take creatine.

So what does your diet and typical weekly workout look like?

Cheers,

Tom
My gym closed, so I'm doing calisthenics until I find another one. I should be back into the gym in a week or so after this hurricane. For that reason, I'm not taking any this exact moment, but I will once I'm hitting the gym. I think my workout routine is enough to stimulate hypertrophy. My diet consists of whatever, and then some. I'll make myself eat large amounts of foods. I always make sure I get a decent amount of protein with a meal. If I don't, I'll drink a shake. If I find myself hungry and too lazy to make food or don't have anything to eat, I'll drink a shake also.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience creatine is quack salve, just like the rest of bodybuilding products. They are there to be marketed by steroid-users who tell you they got this big by gulping down QuackSalve100 so you give them the money they want by spending it on products which are a scam.

There are four things that work: sleeping right, eating right, training right. That is the tripod which holds up your muscle mass if you are a natural. The fourth is actual drugs, like athletes, fitness models, bodybuilders, your local guys at the gym and even actors use. All of these people need you to believe in the big illusion that they are drug-free both for their income and social status, and will tell you things like how they got swole by taking creatine and its many good effects (they actually took trenbolone) because it helps keep the dream real for you. Fortunately for them people would rather believe that the fiction is real and reality is a lie, which along with deception is the reason why supplements like creatine are still held up as "proven" and "effective".

Don't waste your money on stuff like creatine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Creatine is a molecule that replenishes the phosphate molecules in ATP. ATP creates energy by breaking the bonds of one of the phosphate molecule, and then it becomes ADP. ADP needs to be "recharged" back to ATP, which the body has several ways of doing, but creatine is the fastest way so having more creatine means more energy will be available to your muscles so they will be able to maintain higher levels of force output for longer periods of time, IE power. This is also true for other parts of the body as well. Creatine has shown to increase performance to all kinds of body functions, because it's main purpose is assisting in energy production and every function in the body uses energy.

Also, creatine is produced by the body and founds in meats, but typically not enough to reach a muscle's full capacity, which is why supplementation helps. Buy in bulk and a years supply is maybe $20-$25. Will you see some massive change in your body? No. But life is all about the accumulation of little things that eventually become big results, and for $25 a year you won't find too many things in life that bring the same amount of value to your life. Creatine has far more research supporting it than most other supplements, so if you're going to spend money on any supplements like multi-vitamins then it doesn't make sense to claim creatine is a waste of money. Just don't buy the capsules, the bulk powder is MUCH cheaper and tasteless so it won't make you cringe in disgust when you mix it with water or anything else when you take it.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree, creatine doesn't work miracles but it IS one of the very, very, VERY few supplements in the market that actually has a lot of legit research backing it. I've only ever bought the micronized monohydrate, and when I was using it, my muscles felt more full. But it didn't translate to much else for me. I take it on and off since I don't think the benefits are worth the cost.(even though it's not really that expensive)