Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Respond When Asked About Feminism

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious how you would respond if a woman you were seeing asked about your thoughts on feminism? Do you respond in earnest, parse your words, or lie?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm straight up. I tell her I think it's the scourge of society, but I also know how to explain why. Most of them are on-board with me. The ones who aren't respect me for being a man and not changing my tune just to avoid offending them.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joke, laugh, tease. Most guys will just ass-kiss.

If you can't see anything funny about feminism, you need to work on your sense of humor. I think it's hilarious.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And obviously a man's personality comes into play. I can say things to women that another guy would get kicked in the nuts for, and conversely there are things I can't pull off that another man can. It's all about being true to your personality and strengths, but whether discussing feminism with seriousness or with humor, the message should be clear.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm all for it - can't wait until ALL American women can have the opportunity to fill out a selective service card."

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm straight up. I tell her I think it's the scourge of society, but I also know how to explain why. Most of them are on-board with me. The ones who aren't respect me for being a man and not changing my tune just to avoid offending them.
I've read enough on feminism to understand what I don't like about it (mostly that it generally wishes for the biology of the sexes to be different than it is based on "rational" thinking. Put another way, to me, feminists think that because we are so "civilized" or "advanced" that we can just tell ourselves how to behave and override our biological urges in the favor of women), but I'm curious to hear some other people weigh in on how they'd respond to a woman who says something like "I'm just a feminist because I believe that women deserve to be treated fairly." Something along those lines.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm all for it - can't wait until ALL American women can have the opportunity to fill out a selective service card."
Can't wait till the courts treat men and women equally.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Equal pay for equal work is fine. It's not like a banker has to have the strength of a lumberjack. If anyone, man or woman, starts spewing 'wage gap' horsesh*t, it means that they are illiterate, innumerate, likely both and/or willfully stupid.

From there, feminist subject matter goes straight to hell and should not be tolerated by anyone with an IQ higher
than room temperature.

Men and women have never been and will never be 'equal' . They are complementary. Always have been.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read enough on feminism to understand what I don't like about it (mostly that it generally wishes for the biology of the sexes to be different than it is based on "rational" thinking. Put another way, to me, feminists think that because we are so "civilized" or "advanced" that we can just tell ourselves how to behave and override our biological urges in the favor of women), but I'm curious to hear some other people weigh in on how they'd respond to a woman who says something like "I'm just a feminist because I believe that women deserve to be treated fairly." Something along those lines.
Say:
"Wishing for women and men to be treated fairly is a very good thing."

Then either change the subject or say:

"Many women and men have discovered that feminism has gone out of control and has become damaging to both genders."

Don't beat it to death, let it go at that point. I've trained many a woman who thinks she is a feminist out of it, but they can only take a little at a time.

Know how and why feminism is damaging. The best thing a man can do is to Google WOMEN who have left feminism and turned against it. That's where the gold is in terms of knowing how to handle these conversations. Study up regarding ex-feminists and you can handle anything she can throw at you.

98% of women who say they are "feminists" in actuality are not. They're just spouting the herd doctrine because they fear being ostracized if they don't. Your job is to lead them out of it.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
I think the very question itself is a red light...avoid these Women like the plague...The Biblical injunctions of Paul and others,in the Good Book can be useful though!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Atom Smasher,
I need a Minder,what are your rates?...could let you have a crack at my rejects?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring 'em on! ;)

I think the trick is to discern which women think they are feminists and which ones actually are. We all know that women are in fantasy-land constantly. You can usually tell by the aggressiveness factor. If she throws out a weak platitude here and there, she's not a true feminist. This is the kind that can be rescued from her confusion over time.

I wouldn't touch an actual feminist with a 10 foot pole. I revile them, but I do know that the feminists' infection of society sometimes makes women think they are a feminist when they aren't really.

I think of my sister... she always used to talk feminism as an abstract concept but lived and acted far from it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you remember the research about husbands who do more housework have less sex? That was only true for straight couples. In gay relationships, there are almost always two clearly defined roles. One is the man and the other is the woman. I happened to run into an old teacher of mine recently, and her bearded lady tank of a partner. She was like a giggly schoolgirl when she was around that big bull dyke. They have a gender dynamic like a 1950's straight couple.

I can't imagine there's a lesbian who does not self-identify as feminist. But yet at least half of them are dying for a subservient submissive role in their relationship.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "I am a feminist"
Me: "I do not date feminist."
Stand up and leave. In my case (70% of the time) they call or text they were joking.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a shtt test if you are asked this question and should be answered very carefully. I suspect most women arent femanist and are just trying to be politically correct. OKCupid are where I aquire most of my dates. If a profile on OKC touches on how independent she she is I always check how they answer the question "should men be the heads of the household". All women I have encountered answer yes to this question.

My deduction is that most women are not feminist. It's all about if they are willing to submit to YOU.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(NOTE: This is for this question being asked by an American woman.)

I respond with stating that I think that the the current interpretation of the XIV Amendment is more or less proper - i.e, gender-blind - and that anything on top of that, like gender equity or affirmative action, is improper. I also add that conscription for men only, in as much as it still legal, although politically radioactive to actually be used, is wrong. And as well, the fact that it is unfair that women get to have the same premium for ObamaCare coverage, yet still get cheaper insurance than men - and that aside from a few male yahoos that intentionally drive recklessly, men get in more accident because they drive a lot more than women (i.e., women get in more accidents than men who intentionally drive safely.)

As for the effect of feminism upon social mores, I say that the sexual revolution has been far more damaging to women than for men, and that it has been a detriment to the stable family-oriented social schema that has served mankind since becoming intelligent. As for women joining the workforce, I say that a toddler who is raised by day-care workers is getting a worse experience than one raised by his stay-at-home mother. Yes, it inhibits a woman's career prospects, but Mother Nature hats given the womb to the woman. A good template for balancing career & motherhood has been former SOTHOROTUS Nancy Pelosi, who put her political career on hold while she has young children, but then relished in it after they were older - and that a good schema for folks would be for the husband to work when the children are young, but then retire early and let the wife work when they are older; this fits biology perfectly as women need to be mothers when young, and men have fewer "golden years".

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg..,the date I had tonight was a feminist! She has a PhD in that crap. I argued wirh her and laughed. She got really pissed. I told her that men should lead....lead her to the stove to make him a samich. After I had enough entertaientment, I shook her hand and left.

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was the person asking holding a copy of ayn rand?